Subliminal Talk

Full Version: JustAnotherLeader's Ultra Success 3.0 (4G) Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 

Today I started using US 4G, and I'll be writing here every few days to log my progress. 

I do consider bringing Ultra Luck into the game perhaps around the 4th week and keep them both running. 

However, I am confused if that's a good choice considering this line; 

Quote:Do not use this program with Type C, D, or any hybrid containing Type C or D.

Although there's this too; 

Quote:…I’ve been lucky enough to use BOTH Ultra Success and Luck Magnifier. I love both of them to death, you honestly can’t go wrong with either…”

Perhaps it wasn't simultaneous? 

@Shannon may I get your thoughts, please?
Idk if this is related to the US,  but I was a little angry today (2nd day) for a few small things.
On the good side, those things resolved themselves pretty easily. I am one of those people who get the effects really quickly, like the next day. (Not sure why).

Also, I had the willpower to work on what needs to be done although it wasn't one of those motivational days.

Btw, I'm using another sub for physical change, which has been working well for the past ~3 weeks, and I think 1 day of US has boosted its results as well . I run that one only ~1-2h and started running US ~8h. I will stop the other one next week and continue running only US for about 2 more weeks and bring another program to run with US. 

I will run US for the next >4 months \w 2 main goals: increasing my financial income 2x + improving my game with the ladies. I will support it with other subs, probably like this: LM(40days), AOS (40days), BIABW (40 days)
(01-19-2021, 09:06 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, 

Today I started using US 4G, and I'll be writing here every few days to log my progress. 

I do consider bringing Ultra Luck into the game perhaps around the 4th week and keep them both running. 

Quote:Do not use this program with Type C, D, or any hybrid containing Type C or D.

Quote:…I’ve been lucky enough to use BOTH Ultra Success and Luck Magnifier. I love both of them to death, you honestly can’t go wrong with either…”

If I recall correctly, using US 4G with LM 4G was one of the few combinations that had Type D that was acceptable to use together.  In fact, its great synergism is one of the reasons the two were eventually combined to form USLM (the latest version of which is USLM 4.2 5.75.3G).
Thanks man, that's what I assumed too, but I wasn't sure if the mix had some other special touch.

My log on US:
I've been a little edgy for the past few days, but that might be unrelated to US.
What is related to US, imo, is that today I decided to finish off my current other sub before mixing US heavily. I think it already persuaded me to finish what I started before moving on to a bigger goal. I already invested ~3weeks around for the other sub, so I might as well push it to the 32days mark with more dedication to reap the most benefits.

I'm lowering my US usage to ~2hr and upping the other one to 8hrs until Feb 1, then I'll do only US ~8h for several weeks till I bring LM into the game. I'd pause US completely till Feb 1st, but I think it's helping me overcome procrastinating my work on these strange days I'm having. It was actually the reason I decided to start using US, and it's already working. I bring my focus to work easier.
I have been sleeping ~10h and sometimes a bit more for the past few days. I'm not sure how much of it is related to US, but I sure already have a higher drive for success nowadays.

I've started making plans to invest in a 1+1 flat and increasing my financial income in several ways.
(01-19-2021, 09:06 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, 

It's a waste of time to run US 4G with USLM 5.xG.  it's like trying to use a tank to supplement a BB gun.  4G would be the BB gun here.  Just use USLM 4.2 if you're going to do that; you'll be utterly destroying the script of US 4G with how underpowered it is in comparison.  Waste of time.

Now, if I misunderstood you and you want to use the US 4G program with the LM 4G, then that can work.  That won't be an issue.
Quote: you want to use the US 4G program with the LM 4G, then that can work.  That won't be an issue.

Thanks, that was it.

Log on US 4G: I forgot to turn off the US 4g ultrasonic after I woke up, and it played till almost the evening, almost  ~16hours and I got a headache, followed by mucho fatigue.  I still have a high desire for success, but less energy to take action. Hoping to get back to an ~8h productivity each day to improve my business asap.

I'll mix in LM 4G next week (Feb 10), to run them both because I am eager to move onto AOS & BIABW in April.
I mixed LM 4g like 5 days ago actually (Feb 8), and things seem to go smooth.

I have made some more plans and took actions to earn more financially. I am mostly outsourcing the tasks, which's also new for me.

I think I'm gonna postpone AOS & BIABW till summer and just do UMS 5.75.