Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've not journalled recently but after a recent change that has ruined my career prospects on my current path I have decided to use MLS again, after using it previously in university and not having success. My major was in a difficult language and have decided to pursue it again, although MLS never helped me when I was studying previously this time I believe it is making a difference.

I've started my learning by introducing 100 vocabulary words a day via anki, a task which has always been impossible with my busy lifestyle. When I tried previously I would struggle to consistently add 20 a day before being overburdened by reviews and mistakes. Been doing this for the last 10 days and my retention has been around 83% which is really good compared to my previous endeavors. 

I'm on the 3rd day of the 2nd cycle and last night I had a dream which really shook me, subconsciously I left uni because I couldn't continue because of anxiety after I was attacked and robbed in the street, last night I dreamt it was the day before going back to university and I was in tears and absolutely terrified. Didn't realise how much this event had affected me, even when running OF this never presented itself. I feel this is the first sign of progress to healing an old wound that has subconsciously held me back. Feeling confident that continuous use will put me in the right position and open the path to where I want to be
(03-13-2021, 03:29 AM)Minititan Wrote: [ -> ]I've not journalled recently but after a recent change that has ruined my career prospects on my current path I have decided to use MLS again, after using it previously in university and not having success. My major was in a difficult language and have decided to pursue it again, although MLS never helped me when I was studying previously this time I believe it is making a difference.

I've started my learning by introducing 100 vocabulary words a day via anki, a task which has always been impossible with my busy lifestyle. When I tried previously I would struggle to consistently add 20 a day before being overburdened by reviews and mistakes. Been doing this for the last 10 days and my retention has been around 83% which is really good compared to my previous endeavors. 

I'm on the 3rd day of the 2nd cycle and last night I had a dream which really shook me, subconsciously I left uni because I couldn't continue because of anxiety after I was attacked and robbed in the street, last night I dreamt it was the day before going back to university and I was in tears and absolutely terrified. Didn't realise how much this event had affected me, even when running OF this never presented itself. I feel this is the first sign of progress to healing an old wound that has subconsciously held me back. Feeling confident that continuous use will put me in the right position and open the path to where I want to be

Dear Fellow,
 this dream & experience revisted is clearly signs that the Aggressive Upgraded Fear Remover is moving in your life, heart n mind. It even strong than the previous version whichis why I've been considering MLS,as well.
 Be of Good heart and courage. If you didnt have it in you in the first place,you'd not be using this mug to begin with. you've got the power and bravery to deal with this stuff over. More Power to ya and more learning power to success as well.
 MLS is loaded with all kindsa bells and whistles.