Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What if I run OFv2 only 1 month before AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 

So I just purchased a $500 gift certificate for myself, which I'm going to purchase AM6 with. 

I was wondering if running OF only 1 month before AM6 would be a good idea just in terms of smoothing the transition process of AM6.  I hear some people have big ups and downs. 
 @Shannon  Any thoughts?

+ @Benjamin could you approve the order #37786 please? : ) 

Mucho thanks.
IMO, OFv2 in 1 month is not enough, and waste your time. Your fear will resurface again sooner or later. I tell from my experience.
Thanks @MagicalAlchemist .

Oh well, I'll start running AM6 directly after taking a break from what I'm currently doing.
(04-11-2021, 07:51 PM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, OFv2 in 1 month is not enough, and waste your time. Your fear will resurface again sooner or later. I tell from my experience.

The way the current version of OF works, it requires the amount of time specified to work you through to dealing with the roots of the fears.  A month will work through some of the fear, but the reasons it is there will not have had a chance to be worked through yet, and as MagicalAlchemist says, whatever had not been sufficiently dealt with will eventually just regenerate.

I would strongly suggest you run OF v2 fully before doing AM6.