Subliminal Talk

Full Version: NSFM josh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, so i decided to give nsfm a go while waiting on dmsi.

I havent had much luck in the past with any subliminals but 3 loops 4 days on 2 off i can do and see if the new improvements in technology are strong enough to see results for me.

As i lack confidence in approaching women even though i notice many looking my way and the skills to be able to escalate situations so im hoping nsfm can help with that and see how it goes.

Will update after each 4 day cycle.
Hope this one does it for ya, Josh! Good luck, and have fun.
(02-23-2021, 09:47 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Hope this one does it for ya, Josh!  Good luck, and have fun.

Thanks, listened to the first 3 loops last night on hybrid with headphones will see how things go after the first cycle.
hey josh been a while mate, good luck with this! hope it works for you!
Thanks Jake,
first 4 day run completed, todays day 1 off of 2.

dont feel any different with interactions but not expecting much of a change after 1 round of 4 days, will report changes after each cycle.
Are you interacting with people you'd like to seduce?
(02-27-2021, 09:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Are you interacting with people you'd like to seduce?

Hi Shannon there are some maybe not the one im most interested in as i havent seen her in a while but theres been some but im not interacting much with them yet as i still lack the conversation skills to do much there so far, but work in progress getting better at talking to people but still a bit of work to do before try and actually seduce someone.

But as the description mentions its good for all levels a person is at so i just need to give it time to help improve in the social skills with women to start moving towards seduction.
Started cycle 3 tonight and completed the 3 loops, nothing different so far but havent been around anyone im trying to pick up either, but when i notice im reacting more in situations will post changes.

Next saturday going to a local stripclub its not very busy with a few dancers only one in the area with some friends for drinks, if i notice im able to talk to one of the ladies more than normal that will show a positive sign in helping me be more confident around women and better at talking with them, but will see how things go during the week maybe something will happen while at the gym as there are many attractive ladies there daily.
How sure are you that you can actually hear and comprehend the subliminal audio well enough to be able to respond?
(03-07-2021, 09:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How sure are you that you can actually hear and comprehend the subliminal audio well enough to be able to respond?

Hi Shannon, im listening to it at a low volume but enough to hear it in hybrid, i do have other tv shows playing at same time over the 3 hours but i used to listen just with that audio only but have since changed that while doing other things during the night.

I feel like im hearing it, last night i did get sleepy while listening at my desk, i might of been tired but i think it was the subliminal making me more tired because once i finished the 3 loops i was wide awake till after 3am.

If you have other suggestions such as increasing volume or trying a different track happy for any suggestions you might suggest.