Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon's OFv3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This will be my journal for notes for future reference specifically regarding OFv3's effects on me, my GF and those who we interact with.

I started OFv3 I think a day after everyone else.  Tonight is the last night of bloom before we start listening again.  I made the mistake of overloading myself on OFv2 the day and night before we started listening as I was attempting to help GF through something she really fears, and then out of exhaustion forgot I did that and played a loop of OFv3.

The experience was such that during the "intro/setup" phase of the sub (~20 minutes, roughly), I didn't feel very tired.  Then during the "fireworks" section (~20 minutes), I was very tired.  And during the "set" (roughly 20 minutes at the end) I wasn't very tired.  For the first hour after I listened I actually felt less tired.  Then I returned to my pre-exposure levels of tiredness.

During the loop, GF reported progressive relaxation and by ~30 or 40 minutes in, she stated that she was really enjoying the calm and serenity it was creating.  

That night, I ended up having my brain hit an exhaustion point and do what I call a "hard involuntary shutdown sequence" (HISS).  I only had minutes to find my way to my futon, convert it to bed mode and lay down before my brain shut itself off.  (GF was using the bed for watching movies.)

This happened about 2 hours before I normally would go to bed, and it took her some doing to get me awake enough to stumble my way back to bed, after which I immediately returned to unconsciousness.  All told I slept 13 hours that night, which is unusual because normally, even left to my own devices I usually never sleep more than 10 hours on a typical night, or 12 if I'm really exhausted.  Typically I get 7-8 hours of sleep because something wakes me up.

I was exhausted all day after waking up, although it lessend after eating breakfast, but it was a deep and pervasive enough exhaustion that I was unable to work, and in fact even going to the hiking trails I was too tired to actually hike.  I just sat at the picnic tables near the trail head and read while I enjoyed the warm breeze and the sound of the wind in the trees.  I went to the trails because GF needed to run her loop, but I needed to make sure I was not exposed in order to rest my mind.  

During the first day after exposure, GF got very upset.  Or rather, I should say, her inner child did.  The same thing happened the second day.  In fat the second day she got so upset that I'm honestly surprised that she doesn't need to buy a new laptop.  But through all of it, I was virtually unaffected.  I was able to stay calm when I would normally have become upset as a result of her projections of negative energy and started responding in kind.  The DRS works.

The days of bloom have been relatively uneventful from a "consciously obvious" perspective, although we have both noticed interesting things.  For one, both of us have been much calmer and more relaxed, and this has made for a much smoother interaction between us.  She sometimes gets stuck in her biggest fear, and the program actually pulled her out of it.  

That is, to put it mildly, an impressive feat.  When she gets stuck like that, she exhibits a short temper and exhaustion as her inner child tries to sabotage her by pushing her to "rest" instead of work, so it doesn't have to face it's fears.

We determined this because since the bloom started, she hasn't been tired during the day.  In fact neither have I.  Last night was a bad one for me.  I found myself having difficulty sleeping, being interrupted three separate times and only getting to sleep at 2:30 am, on a day when we had to get up at 9 am, which is early for us.  I was worried that I would be cranky, have a hard time getting out of bed and feel tired all day and perhaps unable to work, but that did not turn out to be the case at all.  I woke up easily, hopped out of bed quickly and worked all day with multitasking and never got tired enough to need caffeine.  In fact it never even crossed my mind that I was being so productive until the end of the day.

During breakfast I also noted that we had multiple people open us for conversations, which never happens.  Even the restaurant owner sat down and chatted with us happily for longer than she should have, given how busy it was.  

At dinner, we decided to have dinner out at the local Buffalo Wild Wings, and there is a bartender who works there who we like.  We sat with her and as part of her job she asked if we have our phone number registered with them.  Without even a thought, I flirtatiously said, "Are you sure you want it for work, or is it for something else?"  Her response was, "You know, I really do like you guys."  I'm sure she was just being playful back, but I don't flirt that directly usually, and not typically at all in front of GF.  GF didn't have any issues with it.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with OF, but I have also noted my eating patterns are changing, and GF says she notices the same.  She is less hungry during the day and gets full faster.  I see much the same thing.  Have had to stop eating just because I used to eat that much, or because that's how much I usually eat, and start putting part of meals away for later.

