Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Find your perfect job 5G - Testimonial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a testimony for Perfect job 5G.

Start listening from 9th August 2020 to 11th February 2021 (stop 4 days to buy a new headphone). Total 182 days with average listening time is 10 hours/day.

Results: I got 2 jobs, 1 is the full-time job, another one is a freelancer with on-demand programming.
  • I applied for this software developer job and had 1 interview with the CEO & founder of the company in end of October. He said he would check my profile and personal projects in GitHub. But then he was too busy to check my CV, time flied, 2 months later in December, he replied my email and asked HR to process the technical interview. In December, I had interview with technical team. Not until, 8 January 2021, the HR confirmed my job and I officially started my orientation week at the company. I must say, it was a long process with lost of delay and waiting time, it took around 3.5 months from interview to my job orientation.
  • The freelancer job was out of blue for me. On Jan 9, 2021, the recruiter sent me a message via LinkedIn about the job and invited me to give it a try. I did accept it. I have done 3 freelancer programs so far.

My situation and what I think about the manifestation of my perfect jobs?
  • First of all, I believe 2 jobs I have is the manifestation of Find perfect job 5G (plus other things I did when listening to the sub). I graduated as an international student in September 2020, other international students like me tried to apply for jobs during the virus pandemic. But I can saw most of them had no luck and they had to fly back to home country because the student visa was expired. I consider myself was very lucky to have the job during this situation.
  • Secondly, the fulltime I have is really perfect for me. I do what I like: software development and programming. The boss has modern management style, he encourages his employees to say their opinions and contribute ideas to the project. He says boss does not mean know all and do all, employees can know many things and contribute to the project. This is the ideal boss I want to work for.
  • Thirdly, the freelancer job turns out to be quite good, I can earn some extra money from it. The problem I have now is to balance the time between the two jobs, some time I have too many things to do, I must work overtime 10 - 14 hours, also work during the weekend.
Last but not least, I learn that the perfect job was manifested according to the situation that I was in. There would be changes in the future with the job, I am also excited to see what the future will be for my jobs.

Thank you Shannon for creating a this subliminal.

Best,
Renai Man
Thank you for the review. I appreciate it. However, I have to point out that your post violates Rule #4 near the top. Please correct that.