Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Going to achieve and conquer all my goals, 

My goals right now are 

make 40 - 50 000 dollars in four months, with my Landscaping, Junk Removal, Marble & Granite company, that is been neglecting due to fear and anxiety, I haven’t worked in a long time because I went to Colombia to fix myself , and now I feel better then ever (literally), I am currently doing a mandatory Quarantine because I travelled, will be able to start working May 22nd

I also am getting into Day Trading and when I go back to Colombia September or October, that will be my source of income Monday - Friday. 

I want to transition into full time Day trading and so that instead of my business. 

Ultimately I want to be a Hip Hop Artist & I’ve been working on that goal for a long time & seeing improvements, I have been lacking the money to get proper studio time and make my music high quality. 

I am also learning to master and engineer my own music and make my own beats, I have six years experience producing Trance. 

When I go back to Colombia in 4-5 months I want to find another girlfriend, like I did last time I was there. Hopefully this next relationship lasts. 

Cheers to Shannon, the subliminal talk community for remaining to be so positive over the years and changing my life, I found out about subliminal at the age of 18 or 19 when I was severely depressed because I got rejected by my first “love”. I ended up listening to Alpha male 5 18 hours a day, then Am v6 for 18 hours a day.
Not sure if this is TID or what but it feels like it.

I feel very calm, mentally very clear and I feel euphoric. I’m just sitting down watching videos and I feel a mental high similar to that of drugs. I feel very good and mentally
Calm, earlier today my friend yelled at me over the phone because of his own issues and he got heartbroken recently, and I didn’t feel any reaction, I was very Miley affected by what he said, the directional shield is at full effect.

But yah the feeing I feel right now I can feel in my head and body I feel euphoria and joy. It’s a body high too.
I get moments where I feel a insane energy type euphoria rush through my head like , it feels like an orgasm almost, I’m not explaining it well, it kinda feels like the feeling you get when you take a cold shower but much more intense.

It’s hard to describe it but it happens randomly and it makes my hair rise on my arms when it happens , my body high also increases when that happens. It’s been happening randomly and for no apparent reason. the feeling it very similar to hearing music when your on psychedelics and the euphoria that comes with that.
I went to a get together two days ago, we partied until 3 pm the next day, there was only one female there and 4 or 5 of my male friends, I didn’t attempt to hook up or attract that women because my friend invited her, but by the end I noticed major indicators or interest like her touching me and rubbing her skin against mine when sitting near me and when grabbing my phone from my hands, also she laughed at what I said even when it wasn’t supposed to be funny, it was so blatant and obvious at one point I got a bone from the tension when I was sitting next to her so I moved away, I was starting to feel uncomfortable because I didn’t want my friend to get mad or upset at me.

If she was there alone I definitely would have hooked up with her.

Now I’m going to a salsa meet up tonight outdoors in downtown Vancouver that I got invited too that has like 80 people there. It’s going to be really fun and this is something that I normal would have felt allot of pressure and anxiety.
(05-22-2021, 01:03 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I went to a get together two days ago, we partied until 3 pm the next day, there was only one female there and 4 or 5 of my male friends, I didn’t attempt to hook up or attract that women because my friend invited her,  but by the end I noticed major indicators or interest like her touching me and rubbing her skin against mine when sitting near me and when grabbing my phone from my hands, also she laughed at what I said even when it wasn’t supposed to be funny, it was so blatant and obvious at one point I got a bone from the tension when I was sitting next to her so I moved away, I was starting to feel uncomfortable because I didn’t want my friend to get mad or upset at me.

If she was there alone I definitely would have hooked up with her.

Now I’m going to a salsa meet up tonight outdoors in downtown Vancouver that I got invited too that has like 80 people there. It’s going to be really fun and this is something that I normal would have felt allot of pressure and anxiety.

Man, getting the attraction from opposite sex are real in OF v3, I experienced that also. Just like you, I don't have any intention to hook, but women show blatant interest to initiate the first move.

Maybe somehow we really become attractive if we really don't care to chase, women could catch the signal and feel we're different.

That's cool one to share, Raykon.
It makes a lot of sense that women are attracted to fearless males.
It would be ironic if OF3 turned out to be the best woman magnet Shannon ever made.
(05-23-2021, 07:40 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]It makes a lot of sense that women are attracted to fearless males.
It would be ironic if OF3 turned out to be the best woman magnet Shannon ever made.

