Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Re:Manifest Unlimited Abundance and Sucess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Based on the comments below,that I have read previously in this section of the website,I have begun to ultilize US and MUWAS and nothing more. Theres less energy divsion between them. I;ve using these two exclusively for at least a month now and I absolutely love it.
For one thing it makes my Life sooooo much easier and simple and with all the complications,stress and other factors,simplifying is the name of the game for me right now,on several levels. Any-who I'm 4 Months into Manifest UNlimited Wealth,Abundance and Success,and 3 months into Ultra Success.
the quote reads "And if you're serious about it, use it and Ultra Success together and nothing else for at least a year straight"
from Day one I took this stuff seriously,and its been a learning curve for me,as far as application,thats fer shure,as in there are soooo many titles
and though I have 20 titles(for now) and as badly as I'd like to be using
ex: Forgive yrself and move on,forgive others& Let it Go,The disconnect form negativty set,gratitude,loving the Self and on and on .I have made a decision & commitment to use U S and MUWAS and nothing else for a year.
As it stands I've got another 8 months or so to go. Some people would say "hell thats a dang long time to use this stuff or to wait for it,ect"
To that I say,people put thier time and energy into work,or going to school for 4 years or longer,ect.I have brother who spent at least 12 years in college,and follow up classes there after,MY Brother is a Harvard Grad,a Princeton Grad,and a Cornell Graduate-Yes He;s a Lawyer. Sooooo if others can put THAT MUCH TIME into those things,whats the difference when it comes to INVESTING IN YR LIFE,even if it doesnt just happen 'right away",its worth the wait and some remarkable things are happening,believe me,but IM not saying what! Im keeping it ZIPPED just like Shannon recommends and beleive me its some damn good advice PS: I will say this,that for both US and MUWAS they always find a way!! this is really,really true ! and if you give 'um enuff time yer gonna be friggin' floored at the results. alas for me the jounrey and investments continue. good luck.

The Comments below are Shannon's comments/feedback to Claimshell
and they are so right on,so spot on about Manifest Unlimited Wealth Abundance and Success and Ultra Sucess

"Definitely a lot of amazing synchronicities show up with this program. And if you're serious about it, use it and Ultra Success together and nothing else for at least a year straight...and what I find is that MUWAS always finds a way...."
Then maybe I should cut out the Think Like a Millionaire, except when I'm playing my subs while sleeping. Or maybe I should cut it out altogether? I'm looking for the fastest results possible. And I am strongly thinking about cutting down the subs to only two. While I would like to think like a millionaire, I want to start manifesting asap. Besides, Shannon said he was going to redo the Become a Millionaire in Four Years. I might just wait for that to start thinking like a millionaire.

I've probably got a decade in of higher education. And I've got very little to show for it. So, keep on with the subs. One year is nothing if it gets you where you want to be.
Keith definitely has a good post here, but Clamshell, you are not in a typical situation. You are so beset by negativity from all sides that Think Like A Millionaire is actually going to be critical for you. Here's why.

You have what I like to call a "karma pit" going on. No matter what direction you turn the walls are taller than you are, and even if you tried to climb out, they're constantly falling in on you.

Keith doesn't have that situation. So for you, learning to think like a millionaire is actually going to propel you to success faster, even if it adds a little bit more for your subconscious mind to process. I recommend you use those three together for a year and see what happens.
Dear Claimshell, this is Keith....I want to say that I dont know yr situation,and certainly not as well as Shannon Matteson Does. MY recommmedation is that if he said 'it" as in if he recommends you use the abouve listed 3 programs, then I'd be wise to do so. I may not always agree wiht Shannon on certain things, nor he, I,but I know this for damn shure the Man knows what the blankity-blank,He's talking about and if he says it,take it to the bank! He knows what the heck he's talking about! PLUS Claimshell,He's been where you are to go,he's already been there Man and from what I Know,he uses his own programs and custom programs. that SPEAKS volumes about his dedication and knowningness about what He has created and aspects of the subconscious mind,as well.
One more thing,remember 'one size does not fit all ' if you git the same results using 3 CD's(Mp3) instead of the just two programs ,so what. You'll be head and shoulders abouve most of yr contemperaries, amoung you-when things start to really move for you, in light of what we're talking about here.You'll have MUCH MORE of what you want. Be encrouaged 'The Land of Milk and Honey" await You. Keith.
Thank you, guys, for your advice and motivating words.