Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 4.0 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MLS 3.0 was my favorite sub. I hadn't been on this forum in a while so I missed the launch of MLS 4, but when I saw that it was live I had to to have it.

This is day 10 and within these 10 days I've contracted chlamydia and broken up with my girlfriend. Both were a long time coming, I've been engaging with irresponsible sexual activities and I knew me and her would break up some day. I guess the learning just got accelerated. I love it. It hurts, but I love it. Onwards and upwards.
I don't think getting chlamydia has much to do with it. It's aimed at learning the easiest way possible... and through means that would be more akin to schooling, going to training, reading, learning through YouTube type things, finding a teacher or a mentor, meditation and contemplation, etc. That sounds coincidental to me. But if you learn to be more careful, that's always a good thing. Remember that it could have been something incurable and deadly, or a child.
(04-20-2021, 08:38 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: [ -> ]MLS 3.0 was my favorite sub. I hadn't been on this forum in a while so I missed the launch of MLS 4, but when I saw that it was live I had to to have it.

This is day 10 and within these 10 days I've contracted chlamydia and broken up with my girlfriend. Both were a long time coming, I've been engaging with irresponsible sexual activities and I knew me and her would break up some day. I guess the learning just got accelerated. I love it. It hurts, but I love it. Onwards and upwards.

Good to see you back!

Sorry to hear you got the clap, though.  And for your breakup.

Have a good run.
Thanks RTB and Shannon.
I've been running MLS 4 according to instructions till first week of this month. I completed one run, then the one major break, and now I've decided to cut my second run short to switch to DMSI next month.

I haven't posted anything because I haven't focused on the sub, I just played it and focused on my life instead. I haven't thought about it at all and analysed its effects or such. I've always judged a sub by its real results on my life anyway, not by how it makes me feel/dream etc. As such this update is very much an update on my life, but I'll try to link it back to subs to make it relevant for the forum.

Quick shoutout to Duke, sorry I miss your PM brother, would love to catch up with you.

Let me just give the summary of my life changes first.

Money:
- I've gone balls deep into crypto. Like, I see no point in doing anything else. I've stopped developing new products for my online business and just letting it stagnate. I saw that Amazon FBA is getting saturated with competition and it's getting harder and harder to launch something that does well. At the same time I got into crypto since early in the year and I've only gone deeper into it. There's just no point doing business when I can do crypto. 
- I've even decided to make it my goal to reach financial independence with crypto. What I mean by that term is when my passive income from my investments exceed my expenses plus inflation. I aim to have 2 million dollars in investable assets that gives me at least 5% of yearly yield. That's 100k a year, enough for me to live on. Of course with crypto yield farming the yield can be massive, but the worst case scenario is 5% (dividend stocks, REITs etc). I hope to cash out my crypto bag some time next year and get at least 2 mil or more.

Women:
- I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years, then made a FWB a rebound that eventually imploded as well in August. Also got chlamydia twice this year lol. Much learning here.
- Now I'm not forming any deep emotional connection with any girl by choice. I still feel lots of relationship fatigue from my last relationship. They say it takes half the length of the relationship to fully get over it. I can't say I'm still sad over my ex, far from it, but the relationship fatigue is definitely still there. As such I've only kept FWBs and at most low investment MLTRs since August. No drama, just good sex and a chill time. That's all I want for now.
- I can say that I've become much better able to maintain drama free FWB relationships now. Before this year I could never keep more than one attractive FWB in Singapore where I live, beside my gf. FWBs never lasted long for me before then and my rate of obtaining new attractive girls was too slow and I could never get two attractive FWBs to overlap. I made it a mission this year to do that, and I've been successful. Before August there were still some drama but after August, I finally followed Blackdragon's open relationship manual and with his tips I finally can enjoy a drama free roster of attractive girls. 
- I've also become better at sex. I used a self hypnosis audio track to awaken my male sexuality and it worked well. Don't know whether it's related but since I used it I became able to make girls squirt for the first time. Now I'm doing it regularly. It's amazing experiencing that.

To bring it back to MLS, what effects have I observed? I noticed that I experience a huge boost of focus and drive when I wanted to fix a problem in my life or learn something new. For example when I was still green in crypto I could spend the whole day researching it and not feel bored or tired. When I noticed things in the bedroom could be better for me, I looked it up and found the self hypnosis audio. Or when I recognized that I need to find ways to keep my FWBs without drama, I found the material to do that. A negative I experienced was, I found myself losing focus on a subject after a while once it stops being 'new'. Distraction is strong, now I find myself focusing on new distractions instead of researching further into crypto as I should be doing.

So MLS has been working well, so why am I switching to DMSI? I want to take advantage of the end of year / start of the year boost in online dating to increase and solidify my roster. Right now I have 2 hot and stable girls in my roster, the rest of the girls are less in hotness or stability. I want to add at least 2 hot and stable girls into the roster which will set me up for the rest of the year, and the best time to hunt for them is Dec-Feb where I live. I'll be counting on DMSI to help me with it.