Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive used ASC before for about 40 days and now deciding to use it again. been using for about 2 weeks. Has anyone else noticed and increase in energy levels and effortless mind power with out being so mentally drained. Its great im thinking its because im less stuck in my head, but what are all your thoughts? Cheers
(05-24-2021, 03:32 AM)jamie123 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive used ASC before for about 40 days and now deciding to use it again. been using for about 2 weeks. Has anyone else noticed and increase in energy levels and effortless mind power with out being so mentally drained. Its great im thinking its because im less stuck in my head, but what are all your thoughts? Cheers

I only used ASC for two days before I moved to the EHPRA so take this with a grain of salt.

I felt a boost in general confidence and energy levels resulting in a straighter posture. Also, and this could also be the novelty factor of trying this program, random thoughts like "I feel confident in myself", "Lift yourself up, this is not how a confident man walks like" popped up in my mind frequently throughout the day.

However, sleep was hard with the subliminal in, resulting in a slight headache. In general I felt a tingling sensation throughout listening to this sub that sometimes made it hard to calm down and focus.
(05-24-2021, 03:32 AM)jamie123 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive used ASC before for about 40 days and now deciding to use it again. been using for about 2 weeks. Has anyone else noticed and increase in energy levels and effortless mind power with out being so mentally drained. Its great im thinking its because im less stuck in my head, but what are all your thoughts? Cheers

Yes, and by day 77 I felt electric. My ASC journal is somewhere on the forums, it has documented my ASC progression and journey. Just click my profile and youll find it.