Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Raykon - Aura of Love ❤️ Confidence, Joy, Pleasure!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did one loop today and I notice the effects already. 

So first of all I feel very relaxed, and at ease. 

But more noticeable was my texting , my ex gf texted me and she has been very negative and rude/toxic lately, and instead of ignoring it or taking on her negativity, I responded with very loving responses that were nice and kind and playful. She’s now texting me like normal and being a good woman again.

The way that I texted her was extremely different than I ever have, it is 100% the subliminal. I said some shit that I never would have thought of otherwise. It was great, in fact before I would have even thought this approach wouldn’t have worked. 

I also cared less about the outcome whether she responded well or not. 

For those who are curious, she cheated on me but I like her as a human being still and want to keep her as a friends with benefit. I haven’t been having successs with that but now I see things going back to normal.
I feel really good, this subliminal feel really good. I am loving it so far can’t wait to feel the full effects this is only after one loop
Thanks for reporting on it. I look forward to seeing more of your journey!
I woke up in the middle of the night and I could feel my self literally feeling my fears again, and I had a dream I was at work (my business) and I didn’t feel as confident as in the dreams I have been having while I’m overcome fear. I decided to switch back to overcome fear, after a loop , I woke up feeling way better.

Aura of love is cool and I am looking forward to it being added to Dani, but overcome fear is what I need, I feel better being fearless.