Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS The Word Part 2 (Ultimate Monetary Success V1 - Second Run)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UMS The Word Part 2 (UMS V1 - Second Run)

First run journal here:
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-UMS-The-Word

Current state of play
I ran Overcome Fear V1 (OF1) for about 10 weeks from July - Sep 2020. I cut that short to urgently switch to MIR3.

Circumstances dictated that I switch to UMS1 from Christmas Eve 24/12/2020. I previously ran UMS1 from 29 July 2019 for 6 months.

2nd UMS Run
I started first cycle 4 loops per night for 3 nights, then 3 nights off
2nd cycle 4 loops pn for 4 nights then 3 nights off

I'm starting my 3rd cycle tonight (4 loops for 4 nights, though I may make it 5 nights)

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK ON UMS!!!

Energy Boost
The energy I get from running UMS1 is amazing. For this alone it is worth the price!!!

So I'm literally 2 weeks into this run. Whats happened?

Even more than the last run, the DMSI like celebrity effects are off the charts (It could be the 10 weeks of OF1 I ran last year - Actually, I'm certain its the OF1 run that has 'removed the brakes' on this UMS run). 

I'm expressing my natural seduction and charisma - in talking with one woman for the first time (business related) she stated at least 4 times that she liked me. She also said she liked my intelligence. She stated twice that she found me handsome. We hugged and when I went to pull her by the hand to a place where we could be more intimate and 'freely express' our mutual attraction and turn on she resisted. She was somewhat prudish and said we could 'become boyfriend and girlfriend' once I say that I'd 'convert' to her faith!!! Not gonna happen.

The next day the really cute young 20 something assistant at the bank was very pleased to see me and she polarised into her femininity as I caught up with her. Must get her number on my next visit.

I got bedroom eyes from a checkout cutie at the supermarket.

So in less than 2 weeks - with sporadic interactions this stuff is hotting up.

Plus generally I'm finding lots of people wanting to bathe in my energy. To put this in perspective - I've been on the receiving end. I've had experiences where I've found 'very rare' people have so much energy I'm drawn to them compulsively - sheer magnetism.

On 2 occasions it was with young women who were literally shining with loving sexual energy. On 2 other occasions it was with 2 'healers' - with one, as he walked from about 12 feet away heading in my direction I felt a cool breeze of energy (bubble) around him. The other 'Master Healer' - as I was sat down about 4 feet away from him, I had my eyes closed but I felt a really powerful surge of warm energy come from him and 'wash'  over/through me - this was like being hit by a wall of hot air/magnetism (My thought was he had either 'connected into' a higher power and channeled that - or he had 'unshielded himself.'

So I'm postulating what other peeps' experiences are of my energy field is as I run these subs. Plus I'm doing some quite powerful energy alignment/work/meditations which I'm sure are also compounding the effects. Interesting stuff indeed.

On the first UMS run I didn't have a clear 'vehicle' for a quick increase in cashflow. I've been busy since then, so the 'vehicles' are closer to being in place. So I envisage massive monetary success in a short while.

The feel good effects were present pretty much straight away too.

For the first time I've become aware during dreams that I'm talking with people and having conversations and connections. This is a new experience for me.

Did I say I love UMS1? I'm saying it now!!!

Onwards and upwards.

Love to you and yours.