Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF V2 Journal A feeling of peace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OF V2 is purchased, downloaded and ready to go!

My original plan was to go to LTU after OF V1 but I honestly think the eradication of all unnecessary fear is the most important factor for all other programs working to their full potential. Whether it be LTU, DMSI, Alpha Male, etc. So here we go. Rock and Roll!
(12-20-2020, 05:47 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]OF V2 is purchased, downloaded and ready to go!

My original plan was to go to LTU after OF V1 but I honestly think the eradication of all unnecessary fear is the most important factor for all other programs working to their full potential. Whether it be LTU, DMSI, Alpha Male, etc. So here we go. Rock and Roll!

Nice!  Looking forward to reading about OF V2 - you're one of the best executioners here!  Wait....I mean...executors here!
Im hesitant to give too much credit to the sub after only one night of listening but I did have a really good day.  And as RTBoss alluded to, I do tend to execute Shannon's subs very well.  I felt more confident and spontaneous than I have lately.  Im not a shy person but normally before striking up a conversation with a stranger I think about whether to do it even if its for a split second.  Today I was conversing with strangers without even thinking about it very naturally.  My gf and I had amazing sex.  After that I did a bunch of extra work for my newest business.  Basically catching up on some stuff I had been putting off.  Overall just a very solid day.  Things felt a little more smooth than normal.
Jake, how's life on OFv2, brotha!? Love that sub.