I also note that GF is much happier lately, and much more playful and positive in her thinking.  She is also exhibiting startling ability to manifest her desires recently when she goes shopping to buy stock for her reseller business, which she finds at Goodwill.  Normally she won't find much, especially lately before we started running OF.  But since we started she has twice gone out and had a blast finding all of what she wanted to find and getting great deals on large numbers of "bread and butter" finds and exceptional finds too.  Amazing what we can do when we just get out of our own way.

GF is a very strong willed and resistant type.  She's never met a non-prescription or subliminal sleep aid she couldn't override and ignore, except maybe Nyquil.  But this program is just blowing past her resistance.  I'm really impressed.

I have noted that I have had one symptom of fear pop up, and that is GI issues.  I've had that happen once, and usually it's a sign that my subconscious self is afraid of something.  It happened last night, and before and since it's been fine.  Usually it takes days to go away with v2.

Overall, I'm very impressed so far.  This gives me hope that we finally have the base done for building 6G, and all I need to do is harvest the relevant script modules from Beast 18 and then do a skeleton script optimization.  That will still take a long time, but it's a lot closer to being done than we have ever been before.

Looking forward to more exposure.  

By the way, I have theorized that when OF finally does it's job it will produce a strong experience of zen and calm and tranquility, and it will remove fear from the aura.  In doing so, I theorize that it will cause the person to be subconsciously classified by others as a "fearless leader" or perhaps an alpha.  That seems to be what I am seeing, and what I am seeing reported by some of you as well.  Fascinating.
(05-22-2021, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Overall, I'm very impressed so far.  This gives me hope that we finally have the base done for building 6G, and all I need to do is harvest the relevant script modules from Beast 18 and then do a skeleton script optimization.  That will still take a long time, but it's a lot closer to being done than we have ever been before.

So it means the FRM modules done it's job and won't be upgraded until 6G era, right? Congratulation on that.

(05-22-2021, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I have theorized that when OF finally does it's job it will produce a strong experience of zen and calm and tranquility, and it will remove fear from the aura.  In doing so, I theorize that it will cause the person to be subconsciously classified by others as a "fearless leader" or perhaps an alpha.  That seems to be what I am seeing, and what I am seeing reported by some of you as well.  Fascinating.

Agreed, OF v3 indeed give difrerent feeling from other subs I've used so far. What I like more is, usually the feeling 'disappear' or 'stabilized' after one or two days, but with OF v3, it feels like "Well, this is who I am now and I'm usually like this." 

Breakthrough.
(05-22-2021, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This will be my journal for notes for future reference specifically regarding OFv3's effects on me, my GF and those who we interact with.

I started OFv3 I think a day after everyone else.  Tonight is the last night of bloom before we start listening again.  I made the mistake of overloading myself on OFv2 the day and night before we started listening as I was attempting to help GF through something she really fears, and then out of exhaustion forgot I did that and played a loop of OFv3.

The experience was such that during the "intro/setup" phase of the sub (~20 minutes, roughly), I didn't feel very tired.  Then during the "fireworks" section (~20 minutes), I was very tired.  And during the "set" (roughly 20 minutes at the end) I wasn't very tired.  For the first hour after I listened I actually felt less tired.  Then I returned to my pre-exposure levels of tiredness.

During the loop, GF reported progressive relaxation and by ~30 or 40 minutes in, she stated that she was really enjoying the calm and serenity it was creating.  

That night, I ended up having my brain hit an exhaustion point and do what I call a "hard involuntary shutdown sequence" (HISS).  I only had minutes to find my way to my futon, convert it to bed mode and lay down before my brain shut itself off.  (GF was using the bed for watching movies.)

This happened about 2 hours before I normally would go to bed, and it took her some doing to get me awake enough to stumble my way back to bed, after which I immediately returned to unconsciousness.  All told I slept 13 hours that night, which is unusual because normally, even left to my own devices I usually never sleep more than 10 hours on a typical night, or 12 if I'm really exhausted.  Typically I get 7-8 hours of sleep because something wakes me up.

I was exhausted all day after waking up, although it lessend after eating breakfast, but it was a deep and pervasive enough exhaustion that I was unable to work, and in fact even going to the hiking trails I was too tired to actually hike.  I just sat at the picnic tables near the trail head and read while I enjoyed the warm breeze and the sound of the wind in the trees.  I went to the trails because GF needed to run her loop, but I needed to make sure I was not exposed in order to rest my mind.  

