Subliminal Talk

Full Version: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.2 5.75.5G Journal**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Monday 21st December - Time 4.18am (GMT/UK)

Day 1 of cycle 1

I purchased V2 of OF on Sunday night, and finally have downloaded it to my phone and will set it up in playlists.

As per V1, Shannon instructed me to listen at a volume of 13/15 if I used US.

I have a samsung s10 phone which i felt could play US however after doing the speaker test (mp3 found for free in the store) I felt for whatever reason the speakers couldnt cope. Maybe there is a hardware issue with my phone  Confused  no idea.

Therefore even though US is the choice I would really want to use, I know that its silly to use it so I may have to try masked (even though it could disrupt my already terrible sleep cycle) until I opt to use external speakers. This stress alone in what device to use and how to play is a lot when all i want is to play a sub and execute it without any hassle Sad

So once ive posted this journal, ill set up my playlists and will then decide before bed on what course of action to take. Im 50/50 tbh of using US or masked, even though im openly stating my phone on paper should be able to play US yet the speaker test gave me concerns.

However either way the protocol is 6 days listening, 1 day rest, of 3 loops, for 8months minimum continuous use.

Today shall be day 1 of cycle 1.

Wish me luck as executing this sub is the biggest goal I have!!

Im sincere and eager and hope this breaks through for me.

Thank you for reading.

Addendum:

1) Playlists created and ready

2) Did a quick google search and s10 can play up 15khz apparently so there you have it it wont be US from my phone but masked.

3) Fears still there, procrastination still there, neediness & clinginess to girls that like me and I like still there. dreamt last night of the girl ive mentioned in the OF v1 journal. No contact with her at all and I end up dreaming about it - what the fuck is wrong with me!

thanks!
Monday 21st December - This was day 1 but it wont be counted....

So I played Ocean Masked Flac on my phone and I just couldnt sleep. I was in an out of sleep and woke towards the middle of the final loop needing the toilet. As im isolating in a room at a friends place, I couldnt disturb his sleep (in next room and near the bathroom) so turned the player off on the phone. To be honest I was relieved as I was needing sleep.

Tuesday 22nd Dec - I didnt play as I thought even though I have bought v2 I better wait until I either get my speakers or my ipad out (once im out of self isolation due to the pandemic and back at my family home). I know someone else had bought this subliminal to support Shannon even though he wasnt going to play it immediately so I felt as if I was doing the same.

--
Tue 22nd still....
9pm (UK Time)

So I have been on here replying to posts left for me on my v1 thread. Catman kindly suggested I upload my speaker test onto youtube (my first time) so that shannon can hear and others too as to what I heared when I did the speaker test on my s10 phone. The same disturbance towards the end was what I believe to also hear on my s7 edge phone and my mac book pro 2015 phone.

After doing that, I got a post from Shannon who explained his experience using s-range of samsung phones and even a more basic smart phone and still the subs were working for him. This as assured me to just use the phone and I will unless shannon says otherwise after listening to the speaker test I have uploaded.

Fab10 kindly suggested that I use ipad if all else fails and so if I need to ill also DM him to help me sort this out.

Nomad has also explained how his earlier model of s8 played for him so the s10 should work too and this helped also to assure me to use my phone and just get on with it.

Uploading the speaker test has also taken some stress off as now I feel its there for shannon to see what I was referring to.

---

Conclusion:

I will now go back to using US flac from tonight at a volume of 13/15 from my s10 samsung phone.

I will put it into flight mode and do not disturb to be sure nothing disturbs me.

If for any reason a night arises where I cannot use the s10, perhaps I need the line clear for family, or need to set alarms for uni (when I return) then I have thought ahead and will use my s7 edge phone to play the sub - all based on the above who have helped assure me the phones should work.

Should Shannon (& others) feel my speaker test shows my phone's speakers to be unable to play the US then I will resort to Fab10's suggestion of either using the ipad or getting my small desktop speakers from the garage and using that.

As it is tuesday then my US will begin tonight officially the morning of Wednesday, thus I will restart my counter to day 1 for wednesday 23rd Dec (Unless before I start Shannon & others hear the speaker test and say stop).

So this is the game plan as it stands!
Sunday 3rd January 2020 - Started today - Day 1

Due to xmas/new year, self isolating away from home in uk and then moving back home its been a rocky time to start OFv2.

I however started using my s10 phone. US track, 13/15 volume. - phone was on "do not disturb" as I needed to then have it be available for calls thus going on flight mode would mean I would sleep through anyone trying to get hold of me.

N.B. I felt some tension/pressure (only way to describe it) that started and lasted I think for the first few mins of listening. I think this is a sign something was being registed by the subconscious I hope.

-----

Monday 4th Jan - Day 2 of cycle 1

Nothing to note - phone on "do not disturb"

----

Tues 5th Jan - Day 3 of cycle 1

I have a webinar for university in 4hrs time and I have to thus be up in 3.5hrs time. Current time is 5.09am UK/GMT - yes sleep cycle is fucked!

Due to webinar I will need to have my phone awake so I will have to use my old S7 edge phone to play the subs for times like these. I will note any effects if need be later today.

conclusion: I have started and only pressure was of noteworthy on day 1.
Tues 5th Jan - Day 3 of cycle 1

I used my s7 edge phone as mentioned in the previous post. I used the Pulsar player app.

Pulsar is odd, sometimes it makes me wonder if its stopped or completed all 3 tracks in the playlist. The way when I wake to see the app showing its played is sometimes confusing but ill just continue with trust.

Nothing else to report as yet sadly and yes im eager this works for me!!

