Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OFv2 for Self Confidence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, 

I have started OFv2 Utrasonic at 13 March and used it about a month without any effect. So I changed it to Masked Ocean. This caused me to be more concious while sleeping and I started to remember my dreams. Just regular dreams, nothing related to fears. I am worried if I am one of those people which subs don't work for them at all?  Should I increase the loops?

Also how exactly does OF work?  Is it suppose to bring up my fears to let me face them?  

Thanks
(04-26-2021, 05:28 AM)Med Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, 

I have started OFv2 Utrasonic at 13 March and used it about a month without any effect. So I changed it to Masked Ocean. This caused me to be more concious while sleeping and I started to remember my dreams. Just regular dreams, nothing related to fears. I am worried if I am one of those people which subs don't work for them at all?  Should I increase the loops?

Also how exactly does OF work?  Is it suppose to bring up my fears to let me face them?  

Thanks

This is far from enough evidence to conclude that you're one of the people for whom subs do not work at all.  Those people are extremely rare.

The key is that you'll need to experiment.  Different settings result in different levels of what I call "perceptory pressure" on the subconscious, which affects how it responds.  

For example, if you're using Ultrasonic format and you use it at the recommended volume and you get "no results", that suggests that your subconscious has a high degree of fear, and the program is being played too loudly.  The result is that the peremptory pressure causes (in this case) so much fear of losing the fear that your subconscious believes "keeps it safe" that it simply locks down and stonewalls.

Masked format gives a lot less perceptory pressure.  You noticed a difference, but you're not noticing the dreams deal with overcoming your fears.  That could indicate a few different things, one of which being that there now is not enough perceptory pressure to get started or override the subconscious fear of losing your fear.

I suggest you try this:

Switch back to Ultrasonic format, and start using it again at the lowest possible volume.  Use it that way for a week, and the up the volume 1 click or notch.  Repeat.  At some point, you'll find the optimal window of volume and it will start triggering appropriate results.  Generally the more fearful someone is, the narrower that window will be, so it may only be one specific notch.  That's why we want to spend a week at each volume, to really understand what it's doing.

OF v3 will be coming out relatively soon, it may be 1-3 weeks.  When it does, ask Ben on the back end to see if you are eligible for a free upgrade.  If you should you end up on v3, you'll want to start over again, but v3 is going to be a significant upgrade.
(04-26-2021, 06:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

This is far from enough evidence to conclude that you're one of the people for whom subs do not work at all.  Those people are extremely rare.

The key is that you'll need to experiment.  Different settings result in different levels of what I call "perceptory pressure" on the subconscious, which affects how it responds.  

For example, if you're using Ultrasonic format and you use it at the recommended volume and you get "no results", that suggests that your subconscious has a high degree of fear, and the program is being played too loudly.  The result is that the peremptory pressure causes (in this case) so much fear of losing the fear that your subconscious believes "keeps it safe" that it simply locks down and stonewalls.

Masked format gives a lot less perceptory pressure.  You noticed a difference, but you're not noticing the dreams deal with overcoming your fears.  That could indicate a few different things, one of which being that there now is not enough perceptory pressure to get started or override the subconscious fear of losing your fear.

I suggest you try this:

Switch back to Ultrasonic format, and start using it again at the lowest possible volume.  Use it that way for a week, and the up the volume 1 click or notch.  Repeat.  At some point, you'll find the optimal window of volume and it will start triggering appropriate results.  Generally the more fearful someone is, the narrower that window will be, so it may only be one specific notch.  That's why we want to spend a week at each volume, to really understand what it's doing.

OF v3 will be coming out relatively soon, it may be 1-3 weeks.  When it does, ask Ben on the back end to see if you are eligible for a free upgrade.  If you should you end up on v3, you'll want to start over again, but v3 is going to be a significant upgrade.
@Shannon
Would hybrid work too or would that be too much power in this case?
Thank you Shannon, I was worried but not any more. I will do all your suggestions and find out my sweet spot on the volume.

Im already excited to hear about the new upgrade, hopefully I will move on to that one. What makes us eligible for a free upgrade? Any info we can find about that on the website?

I would like to share something with you. You might remember about 5 months ago, I was on free version of Emotional Pain Relief and it had huge impact on me (caused fear of losing my father) and I had to quit listening and few weeks later my father passed away. At those hard days I discovered something. Due to grief I didn't care about anything at all and I realised that I was talking to people with full confidence. I was in a state of "I lost my father and there is nothing more to lose" so I could talk to people freely and didn't care at all about what they thought about me.

I am not good at explaining my feelings but short cut story, I realised EGO is the problem. If somehow I can neglect my ego completely then I can have full confidence for every situation.
(04-26-2021, 07:03 AM)Med Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Shannon, I was worried but not any more.  I will do all your suggestions and find out my sweet spot on the volume.

