Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Natural song and lyric writing 5.75g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering when your expecting this program to be finished? I’m planning things out in my head right now and it would be nice if I had a general idea of when it will be ready. Thank you
Even though that question might be interesting to you, I would like you to use one continuous thread about Natural Song and Lyrics Writing. You already have 3 open threads in the first page of the product discussion forum. It is helpful to keep the forums clean and organised as well as helping the customers to find all questions and answers in one thread instead of a lot different ones dedicated to the same program.
Okay I will , good idea. 
(04-11-2021, 03:37 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Even though that question might be interesting to you, I would like you to use one continuous thread about Natural Song and Lyrics Writing. You already have 3 open threads in the first page of the product discussion forum. It is helpful to keep the forums clean and organised as well as helping the customers to find all questions and answers in one thread instead of a lot different ones dedicated to the same program.
(04-10-2021, 07:14 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering when your expecting this program to be finished? I’m planning things out in my head right now and it would be nice if I had a general idea of when it will be ready. Thank you

I cannot answer that.  There are variables in play that dictate when and how quickly I can work, and some of those are not in my control.  It will be done as soon as I can finish it, but right now I literally have no idea when that is.  I don't even know when I'll be able to finish UMS v2, because I can't get the models to stabilize.  Been trying to answer one question for three days now.  And since I don't know why the models go unstable, I can't fix it.  So can't answer your question.
Shannon I was wondering add some scripting involving beat production and understanding beat structure and becoming a musical genius in all aspects, for example understanding melodies, beats, and everything else involved.

Thank you!
Remember that I need to keep it open for everyone, so I'll make it so it focuses on what you want and need to do to achieve your goals with music.
Can MLS help with all of this stuff? In the end it all revolves around learning something that I/you still can' do ?
(05-20-2021, 03:11 AM)Giacomonos Wrote: [ -> ]Can MLS help with all of this stuff? In the end it all revolves around learning something that I/you still can' do ?

There is a difference between learning and magnifying and opening up your natural creativity to expression.  MLS will not solve these needs.