During the first day after exposure, GF got very upset.  Or rather, I should say, her inner child did.  The same thing happened the second day.  In fat the second day she got so upset that I'm honestly surprised that she doesn't need to buy a new laptop.  But through all of it, I was virtually unaffected.  I was able to stay calm when I would normally have become upset as a result of her projections of negative energy and started responding in kind.  The DRS works.

The days of bloom have been relatively uneventful from a "consciously obvious" perspective, although we have both noticed interesting things.  For one, both of us have been much calmer and more relaxed, and this has made for a much smoother interaction between us.  She sometimes gets stuck in her biggest fear, and the program actually pulled her out of it.  

That is, to put it mildly, an impressive feat.  When she gets stuck like that, she exhibits a short temper and exhaustion as her inner child tries to sabotage her by pushing her to "rest" instead of work, so it doesn't have to face it's fears.

We determined this because since the bloom started, she hasn't been tired during the day.  In fact neither have I.  Last night was a bad one for me.  I found myself having difficulty sleeping, being interrupted three separate times and only getting to sleep at 2:30 am, on a day when we had to get up at 9 am, which is early for us.  I was worried that I would be cranky, have a hard time getting out of bed and feel tired all day and perhaps unable to work, but that did not turn out to be the case at all.  I woke up easily, hopped out of bed quickly and worked all day with multitasking and never got tired enough to need caffeine.  In fact it never even crossed my mind that I was being so productive until the end of the day.

During breakfast I also noted that we had multiple people open us for conversations, which never happens.  Even the restaurant owner sat down and chatted with us happily for longer than she should have, given how busy it was.  

At dinner, we decided to have dinner out at the local Buffalo Wild Wings, and there is a bartender who works there who we like.  We sat with her and as part of her job she asked if we have our phone number registered with them.  Without even a thought, I flirtatiously said, "Are you sure you want it for work, or is it for something else?"  Her response was, "You know, I really do like you guys."  I'm sure she was just being playful back, but I don't flirt that directly usually, and not typically at all in front of GF.  GF didn't have any issues with it.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with OF, but I have also noted my eating patterns are changing, and GF says she notices the same.  She is less hungry during the day and gets full faster.  I see much the same thing.  Have had to stop eating just because I used to eat that much, or because that's how much I usually eat, and start putting part of meals away for later.

I also note that GF is much happier lately, and much more playful and positive in her thinking.  She is also exhibiting startling ability to manifest her desires recently when she goes shopping to buy stock for her reseller business, which she finds at Goodwill.  Normally she won't find much, especially lately before we started running OF.  But since we started she has twice gone out and had a blast finding all of what she wanted to find and getting great deals on large numbers of "bread and butter" finds and exceptional finds too.  Amazing what we can do when we just get out of our own way.

GF is a very strong willed and resistant type.  She's never met a non-prescription or subliminal sleep aid she couldn't override and ignore, except maybe Nyquil.  But this program is just blowing past her resistance.  I'm really impressed.

I have noted that I have had one symptom of fear pop up, and that is GI issues.  I've had that happen once, and usually it's a sign that my subconscious self is afraid of something.  It happened last night, and before and since it's been fine.  Usually it takes days to go away with v2.

Overall, I'm very impressed so far.  This gives me hope that we finally have the base done for building 6G, and all I need to do is harvest the relevant script modules from Beast 18 and then do a skeleton script optimization.  That will still take a long time, but it's a lot closer to being done than we have ever been before.

By the way, I have theorized that when OF finally does it's job it will produce a strong experience of zen and calm and tranquility, and it will remove fear from the aura.  In doing so, I theorize that it will cause the person to be subconsciously classified by others as a "fearless leader" or perhaps an alpha.  That seems to be what I am seeing, and what I am seeing reported by some of you as well.  Fascinating.

Just read ALL of the abouve rendered on OFv3...... I dont think what I would say  could do justice to that....suffice to say 'shit man,thats incredible for botha yall !! Alla ya's as they'd say in Hell Kitchen New York. Wow. Man oh man. its all I can do to NOT pull the trigger on OFv3.... I've waited this long for UMSv2 which will,thankfully, include the New FRM 5.0, thats a BIG PLUS...but at some point next year,I plan to do a DEEP DIVE with OFv3. fer shure.
More and fearless POWER to you ALL.

