Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Geetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to all Members and to Shannon for providing what seems to be the most advanced subliminal programs and professional service!
I would like to quickly introduce my membership to this community. Living in South of Spain and currently on a serious journey of self discovery and personal development, I’ve come across this forum and Shannon’s programs when researching subliminals. I’m an engineer at base so the technical bit of your subliminals swiftly got me onboard. However, I’m new to using of subliminals so i will be requiring some guidance/recommendation from any of you more experienced members in regards to which programs and best application of them. I assume that request should however be posted in another section of this forum, right?
Thank you for your time, fellow members!
Best regards, 
Frank
(03-15-2021, 11:53 AM)FrankMiller Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings to all Members and to Shannon for providing what seems to be the most advanced subliminal programs and professional service!
I would like to quickly introduce my membership to this community. Living in South of Spain and currently on a serious journey of self discovery and personal development, I’ve come across this forum and Shannon’s programs when researching subliminals. I’m an engineer at base so the technical bit of your subliminals swiftly got me onboard. However, I’m new to using of subliminals so i will be requiring some guidance/recommendation from any of you more experienced members in regards to which programs and best application of them. I assume that request should however be posted in another section of this forum, right?
Best regards, 
Frank

Hey, Frank, welcome aboard!

Basically this area is for saying hello and introducing yourself, and the other areas are for various other functions, including journaling and asking for help.  I, Ben and many of the forum members are happy to help other forum members and new members especially.  Usually people ask questions, depending on the nature of the question, in either the Family & Work Safe journals section or the Men's Journals or Women's journals, or sometimes in the FAQ section, depending on specifics.

We encourage our users to journal their experiences so I have access to their experience and I can use that to improve the subliminals.  It also provides an easy way to let others see what a subliminal does and makes it easy for questions to be asked and answered with regard to that specific subliminal.

Whatever the case is, I look forward to seeing your journey!
(03-15-2021, 01:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2021, 11:53 AM)FrankMiller Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings to all Members and to Shannon for providing what seems to be the most advanced subliminal programs and professional service!
Best regards, 
Frank

Hey, Frank, welcome aboard!

Basically this area is for saying hello and introducing yourself, and the other areas are for various other functions, including journaling and asking for help.  I, Ben and many of the forum members are happy to help other forum members and new members especially.  Usually people ask questions, depending on the nature of the question, in either the Family & Work Safe journals section or the Men's Journals or Women's journals, or sometimes in the FAQ section, depending on specifics.

We encourage our users to journal their experiences so I have access to their experience and I can use that to improve the subliminals.  It also provides an easy way to let others see what a subliminal does and makes it easy for questions to be asked and answered with regard to that specific subliminal.

Whatever the case is, I look forward to seeing your journey!

Hey Shannon!

Thank you very much for your swift and comprehensive reply!

I actually just posted my program recommendation request in the Troubleshooting section, which maybe wasn’t the best choice of post section (the thread is: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Progr...ion-Please ). I see now there is actually a product section available. My bad!

All the best!

Frank
Hi Frank,
Welcome to this community! I am looking forward to interacting with you and reading your experiences.
Welcome, Frank! You'll certainly be growing in amazing ways using IML subs. Glad you found them!
(03-15-2021, 05:38 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Frank,
Welcome to this community! I am looking forward to interacting with you and reading your experiences.

Thank you, Sir, I will look forward to!
(03-16-2021, 06:21 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Frank!  You'll certainly be growing in amazing ways using IML subs.  Glad you found them!

Thank you, Sir, I will be starting IML sub journey tonight! Yeye
Welcome to the forum! Smile

I always tell new people, that the first sub I used to really show me these are for real, is Absolute Self Confidence 5G. It has a narrow focus, just focusing on confidence, so it's easier to tell that something is happening. It's SO vital, especially for that first-time use of a sub, to SEE actual results to let you realise these can work. I feel there's often a degree of skepticism, I know I had that. So using ASC 5G was the perfect choice to start my journey. I think it will be yours too. the best part, is that sub is free too! So no risk.

Good luck, stay in communication with the forum in case of questions, and welcome again to the forum.
(03-16-2021, 09:21 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum! Smile

I always tell new people, that the first sub I used to really show me these are for real, is Absolute Self Confidence 5G. It has a narrow focus, just focusing on confidence, so it's easier to tell that something is happening. It's SO vital, especially for that first-time use of a sub, to SEE actual results to let you realise these can work. I feel there's often a degree of skepticism, I know I had that. So using ASC 5G was the perfect choice to start my journey. I think it will be yours too. the best part, is that sub is free too! So no risk.

Good luck, stay in communication with the forum in case of questions, and welcome again to the forum.

Thanks for the input!