Im already excited to hear about the new upgrade, hopefully I will move on to that one. What makes us eligible for a free upgrade? Any info we can find about that on the website?

We have a policy that if you purchase a program and an upgrade is released within a certain number of days, you are entitled to a free upgrade.  It's in the refund policy.  

Quote:I would like to share something with you. You might remember about 5 months ago, I was on free version of Emotional Pain Relief and it had huge impact on me (caused fear of losing my father) and I had to quit listening and few weeks later my father passed away.  At those hard days I discovered something. Due to grief I didn't care about anything at all and I realised that I was talking to people with full confidence. I was in a state of "I lost my father and there is nothing more to lose" so I could talk to people freely and didn't care at all about what they thought about me.

I am not good at explaining my feelings but short cut story, I realised EGO is the problem. If somehow I can neglect my ego completely then I can have full confidence for every situation.

Ego of the type you describe is driven by fear.  It is the expression of the reverse of what you actually feel and believe, projected outwardly to convince others and the self that those fears are not there, not real, not true.  What you're seeing is what happens when you aren't afraid because you're either too distracted by something else (overwhelming grief) or you just don't care anymore for some reason.

So your solution is Overcoming Fear.
(04-26-2021, 06:51 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

I suggest you try this:

@Shannon
Would hybrid work too or would that be too much power in this case?

If Ultrasonic is too powerful, Hybrid will most likely only make things worse. You would need to assess whether you can find a volume in Ultrasonic that is useful.
@Shannon I bought OFv2 in March and have yet started using it. Am I eligible for a free upgrade?
The official policy is:

Quote:If we publish a new version of a program within 30 (thirty) days of your purchase of that program’s immediately previous version, you are eligible for a free upgrade if the two programs are the same price, or an upgrade at the difference of their prices if they are not. For example, you purchase Overcoming Fear v2 on April 12th, 2021.  We then release Overcoming Fear version 3.0 within 30 days of that purchase.  In that case, you would be eligible to request an upgrade.  If the price of v3 is equal to or less than the price of v2, then you would get a free upgrade.  If the price of v3 is more than v2, you would be eligible to upgrade for only the difference in their prices.

So it will depend on when the program is published.
I was using Free version Emotional Pain Relief with US 9/15 on my S10 Plus and even that was working for me since it had made me cry everyday for about 1 week.

Wouldn't that mean US 9/15 on my phone should also work for OFv2 ?
(05-04-2021, 02:51 AM)Med Wrote: [ -> ]I was using Free version Emotional Pain Relief with US  9/15 on my S10 Plus and even that was working for me since it had made me cry everyday for about 1 week.  

Wouldn't that mean US 9/15 on my phone  should also work for OFv2 ?

That volume obviously has impact, but the question is, has something else changed that might affect the results?  And the answer is most certainly yes.  ASC is a very early 5G sub from around 2010 IIRC.  The advancements I have made in skill, knowledge, technique, technology and power levels since then are truly monstrous.  That volume works for an old program, but may not be the appropriate or best volume for a newer program.  Is that the volume that results when you calibrate the volume as instructed?

Thanks

I suggest you try this:

(05-04-2021, 09:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2021, 02:51 AM)Med Wrote: [ -> ]I was using Free version Emotional Pain Relief with US  9/15 on my S10 Plus and even that was working for me since it had made me cry everyday for about 1 week.  

That volume obviously has impact, but the question is, has something else changed that might affect the results?  And the answer is most certainly yes.  ASC is a very early 5G sub from around 2010 IIRC.  The advancements I have made in skill, knowledge, technique, technology and power levels since then are truly monstrous.  That volume works for an old program, but may not be the appropriate or best volume for a newer program.  Is that the volume that results when you calibrate the volume as instructed?

Calibrated volume was 13/15 but I couldn't use that high volume, higher the volume higher tinnitus I get. That's another reason I had went back to Masked.  Wouldn't the volume matter on masked version?  (I prefer using masked due to tinnitus issue)
(05-04-2021, 11:29 AM)Med Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

I suggest you try this:

(05-04-2021, 09:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Calibrated volume was 13/15 but I couldn't use that high volume, higher the volume higher tinnitus I get. That's another reason I had went back to Masked.  Wouldn't the volume matter on masked version?  (I prefer using masked due to tinnitus issue)

Volume matters on all versions.  Go read up on Type 20 resistance and see if that fits your experience.  The key is to find the format and volume that achieves the sweet spot in results.  Volume on Masked version is going to start off where it is most comfortable to listen to the masking track.
3 months and 1 week that I have been listening to OFv2. Last 3 or 4 weeks have been using 13/15 US through my s10 Plus. I still get the tinnitus but I don't care about it any more, my goal is to get rid of all my fear and tinnitus can stay there.