Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Improved Singing Voice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I program I would love to request and buy is a voice improvement sub.  More for singing but general improvements such as anti-stuttering would be great as well. This would probably include an improved ability to recognize pitch and a desire for training and habilitation. This program could also include removal of performance and success anxiety.  I've always wanted to be a good singer and gain the benefits it could provide in regards to fame and the opposite sex.
Natural Song and Lyric Writing 5.75.7g Is coming out sometime in the next 1-4 months. And it has this in it. 

It will increase your singing voice and make you sing perfect pitch and hit all the notes. And remove anxietys.

(05-28-2021, 06:09 PM)kserenyi Wrote: [ -> ]I program I would love to request and buy is a voice improvement sub.  More for singing but general improvements such as anti-stuttering would be great as well. This would probably include an improved ability to recognize pitch and a desire for training and habilitation. This program could also include removal of performance and success anxiety.  I've always wanted to be a good singer and gain the benefits it could provide in regards to fame and the opposite sex.
(05-29-2021, 11:34 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Natural Song and Lyric Writing 5.75.7g Is coming out sometime in the next 1-4 months. And it has this in it. 

It will increase your singing voice and make you sing perfect pitch and hit all the notes. And remove anxietys.

(05-28-2021, 06:09 PM)kserenyi Wrote: [ -> ]I program I would love to request and buy is a voice improvement sub.  More for singing but general improvements such as anti-stuttering would be great as well. This would probably include an improved ability to recognize pitch and a desire for training and habilitation. This program could also include removal of performance and success anxiety.  I've always wanted to be a good singer and gain the benefits it could provide in regards to fame and the opposite sex.

Great to know!  Thanks!
I'm afraid Raykon is a little confused. Natural Song & Lyric Writing is about song and lyric writing. Unblocking and magnifying one's creativity. If it was about singing, it would have that in the name.

I think Raykon got some nice singing ability unblocked by OFv3 TID and mistakenly assigned it to NSLW, which I may have also misunderstood at the time. But NSLW is focused on opening up to your creativity and writing songs and lyrics, not singing voice. So your original suggestion has value and may become a separate program at some point in the future, but I don't necessarily want to or expect to mix those goals.
Not sure if I should be disappointed it's not in NSLW or happy that OFv3 is improving my singing as that's what I'm currently using. I think you should consider adding at least 1-3 scripts that improve singing, as any song writer would benefit from it. And it probably wouldn't be hard to add 1-3 statements. Then you could make a more comprehensive subliminal for singing later on. I would purchase that as well.

(05-30-2021, 08:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid Raykon is a little confused.  Natural Song & Lyric Writing is about song and lyric writing.  Unblocking and magnifying one's creativity.  If it was about singing, it would have that in the name.

I think Raykon got some nice singing ability unblocked by OFv3 TID and mistakenly assigned it to NSLW, which I may have also misunderstood at the time.  But NSLW is focused on opening up to your creativity and writing songs and lyrics, not singing voice.  So your original suggestion has value and may become a separate program at some point in the future, but I don't necessarily want to or expect to mix those goals.
(05-30-2021, 11:20 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if I should be disappointed it's not in NSLW or happy that OFv3 is improving my singing as that's what I'm currently using. I think you should consider adding at least 1-3 scripts that improve singing, as any song writer would benefit from it. And it probably wouldn't be hard to add 1-3 statements. Then you could make a more comprehensive subliminal for singing later on. I would purchase that as well.

(05-30-2021, 08:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid Raykon is a little confused.  Natural Song & Lyric Writing is about song and lyric writing.  Unblocking and magnifying one's creativity.  If it was about singing, it would have that in the name.

I think Raykon got some nice singing ability unblocked by OFv3 TID and mistakenly assigned it to NSLW, which I may have also misunderstood at the time.  But NSLW is focused on opening up to your creativity and writing songs and lyrics, not singing voice.  So your original suggestion has value and may become a separate program at some point in the future, but I don't necessarily want to or expect to mix those goals.

I had planned to contemplate doing exactly that.  But whatever I do, I want it to be focused on the title, and heavily so.
I strongly believe that you will end up doing that, because I know I have experienced NSLW TID because my creativity is dramatically better then it was before. My flow is better as well, and my freestyling ability. 

It improved rapidly. Basically overnight. I also made more freestyles in a short period of time, than I did in the last year. Because It started coming out way better and faster.

I know it's TID from NSLW. I don't believe it's the OF v3 affected my voice to that degree, although I do believe it's a part of it.

(05-30-2021, 06:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2021, 11:20 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if I should be disappointed it's not in NSLW or happy that OFv3 is improving my singing as that's what I'm currently using. I think you should consider adding at least 1-3 scripts that improve singing, as any song writer would benefit from it. And it probably wouldn't be hard to add 1-3 statements. Then you could make a more comprehensive subliminal for singing later on. I would purchase that as well.

I had planned to contemplate doing exactly that.  But whatever I do, I want it to be focused on the title, and heavily so.

Hi, I don't said it in my journal but my singing quality improve greatly while using OF v3. People who often listening to my sing training all said the same. So I confident it's because OF v3. Somehow the blockage on my stomach and throat have been removed and I could achieve higher pitch that I coudn't before. Try it.
(08-21-2021, 07:14 AM)Qiel Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi, I don't said it in my journal but my singing quality improve greatly while using OF v3. People who often listening to my sing training all said the same. So I confident it's because OF v3. Somehow the blockage on my stomach and throat have been removed and I could achieve higher pitch that I coudn't before. Try it.

A lot of voice issues come from tension in the throat and facial muscles. If OF helped you release tension, that could easily have helped you with hitting higher notes.
(08-21-2021, 09:53 AM)whome Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 07:14 AM)Qiel Wrote: [ -> ]

A lot of voice issues come from tension in the throat and facial muscles. If OF helped you release tension, that could easily have helped you with hitting higher notes.

The good news for me is OF v3 ain't just release some tension, it's make me very relaxed yet alert at the same time, maybe alpha wave is the best brainwave state for me most of the time and the subs just adjusting it for optimum result. 

On the other note, for me surely silent is golden while using subs. The effect of OF v3 way more enhanced when I don't lurking the forum, reading other people journal etc. 

Maybe @Shannon could chime in and give some insight as to why it's happen. 

Thanks before.
All, good advice, guys. I'm committed to the other 5.75.7 program, Ultimate Monetary Success, for at least another year. UMS does contain the latest Fear Removal module which could help in the ways you all are describing. And of course a good singing voice is an avenue some people have used to achieve monetary success.
(08-25-2021, 12:16 PM)kserenyi Wrote: [ -> ]All, good advice, guys.  I'm committed to the other 5.75.7 program, Ultimate Monetary Success, for at least another year.  UMS does contain the latest Fear Removal module which could help in the ways you all are describing.  And of course a good singing voice is an avenue some people have used to achieve monetary success.

Great. Good luck with that. Welcome to UMS v2 bandwagon.
I second this request. I wanna be able to sing so bad!