Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS Listening schedule.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I am back, I had been active here in the past but I had a lot of things going on as I finished Alpha Male.
Since then, I had continued to use other products I had purchased from Subliminal Shop on and off.

UMS has caught my eyes, and it's the program I want at the moment. I am currently doing okay, but I would like to improve it further.

I read the whole description twice, the fact that I did not participate in the forum may have contributed to my lack of understanding of how these new subliminal products can be used.

What I understood so far is that, Use this program 2 loops per day for 3 days on and then take 5 days off.  Run all loops back to back to prevent breaking the Audio to Silence Ratio Balance (ASRB) and losing its benefits.  

Okay, after taking a break for 5 days, how shall I restart and continue?
Should I listen to just 2 loops per day for 3 days or should I listen to more than 2 days and more than 3 days?
I have spent a couple of hours going through some posts, but it's still kinda confusing.

Cheers.
the cycle begins:
day 1: listen to 2 loops back to back
day 2: listen to 2 loops back to back
day 3: listen to 2 loops back to back
day 4: off day
day 5: off day
day 6: off day
day 7: off day
day 8: off day:
cycle ended.

day 9: another cycle begins with listening to 2 loops back to back
(02-15-2021, 10:56 PM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]the cycle begins:
day 1: listen to 2 loops back to back
day 2: listen to 2 loops back to back
day 3: listen to 2 loops back to back
day 4: off day
day 5: off day
day 6: off day
day 7: off day
day 8: off day:
cycle ended.

day 9: another cycle begins with listening to 2 loops back to back

Thanks for the reply.
I was reading about some members increasing their number of loops from the second cycle and also reducing the number of 'OFF days'.
If I understand correctly, I can add maybe 1 more loop and take off one 'off day' from the second cycle and as I get used to, I can increase the loops right?
I would run the first 2 cycles like normal and then you can think about what to do differently. Only one parameter change per cycle:
- reducing off days
- increasing loops

So after 2 cycles you can reduce the off days, but keep in mind that execution is the goal. If you already feel you execute, better you keep it as it is. If you feel resistance, then reducing off days or increasing loops can help. You have to find the sweet spot for you, you can try to let yourself guide by your intuition (but I am not a friend of that, because the fear inside me can also mislead me into a false intuition feeling to not execute the script).
(02-16-2021, 12:24 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I would run the first 2 cycles like normal and then you can think about what to do differently. Only one parameter change per cycle:
- reducing off days
- increasing loops

So after 2 cycles you can reduce the off days, but keep in mind that execution is the goal. If you already feel you execute, better you keep it as it is. If you feel resistance, then reducing off days or increasing loops can help. You have to find the sweet spot for you, you can try to let yourself guide by your intuition (but I am not a friend of that, because the fear inside me can also mislead me into a false intuition feeling to not execute the script).

Alright, thanks for taking the time. I really appreciate that.
No problem. I see this as a community and we should support each other and learn from each other.