Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SE 5.5G Run2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, doing SE 2nd run I couldn't buy a new OFV2 right now, so run again SE 5.5G

this time;
2 loops Ocean Masked -headphones
5-6 loops Ocean Masked -speaker(while sleeping)

I am doing this loops back to back Ocean Surf, last time I tried ultrasonic with AM and SE but  I couldn't like it because I rarely saw dreams or felt different.

what I want from this run is:
  • More self respect
  • More positive and self-centered attitude
  • More self-knowledge
  • More self-esteem
  • More believing in myself
  • More clear thinking
  • More love of others
Good luck
thank you sir
day 9

last nights dream;

I was a fighter plot in a distopic future, I was doing some take of (which was illegal) and then accidently shot at the crowd, after that , there was I girl who is I already know and like her in real life, we were hugging tightly and she was asking me if I like her, is she worthy?

and then we started to make out and she laid back and wanna sex with me, I get in, then I saw her body was cut from the half, everywhere was blood and meat pieces, I got a feeling that I shouldn't do it.

this dream was creepy and obviously some deep fear in here.
day 10

anxiety (or better hopelesness) climbing, past bad things trying to came to surface and make me think about them, I am trying to convince myself, I am the only person who has power over my future, yet my mind doesn't want to accept this.

depression kind like feelings are more assertive on me for now,
day 16

2 different dreams they both were weird

I didn't remember the first one, just second one. probably because of I saw the second one close to my wake up

I was in the our old house where my childhood has passed (as always), and one of the electronical devices in home was broken so I called some repairman,(this time it was early morning I was the only awake person in home)
after a short period of time, a man came to front window, with a bag

he was like homeless or some kind of crackhead or like that, but I didn't understand that at first, so I thought he was the repairman and I let in house

directly I guided him to the device and he was really looking weird, like he doesn't know anything about it
and he touched some place in device and dont know exactly what he did, he just did some basic things.
device started to work again

I told him, what is the price , since already device got warranty so , nothing to pay

he said a lot of money, I told him there is no charge because of warranty, anyway he started to acting very weird and started to touch places around, and looking for money,
I said what are you doing? , please get out, than I called my "mom" to wake her up and to something about it,
when I returned the guy was already put somethings in his bag and moving towards to front door,
I said him; stop there, what did you take in your bag?
He showed me a knife and said don't came, this knife is pure gold (the knife was like a lancet)
after he gone, my mom woke up we had a conversation but I don't recall it now
day 26

2 dreams, all of them were about surviving, running from group of people who want ta kill me, a confrontation with a cannibal village like Wrong Turn movie, great spectacular places, nature also.
Has Shannon given more details on the interpretation of dreams in relation to subliminals?
I don't understand what you wrote actually,

Shannon sometimes explain a specific dream if I or anybody asks (if he knows and wants), but you know dreams are highly related to our daily life and our mindset.

If I see something spectacular or great nature, I know it is %100 related to the sub I am using.
sometimes it is about a past bad experiences(releasing fear and quilt) and sometimes a completely new theme.
day 67

stabile, sometimes dreams that I cant remember.
What do you mean by stabile? you feel stable? How is everything going?
(05-25-2021, 08:49 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by stabile? you feel stable? How is everything going?

I am okay, not feeling much about the sub, waiting to finish. thanks for asking
(05-26-2021, 02:39 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2021, 08:49 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by stabile? you feel stable? How is everything going?

I am okay, not feeling much about the sub, waiting to finish.  thanks for asking

Hi Tolgaocal80 how was your first run with the program? Did it help your self esteem?
(05-26-2021, 11:15 AM)Z-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2021, 02:39 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]

I am okay, not feeling much about the sub, waiting to finish.  thanks for asking

Hi Tolgaocal80 how was your first run with the program? Did it help your self esteem?

hi, actually I think it helped a bit but I couldn't feel as much other people's writing. AM was more intense about self-esteem especially self-respect, my levels of self-esteem and self-respect are good now
Pages: 1 2