Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Haptic devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I received this gadget: https://www.woojer.com/ , the vest. I think it's the first time in my life I bought a thing from an Internet ad.
The idea behind this product is to "feel the sound". It has some kind of "transductors" pointing to your body that makes you feel the sound as if you were in a concert next to a big speaker. Apparently this started as a gadget focused in Virtual Reality, but people liked for music as it makes you feel the music as it is a live performance.

Well, I have the Oculus Rift and such and I'm a VR enthusiast. But my second thought was: wouldn't be this great for the subliminals? Maybe if you feel it like "more natural" you would have less resistance and that kind of things. Also, as AN  "amateur" hyponotherapist myself I know that sometimes "touching", or more specifcally "poking", when some commands are given it's helpful to asimilate them.

Currently as I'm writing this, I'm listening to OFv2 hybrid wearing it. Yesterday I also did. Apparently it "vibrates" with the voice in the subliminal, not the streaming. I feel it only with the voice.

I'd like to know what's @Shannon opinon in this topic. If it can help or maybe it can be counter-productive. By the moment it's too soon for me to talk about how it affects.

Thanks in advance.
I want both versions.
this is cool
do you feel anything when you play ultrasonic?
(01-23-2021, 06:50 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]do you feel anything when you play ultrasonic?
I haven’t try it yet. I will and I’ll let you know
(01-23-2021, 06:52 AM)Bignoise Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2021, 06:50 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]do you feel anything when you play ultrasonic?
No, it doesn’t, I just tried it. It does with masked and hybrid. It makes sense to me, it’s about the lower frecuencies, not the very high ones of the ultrasonic.
(01-23-2021, 10:00 AM)Bignoise Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2021, 06:52 AM)Bignoise Wrote: [ -> ]
No, it doesn’t, I just tried it. It does with masked and hybrid. It makes sense to me, it’s about the lower frecuencies, no the very high ones of the ultrasonic.

Thanks for checking! I hope it helps increase the effectiveness of the sub! hopefully Shannon can tell us more.
It sounds really cool! I am looking forward to hearing more from you and from Shannon.
I really dont know much about using such a device to play subliminals. You guys will have to experiment and report.