Thank you sharing so extensively and deeply, Shannon!!
Mad Respect,Man!!
(05-22-2021, 07:13 PM)Qiel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Overall, I'm very impressed so far.  This gives me hope that we finally have the base done for building 6G, and all I need to do is harvest the relevant script modules from Beast 18 and then do a skeleton script optimization.  That will still take a long time, but it's a lot closer to being done than we have ever been before.

So it means the FRM modules done it's job and won't be upgraded until 6G era, right? Congratulation on that.

(05-22-2021, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I have theorized that when OF finally does it's job it will produce a strong experience of zen and calm and tranquility, and it will remove fear from the aura.  In doing so, I theorize that it will cause the person to be subconsciously classified by others as a "fearless leader" or perhaps an alpha.  That seems to be what I am seeing, and what I am seeing reported by some of you as well.  Fascinating.

Agreed, OF v3 indeed give difrerent feeling from other subs I've used so far. What I like more is, usually the feeling 'disappear' or 'stabilized' after one or two days, but with OF v3, it feels like "Well, this is who I am now and I'm usually like this." 

Breakthrough.

I have to observe how FRM 5.0 works before I can determine if it needs to be upgraded, and we have a long time to go before that's done, whether or not it happens.  I don't know exactly when 6G is going to become the focus instead of building subs... UMS v2 will be a while, plus the subs I have to build to publish along the way.
Last night was the first day on again. The last two days off, I had a back ache in the middle of my back. It hurt like someone stabbed me and I was recovering from it. On day 2 off, it was relatively localized. On day 3 off, it was getting bigger and more painful. Today, I woke up with a sore back. Now it's almost gone. I guess that's the fear being expressed. The way it feels makes me wonder if maybe this isn't processing some sort of past life trauma? Maybe I actually got stabbed in the back and this is the processing of the fear that resulted? Or maybe it's just a specific part of my subconscious hypertensioning a specific spot in my back based on what part of the brain governs the fear. In any case, I'm really glad it's going away now.

For the most part, aside from that our 3 days of bloom was very pleasant. Yesterday it started to become less so. Ended up trying to go on a date with GF and having various things go wrong that completely killed the experience for me. Everything that went right was useless because of everything that went wrong. Killed the whole effort, which left me upset and down.

Today, mood is fine. I met with a long time friend for lunch and we had the best lunch chat we have had in a very long time. I'm seeing a pattern with how people are treating us differently since we started this program.

The effects this has on the aura are very interesting to see.
What is the best part of day for listening to the loop? Before bed? After waking up?

Only one hour is so conveniant you could do it almost anytime!
I never connected it before, but I've been having pain in my right forearm, bicep, and shoulder for a while now. I don't recall doing anything to injure it. I also can't say exactly when it started, but I looked in my offline journal after reading your post about your back.  The first journal entry to mention this pain in my arm was about 2 weeks after starting OFv2. I don't know that it's related, but I thought I'd mention it.
Shannon I tried getting your attention earlier to get you to message me, 

I have some information based on 7 years of FIRST hand experience using subliminals, this information could be extremely beneficial to you. Please listen to me. I can't say it on here because of the forum rules. 

I've been doing something the last 7 years that whenever I do it the effects of the program is intensified dramatically. Ive noticed this with every subliminal i've done, and it is even more prominent now that the subliminals are getting more powerful.

The information I will give you is easy to disect, and not at all abstract. I have been experiencing this phenemenon for 7 years now. It could lead to huge advancements potentially. I believe it will.

(05-24-2021, 11:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Last night was the first day on again.  The last two days off, I had a back ache in the middle of my back.  It hurt like someone stabbed me and I was recovering from it.  On day 2 off, it was relatively localized.  On day 3 off, it was getting bigger and more painful.  Today, I woke up with a sore back.  Now it's almost gone.  I guess that's the fear being expressed.    The way it feels makes me wonder if maybe this isn't processing some sort of past life trauma?  Maybe I actually got stabbed in the back and this is the processing of the fear that resulted?  Or maybe it's just a specific part of my subconscious hypertensioning a specific spot in my back based on what part of the brain governs the fear.  In any case, I'm really glad it's going away now.

