Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM 4.2 v 5.753
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is edited
ULSM is newer tech than UMS. If you don't have UMS already then maybe you should be looking at ulsm instead. Both have similar goals of success and ulsm has the newer fear modules.

UMS v2 could be coming relatively soon as well. (there's no set date but I would estimate within 3-4 month) so that could also be something to consider although it will be more expensive than UMS v1.
(03-17-2021, 05:23 AM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]ULSM is newer tech than UMS. If you don't have UMS already then maybe you should be looking at ulsm instead. Both have similar goals of success and ulsm has the newer fear modules.

UMS v2 could be coming relatively soon as well. (there's no set date but I would estimate within 3-4 month) so that could also be something to consider although it will be more expensive than UMS v1.

Thank you. I decided to use uslm instead of ums. I'll consider it if there's a ums2.
If you experience challenging emotional states while you're taking time off for the ASRB, and you feel the urge to continue playing the program, you can follow that urge. The program is designed to get your own subconscious to figure out the best amount of exposure for you, and tell you. It's when your subconscious tries to tell you to use it less than the instructions that you should start suspecting sabotage and consider ignoring it.
(03-18-2021, 08:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you experience challenging emotional states while you're taking time off for the ASRB, and you feel the urge to continue playing the program, you can follow that urge.  The program is designed to get your own subconscious to figure out the best amount of exposure for you, and tell you.  It's when your subconscious tries to tell you to use it less than the instructions that you should start suspecting sabotage and consider ignoring it.

Wow, thank you. I should consider more loops when I have an urge from now on. Now, maybe it's the third day, so a lot of hard feelings have disappeared. There is a lot of peace and abundance in the mind.
this is edited
this is edited