It shure would Fab10 it shoure would be ironic and tantilizing as well for the experiencer!!
(05-23-2021, 01:43 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2021, 07:40 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]It makes a lot of sense that women are attracted to fearless males.

It shure would Fab10 it shoure would be ironic and tantilizing as well for the experiencer!!
sounds very exciting if OF3 indeed bring out the true alpha within in which then may be a major breakthrough towards other subs like AM and DMSI
In my experience that’s exactly what is happening, I feel very alpha and confident. I feel better then I did on dmsi and on alpha male program, I don’t feel the intense sexuality that dmsi gave me but I have a very high sex drive & I don’t have issues getting sexual anymore. 

I feel like overcome fear is the best program I’ve ever used for getting laid, being fearless and confident is super attractive to women and I just messaged this 10/10 Italian/German women and she said incite and I’m trying to get with her. I don’t feel neediness or obsession or anything, I feel indifferent to the outcome. I felt slight neediness briefly for a few minutes but it went away and I feel great now. 

Don’t give a fuck what happens although if I banged her it would be nice. She looks like a model but without being overly skinny, she’s got the perfect face and body and big natural tits.

I said that I wasn’t going to date while in Vancouver but I changed my mind. Getting laid makes me happy and improves my confidence when more. 

(05-23-2021, 08:56 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

sounds very exciting if OF3 indeed bring out the true alpha within in which then may be a major breakthrough towards other subs like AM and DMSI
(05-23-2021, 09:21 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience that’s exactly what is happening, I feel very alpha and confident. I feel better then I did on dmsi and on alpha male program, I don’t feel the intense sexuality that dmsi gave me but I have a very high sex drive & I don’t have issues getting sexual anymore. 

I feel like overcome fear is the best program I’ve ever used for getting laid, being fearless and confident is super attractive to women and I just messaged this 10/10 Italian/German women and she said incite and I’m trying to get with her. I don’t feel neediness or obsession or anything, I feel indifferent to the outcome. I felt slight neediness briefly for a few minutes but it went away and I feel great now. 

Don’t give a fuck what happens although if I banged her it would be nice. She looks like a model but without being overly skinny, she’s got the perfect face and body and big natural tits.

I said that I wasn’t going to date while in Vancouver but I changed my mind. Getting laid makes me happy and improves my confidence when more. 

Honestly, this is why I pushed for OF V2, and then OF V3, to be made.

I figured if fear really is the thing holding us back from exhibiting the behaviours etc. we want to exhibit, then by removing the fear, that behaviour should naturally exude. Even WITHOUT listening to a sub specifically designed to have us exhibit such behaviour. Seems like that theory is correct. It's really cool to see. Not only that, but now fear is being removed across the board, so future programs listened to, should work noticeably better. Win-win! I'm happy for you man! Enjoying reading your Colombia exploits, lol.
(05-23-2021, 09:21 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience that’s exactly what is happening, I feel very alpha and confident. I feel better then I did on dmsi and on alpha male program, I don’t feel the intense sexuality that dmsi gave me but I have a very high sex drive & I don’t have issues getting sexual anymore. 

Nice. Nice. I like it when people feel what I feel while using OF v3. The difference is I can't express it properly in the journal lol. Keep up, Raykon.
That would be amazing. Imagine the possibilities that open up. If OFv3 is that powerful at removing fear.
Imagine running OF3 followed by AM7 in the future.
There needs to be something added that makes your friends and other men not get jealous or frustrated by your alphaness and attractiveness, I could see them stop inviting me out if they fear theyre women getting attracted to me. 

(05-23-2021, 11:46 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]
That would be amazing. Imagine the possibilities that open up. If OFv3 is that powerful at removing fear.
Imagine running OF3 followed by AM7 in the future.
After reading Shannons OF v3 Journal I've realized that people have been treating me better as well.

I spent time with a few of my friends, One of them, a childhood friend is very greedy usually & never wants to buy stuff for his friends or loan them stuff. He was very generous to me this time, and he paid for my haircut (he had a barber come to his house & he offered to buy me one & told me not to pay him back .

Another friend, I met that night for the first time, Said to my friend who introduced us, "Why haven't you brought him out before!!" and mentioned to me that he really likes me and thinks I'm a cool guy"

And another friend of mine a childhood friend, has been extra to me as well.

Just getting better treatment in general.

I also noticed I'm also feeling more zen like and calm. I feel good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5