For the most part, aside from that our 3 days of bloom was very pleasant.  Yesterday it started to become less so.  Ended up trying to go on a date with GF and having various things go wrong that completely killed the experience for me.  Everything that went right was useless because of everything that went wrong.  Killed the whole effort, which left me upset and down.

Today, mood is fine.  I met with a long time friend for lunch and we had the best lunch chat we have had in a very long time.  I'm seeing a pattern with how people are treating us differently since we started this program.

Shannon's quote on OFv3 "The effects this has on the aura are very interesting to see. " Me: How so Shannon?
(05-24-2021, 11:32 AM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]What is the best part of day for listening to the loop? Before bed? After waking up?

Only one hour is so conveniant you could do it almost anytime!

I just play it as I am falling asleep, or I'll play an hour of silence first.  Whoever it's most convenient, and you're not exposing children really.
(05-24-2021, 01:31 PM)NOMAD Wrote: [ -> ]I never connected it before, but I've been having pain in my right forearm, bicep, and shoulder for a while now. I don't recall doing anything to injure it. I also can't say exactly when it started, but I looked in my offline journal after reading your post about your back.  The first journal entry to mention this pain in my arm was about 2 weeks after starting OFv2. I don't know that it's related, but I thought I'd mention it.

If it's fear based, it's going to be directly responsive to exposure to OF.  My back ache went away today for example, and would have faded naturally if I stopped using OF.that doesn't necessarily sound OF related.
(05-24-2021, 02:41 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon I tried getting your attention earlier to get you to message me, 

I have some information based on 7 years of FIRST hand experience using subliminals, this information could be extremely beneficial to you. Please listen to me. I can't say it on here because of the forum rules. 

I've been doing something the last 7 years that whenever I do it the effects of the program is intensified dramatically. Ive noticed this with every subliminal i've done, and it is even more prominent now that the subliminals are getting more powerful.

The information I will give you is easy to disect, and not at all abstract. I have been experiencing this phenemenon for 7 years now. It could lead to huge advancements potentially. I believe it will.

(05-24-2021, 11:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Last night was the first day on again.  The last two days off, I had a back ache in the middle of my back.  It hurt like someone stabbed me and I was recovering from it.  On day 2 off, it was relatively localized.  On day 3 off, it was getting bigger and more painful.  Today, I woke up with a sore back.  Now it's almost gone.  I guess that's the fear being expressed.    The way it feels makes me wonder if maybe this isn't processing some sort of past life trauma?  Maybe I actually got stabbed in the back and this is the processing of the fear that resulted?  Or maybe it's just a specific part of my subconscious hypertensioning a specific spot in my back based on what part of the brain governs the fear.  In any case, I'm really glad it's going away now.

For the most part, aside from that our 3 days of bloom was very pleasant.  Yesterday it started to become less so.  Ended up trying to go on a date with GF and having various things go wrong that completely killed the experience for me.  Everything that went right was useless because of everything that went wrong.  Killed the whole effort, which left me upset and down.

Today, mood is fine.  I met with a long time friend for lunch and we had the best lunch chat we have had in a very long time.  I'm seeing a pattern with how people are treating us differently since we started this program.

How about you send it to us in an email, and mention to Ben that I asked you to do that so he can forward it to me?
(05-24-2021, 03:49 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon's quote  on OFv3  "The effects this has on the aura are very interesting to see.  "    Me:  How so Shannon?

I'm referring to how my friend responded today.  We haven't had such an enjoyable conversation in I can't remember.  That was a typo, should have said people, not aura.
(05-24-2021, 05:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2021, 03:49 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon's quote  on OFv3  "The effects this has on the aura are very interesting to see.  "    Me:  How so Shannon?

I'm referring to how my friend responded today.  We haven't had such an enjoyable conversation in I can't remember.  That was a typo, should have said people, not aura.

I also had a very enjoyable interaction that was unexpected.  It was a conversation with my father today  - as in, an "I can't remember when this last happened," kind of fashion.  I recently was on vacation in TX with him, my kids, and my mother.  I may have been affected by OFv3 TID, but at the time, I was actively running Aura of Love - not OFv3.  

This was my first interaction with him after having run OFv3.  It was amazing.  Completely the opposite of what I normally would have expected.  He left seemingly very impressed with what I had to say, rather than combating me at every turn.  

TBC - or as Keith says, The Journey Continues!
Pages: 1 2