Subliminal Talk

Full Version: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to log only 2 or 3 messages per stage. Here comes the first one. 

It's been a bit over 2 weeks since I started Stage 1. 
One obvious change I notice is that I am less concerned about correcting others. Idk how related it is to the program Smile
My first thought is that a self-assured person has very little need to correct others (unless it involves unavoidable practical aspects.)
It is because your focus is upon yourself, the others don't matter that much. Enjoy the ride.
Thanks, guys.

I'm at the end of Stage 1, (3 days left), and I don't notice big changes, however, I think I'm calmer, perhaps the zen attitude is within the first stage. Yet, I must say I've already been quite calm for the past year anyway.

It seems I won't have much to report for stage 2 as well, (judging by the program description).

I look forward to stage 3.
Not accepting people's BS is being manifested. I have strong emotions about not investing my time in people who don't deserve it. I think I still have to play the game, but my previous nice guy character is being destroyed. Respect has to be earned.

Tomorrow, I start stage 2.
I really love AM, especially all this, not accepting bs and manipulation, attitude is really worth it. This kind of things was solid and permanent.
+1 I ran Am6 twice and the no bs programming is part of me, still active and present. It an integral part of my life.
That's great to hear, guys. I think my perception of BS/manipulation is getting more powerful too. What I mean is that, I'm not just rejecting the regular BS I'd notice and accept before, but I'm also noticing the more subtle ones.

Here's a more interesting insight: My perception of time is changing!

I work as a contractor, and I track my time with a software program for the past 2 years. This had given me super-human time perception like I'd know things like "It's been exactly 1hr 10 mins" without looking at the tracker, to the minute most of the time.

However, for the past 1 week, my perception of time is 2-3x slower, which means I get more time per day, and feel more productive. I had been thinking about how much more I got done this week before noticing the time thing that occurred many times this week. It feels like I worked 1hr, produce that much value, but it's around 20-30mins whenever I hit my 1hr tick.

So far, I like it.

@Shannon have you heard such feedback before?
I think, I know the feeling that you are describing. I had it back then,
what about the manipulation triggers?
can you understand manipulations instantly? because I am curious if any other person feeling it
Yeah, I think I've been quite perceptive for the past a few years anyway, but this program coupled with some recent sales courses made me more analytic. The HR messages/calls I get through LinkedIn are obviously designed to be sincere but they're all formatted like tv ads in reality. B*tch, I know what you're doing; the only missing thing in your post is "40% off for a limited time offer" pitch.
(06-02-2021, 09:52 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I think I've been quite perceptive for the past a few years anyway, but this program coupled with some recent sales courses made me more analytic. The HR messages/calls I get through LinkedIn are obviously designed to be sincere but they're all formatted like tv ads in reality. B*tch, I know what you're doing; the only missing thing in your post is "40% off for a limited time offer" pitch.

HI,
Any updates?