I will play day 4 in a short while as its 4.15am here; no idea if I will use s10 or s7 phone as yet but ill try and note it each time for purpose of data.

I look back at my life and dont know why procrastination, fear and just bad luck have kept me where I am. Its sad, I have such potential and so much opportunity and I just dont use it. I am needy when I like a girl, im confident inside yet clearly too nice when im speaking to the world. I want to study and succeed yet mind is sometimes focused and sometimes not. I just feel like im waiting to reach my grave rather than using every moment of life to get stronger, better, faster and more than I am.

Im not happy with who I obviously am Sad yet I put on a bravado and front. Sorry im rambling its irrelevant to any data just getting this crap off my chest I guess.
Weds 6th Jan - Day 4 of cycle 1

Nothing to report.

Listened again with S7 edge phone.
Thursday 7th Jan - Day 5 of cycle 1

Listened with S10 phone and I definitely felt pressure/tension in my head during the first few mins at least.

There seems to be an obvious trend, tension with S10 and nothing when using s7.

Does this mean the s10 is better in allowing the sub to work?

Otherwise nothing else to note.

As the degree/course begins to reach its end this year fear is growing within me as I realise how little I have learnt and know due to fear and procrastination and laziness.

I have to cram alot this year to be competent to hit the job market or im screwed.
Ive ran subs on an s7, and they worked just fine.
(01-07-2021, 11:14 PM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Ive ran subs on an s7, and they worked just fine.

Thanks man, I realised you wrote "chilled" at the end so remained quiet instead of replying then understood after seeing shannon's reply you amended yours, which was nice of you so thanks!

appreciate the answer too ofcourse buddy!
Friday 8th Jan - Day 6 of cycle 1
Saturday 9th Jan - Day 7 of cycle 1 (1 day break)

Sunday 10th Jan - Day 1 of cycle 2
Monday 11th Jan - Day 2 of cycle 2

Firstly as per Shannon's reply to me here: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid241853
It is clear that s10 is the better phone for me to use whenever I can and explains the tension I was getting due to it so ill endeavour to use this phone whenever I possibly can and only resort back to s7 at times when I need my phone to be clear for calls etc.

Regarding my tension, that seems to have gone.

I have noticed that im tired very tired in the day. This may or MAY NOT be the sub, I suspect the latter, since my sleep cycle is bad, current time is 5am, and I fall asleep anytime from 6am to even last as 9am and then wake around 2pm. I simply dont get enough hours of sleep at the moment.

The tiredness I describe is usually prevalent after eating, could be diabetically/blood sugar related too as my diet is bad esp since xmas, with lots of sugar and coca cola zero etc.

Also I have missed the girl I mentioned in my last journal of OFv1. I think of her daily even though im chatting to other girls etc. Her being a 10 hottie is the reason for sure but I know she is a slut and cannot be trusted but yet heart wants what the heart wants lol

I also have fear lots of it and im aware that I do. I had all day planned to go to my room and do some uni related work, if not that then atleast to prepare for it or do anything that is remotely of benefit to me and instead I feared coming to my room and avoided it rather smartly when all I had to do was just even small baby step items.

This fear is the reason im procrastinating. Consciously I WANT to study, learn be competent hell be amazing but im not doing it.

I had a thought that perhaps this fear is based on anger. This thought may be from the sub or it may not however its a thoughts ive had before in the past but not often. As a teenager/child I used to always study and enjoyed it, enjoyed doing my homework etc but then at a certain time I felt I was being removed by family from that study by asked to help here and there. Whatever the here and there is isnt relevant but what was is that they both gave me a reason to avoid study and fail but also that they wouldnt take no for an answer thus causing me to also get angry.

No child will avoid procrastinating from study if its on the plate unless they love study more than other things and in my case that balance shifted.

I was also I realised an obedient child, due to fear. I wouldnt want to displease my parents and even now I behave somewhat relaxed with them when it comes to being obedient and I think that this may play a role in why I lacked confidence and had anxiety at school etc.

I basically had fear so if this sub can help me remove that then itll be worth it.

I just listen and await the execution to happen....so please sub please do your thing and allow me to execute!!!
Tuesday 12th Jan - Day 3 of cycle 2

Had to use my s7 phone this time as I was expecting a call on my s10. Placed s7 near my head.

When the call came im unsure if the sub was still playing and unsure if by sitting up to answer the call affected the range of the sub to reach my ear.

However its done and so will have to continue and see what progresses.

Other than this nothing else to report except that i was on a call to a girl I met on the chat app. Long story short, sent her my pic and she was rude unlike other girls. She said I looked 50 because im balding whereas shes no 10 either and I was polite. She did it in a "lol" way but I realised no point pulling her up on it, not as if I can be every girls type.

However I do want to lose weight. I know its portion control and all that jazz but that isnt happening for me as yet. Also I know that im still procrastinating on all areas of my life or self sabotaging perhaps by not doing what I should be doing. Its not easy though, lack of good sleep does affect mood and appetite but either way im just sharing what I can in the hope that all this data helps.
Wednesday 13th Jan - Day 4 of cycle 2

Listened through s7.
Just a question, do those phones have stero speakers?
Shannon once said that a phone cannot really generate stereo sound because even if it had two speakers, they would be too close to each other.
agreed no phone could truly give you stereo but then claim to do to the 2 speakers, the top and bottom of the phone.

However incase the question is being asked why am I using a phone, well cos I have to and Shannon has said s10 even s7 should still give results so im doing that as ease and convenience due to my circumstances.
Pages: 1 2 3 4