Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How long to use the Improve Your Grades & Study Habits ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tigurinn

I have been listening to this subliminal at night, along with the Luck Magnifier during the day, and I'm wondering if I need to take a break after the 32 days are up? Initially I was going to go for the whole semester listening to both, but I've beginning to wonder if my mind would need rest (but I really, really, really need to pass all my classes)?

If I need to rest it, then for how long? I should be able to continue listening to Luck Magnifier? I was then thinking about starting Absolute Self Confidence again (listening to both), as I cut it short because of the sale.

...oh, and one unrelated question: would the subconscious interpret the subliminal Find Your Perfect Job, as the find your perfect summer job (and/or weekend job) seeing as I'm in school ?
You don't need rest, that's what the 8 hours a day limit of exposure is for. if you use it 8-12 hours a day, you get to rest your mind 12 to 16 hours a day. You can use it for the whole semester no sweat.
I am thinking on making a purchase for this one. So, there is a limit of eight hours a day?
So, if I listen to it while i am sleeping I can not listen to it while studying during the day?
you can listen to it anytime of day, even when studying.
The suggested limit is 16 hours a day and the hard limit is 21 hours a day. It can be used while studying, and in fact is a good idea to use that way, or immediately before studying.