Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can i use MHS with other subs like USLM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suffer from chronic pain (basically hips and lower back) but i still want to use subs like USLM or OF, what can i do?
(02-22-2021, 07:59 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]I suffer from chronic pain (basically hips and lower back) but i still want to use subs like USLM or OF, what can i do?

I know what you mean, it sucks to only use one sub at a time for 8 months - a year, like life is too short for that ha.
(02-22-2021, 12:16 PM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2021, 07:59 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]I suffer from chronic pain (basically hips and lower back) but i still want to use subs like USLM or OF, what can i do?

I know what you mean, it sucks to only use one sub at a time for 8 months - a year, like life is too short for that ha.

It sucks! I guess i would have to listen to MHS forever because of my chronic pain...
I am curious if MHS or the Pain Relief ones can be used with other subs...
(02-23-2021, 03:33 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]

It sucks! I guess i would have to listen to MHS forever because of my chronic pain...

Unfortunately, it is not an option right now. How well does the current version of MHS work for your particular issue?
(02-23-2021, 08:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2021, 03:33 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]

Unfortunately, it is not an option right now. How well does the current version of MHS work for your particular issue?

Hey, Shannon! Sorry for taking so long, i used for 1 week now and it didn't diminished the pain but overall i feel clear headed (which is huge for me) and my mood is better lately, so i have that going for me, which is nice Smile

This pain is probably due to toxic bowels and traumas related to the first and second chakra, survival and sexual issues. I am going to experiment with tantra therapy to heal past sexual traumas (i have a history of sexual abuse in childhood).

In the book "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay, she suggests that hip pain is related to pain of going forward in life and lower back pains are due to financial worry, basically all resumes to fear. Maybe in a next version, you could experiment with the fear remove module in MHS (i saw that it is off).

I will use it for some time and focus on deep detox as i appreciate very much the clear head i get from the sub.
The FRM only gets turned on when it will not have a net negative effect on achieving the goals of the sub. The models indicated that it would cause MHS to take a long time to start working on healing because it would be running through fears instead, which would end up making the program fail because nobody would be willing to use it for several months before it started healing their physical issues. What you suggest will only become an option if and when I can figure out how to get through fear a lot faster and more effectively.
(03-14-2021, 11:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The FRM only gets turned on when it will not have a net negative effect on achieving the goals of the sub.  The models indicated that it would cause MHS to take a long time to start working on healing because it would be running through fears instead, which would end up making the program fail because nobody would be willing to use it for several months before it started healing their physical issues.  What you suggest will only become an option if and when I can figure out how to get through fear a lot faster and more effectively.

Is possible to put frm in the script and adding an order to the subconscious to only execute frm if its better for your health?
(03-14-2021, 11:36 PM)Yous Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2021, 11:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The FRM only gets turned on when it will not have a net negative effect on achieving the goals of the sub.  The models indicated that it would cause MHS to take a long time to start working on healing because it would be running through fears instead, which would end up making the program fail because nobody would be willing to use it for several months before it started healing their physical issues.  What you suggest will only become an option if and when I can figure out how to get through fear a lot faster and more effectively.

Is possible to put frm in the script and adding an order to the subconscious to only execute frm if its better for your health?

Based on what I know at this point, I don't believe that would be a good or effective approach.