Subliminal Talk

Full Version: .......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-28-2020, 08:20 AM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]4/15 volume ticks on a galaxy phone
[...]
Also the overall results thus far into OF v1 have been "meh". It's hard to say we've had good results.
If I recall correctly, @Shannon wrote that with u.s. the results seem to be proportional to the volume. Maybe that’s the reason for the disappointing results. If that’s the case and u.s. frequencies bother you, maybe you could try masked.
(12-28-2020, 08:20 AM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]I've been on OF v1 since release now, 6 months, listening through phone speakers Hybrid. 4/15 volume ticks on a galaxy phone overnight while we slept. Low volume because me and my gf can't listen to US volume any higher than that. I believe I recall instructions somewhere saying to just listen to what's a comfortable level for US, that is it. It bleeds our ears any higher than that to be honest. (I really don't get how you guys can listen to 14/16 volume so loudly)

I can't listen to hybrid or masked loudly, because I find that to be annoying.  I listen exclusively to US, because unlike you (which if I recall from our days on Pherotruth, you are much younger than me), I can't hear US at all at any volume (unless I put the speaker directly next to my ear).  

Volume is definitely correlated to how you're affected.  I know that @Shannon has done many tests where even low volumes have had great impact from varied distances.  

Does the US track hurt your ears even if the phone speaker isn't aimed directly at your head?  Anyway, I'd try switching to US and pushing the volume as much as possible.  Unless, that is, you want to try to push the volume on hybrid.
The first thing I'd like to point out is that the fact that you had nightmares for all that time in the beginning means two things.

1. The program was working.
2. The program was being played TOO QUIETLY.  

Without sufficient volume, the program does not trigger sufficient impact, and one of the things that happens as a result is partial execution.  As in, OF is designed to prevent you from having to deal with things like nightmares and other aspects of the fears while it is being used.The effect at too low a volume is over-ridden by the intensity of the fear response, thus allow you to experience the nightmares.

For you to respond the way you do to ultrasonic being painful at a volume of more than 4 out of 15 on your cell phone can ONLY be explained as self sabotage by the subconscious, because there is NO WAY that volume - even on ultrasonic - can cause pain.  It is a last ditch effort by your subconscious to prevent you from using the program correctly and getting the full benefits.  Which brings me to the next point:

The effects stopped because the subconscious found a way to resist and stonewall.  And it did that because you did not play the program at a sufficient volume.  The goal of subconscious sabotage is to prevent the program from achieving its goals, and if the script is sufficiently well made, then the only option the subconscious has left is to create psychosomatic issues with the volumes that would be successful to prevent their use.  

This is a phenomenon that did not exist with 5G.  It began to happen on rare occasions with 5.5G, and as I advance us to the end, it is showing up more and more frequently.  It is known as Type 20 resistance, and is both an extremely clever and extremely effective means of defeating the subliminal.  

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types...#pid212355

There are, however, a couple of solutions, which are as follows:

Option #1: Every 2 to 7 days, advance the volume by one click until you get to 13/15.  After each advancement give yourself time to acclimate, but never more than 7 days.  And accept no excuses.  Just keep doing it.
Option #2: Use a spacer before the program plays in your playlist, giving you time to fall asleep before it plays the subliminal (20 to 60 minutes of silence), and then play the ultrasonic at 13/15 out of 15 while you sleep.

Version 1 is very powerful, and you already have it.  Version 2 is much more powerful, effective, easy to handle and natural feeling, but it would be an additional expenditure.  You can use either one, but you absolutely cannot allow your subconscious to have any excuse to stop the program from being used properly and achieving its goals.
Hi there, XyzN.

To add context to my words from that post long ago. It was a concern I had about the audio in a hybrid file. I believe they were new at the time, and I noticed when measuring the audio of hybrid, there seemed to be a huge difference between masked and ultrasonic audio in the file. I reported it in case of an issue that was not noticed in production. A brief convo ensued between Shannon and I about it to sort it out. No problem.

XyzN, I have extremely sensitive hearing, it's often remarked on how good it is by people. I can hear the tiniest sounds often. At this moment, I'm listening to my OF V2 loops on my headphones: hybrid FLAC at about the maximum amount one can safely listen to with no issue. I use 1 of 2 good volume apps to verify volume before use always. Frequensee is one often referenced here. I also use SPLnFFT Sound Meter, which is excellent and accurate too. It measures the decibels, and tells you in clear English, the volume that is safe or not and how long exposure should be to protect yourself in case of loud sounds. It's excellent! That app should put your fears to rest once and for all about this.

4/15 is almost nothing when using SPLnFFT Sound Meter, test it and you'll see. No wonder you've had almost no results forever. Hope you are doing good man, all the best going forward!
So based on what you're saying, this may pre-date the discovery of the Type 20 resistance, so it may or may not be that.

One thing I'd like to point out is that volumetrically, the ultrasonic is the same volume as the masking tracks. There is no "20 decibel difference" between masking track and ultrasonic. At most it should be a 1 to 3 dB difference, if there is any at all. The issue is that certain people hear ultrasonic better or worse than others.

My suggestion to try slowly working your way up to higher volumes stands, but if that is not helpful, then you're going to have to rely on Masked format, and if that does not work for you, there's not much else I can suggest. If you believe that going louder would damage your hearing, then obviously don't go higher. However, I use ultrasonic at 12-13-14-15 out of 15 on my cell phone, specifics depending on subliminal in use and circumstances, and almost never go lower than that. It has not, to the best of my knowledge, damaged my hearing. I know I'm not alone in this. So that leaves me confused.
(12-29-2020, 11:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So based on what you're saying, this may pre-date the discovery of the Type 20 resistance, so it may or may not be that.

One thing I'd like to point out is that volumetrically, the ultrasonic is the same volume as the masking tracks. There is no "20 decibel difference" between masking track and ultrasonic. At most it should be a 1 to 3 dB difference, if there is any at all. The issue is that certain people hear ultrasonic better or worse than others.

My suggestion to try slowly working your way up to higher volumes stands, but if that is not helpful, then you're going to have to rely on Masked format, and if that does not work for you, there's not much else I can suggest. If you believe that going louder would damage your hearing, then obviously don't go higher. However, I use ultrasonic at 12-13-14-15 out of 15 on my cell phone, specifics depending on subliminal in use and circumstances, and almost never go lower than that. It has not, to the best of my knowledge, damaged my hearing. I know I'm not alone in this. So that leaves me confused.

I wasn't talking about ultrasonic vs. masked file volume difference, Shannon. It was on the hybrid file, that's what I said. Yes the "top end" of them all is the same, I was talking specifically the hybrid where the difference in format volume lies, since he quoted my post from long ago talking about that is all.

This is one of those things that would be a 5 second convo in real life if you get me, lol. Online it's so much harder to effectively communicate a small simple thought, it ends up being over-complicated and can have errors in perception. Zero problem. I understand completely what you thought I meant, and our old convo talking about it, the works. I think the hybrid was new back them, so I reported it in case of a problem.

And I agree on the thing about listening at 12/13/14 out of 15 without issue. That's why I recommended that other app to him to use, which is extremely accurate and can measure ultrasonic audio as well to help him allay his fears. It gives a clear decibels level, and tells you exposure times that are safe in clear detail. Excellent app.
I was just trying to make sure he understood that. I already understood that you had realized it.