Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF and pain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
So ive had a weak back for around 2 years from heavy physical labor. Before i started OF i only had pain in my back when i made to much physical effort. However, when  i started OF i began noticing my back started to hurt from the smallest tasks. And recently i can barely sit at my desk without lots of pain. So im pretty sure this is correlated to OF, since this pain is also acompanied with a sort of mellow feeling in my body, which i noticed from minute one when i started the sub. It should also be mentioned that Im on my seventh loop and following instructions as described. Im wondering what this could be?
(12-15-2020, 02:16 AM)callie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
So ive had a weak back for around 2 years from heavy physical labor. Before i started OF i only had pain in my back when i made to much physical effort. However, when  i started OF i began noticing my back started to hurt from the smallest tasks. And recently i can barely sit at my desk without lots of pain. So im pretty sure this is correlated to OF, since this pain is also acompanied with a sort of mellow feeling in my body, which i noticed from minute one when i started the sub. It should also be mentioned that Im on my seventh loop and following instructions as described. Im wondering what this could be?

It's an expression of subconscious tension resulting from the subconscious being directed to work through, deal with, process and eliminate your fears.  I used to get back aches in my lower back from it on a regular basis, and others have reported it also.  It basically means three things:

1. OF is working.  
2. Your subconscious has no way to hide from what OF is trying to get it to do and accomplish.
3. You are dealing with deep, primal fears that are held by parts of you that can only communicate in primal ways, such as through muscular tension.  The communication is, "I'm scared."

Over time, this will go away on its own as the instructions are executed and the fears are faced, worked through, processed and eliminated.
+1 report of back ache in lower back. I am on LTU, it started in stage 2 and now, at the end of stage 4, it’s almost completely gone. I had no idea it came from the sub, I tried all kind of treatments.
I get backaches from FRM in LTUv6 too. It usually starts with a new stage and fades after a week. I got it starting with Stage 2, and it happened again in Stage 3 and now in Stage 4. It's muscle tension from the deep subconscious dealing with the fears.

The key, as I said, is that it shows that the FRM is working, and it comes from some part of your deep subconscious working through its fears. May not be fun, but it is a process. Not everyone will experience this of course. Just us lucky ones.
Alright. It does feel like fears located in my abdomen are being adressed, and as far as i know thats were our primal fears reside. So it does make sense to me what you are saying. Its also very relieving to know the pain will diminish over time.

I wonder if fears in the form of shame and guilt ever gets adressed on OF, since they seem to be more rooted around the heart area if that makes sense. Perhaps a better bet for those issues would be something like E4?
(12-16-2020, 01:43 AM)callie Wrote: [ -> ]Alright.  It does feel like fears located in my abdomen are being adressed, and as far as i know thats were our primal fears reside. So it does make sense to me what you are saying. Its also very relieving to know the pain will diminish over time.

I wonder if fears in the form of shame and guilt ever gets adressed on OF, since they seem to be more rooted around the heart area if that makes sense. Perhaps a better bet for those issues would be something like E4?

OF is designed to do what is required to eliminate the fears.  If that means branching out into guilt and fear, then that is what it will do.  I will eventually be releasing a new version of Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear based on Overcoming Fear v2 or later, but that is not for the time being.

It isn't the fears that are located in your abdomen, etc. it's the parts of your brain and awareness that control those areas of your body being asked to deal with, process and eliminate their fears, along with those being parts of the body through which various emotional functions are experienced and expressed.  The lower in your back you get a backache, for example, the younger the "you" who, and/or the more primal the parts of your brain that are is dealing with the fears.  I get my backaches right at the base of the spine, where the spine connects to the hips.  That indicates that a part of me that is very young and/or primal in it's understanding is processing those fears.

Fears don't really "reside" in a physical location.  They are the result of response to beliefs and awareness, which are not physical, and neither is fear.  The correlation to physical areas is due to the fact that awareness focuses through the physical brain, and the physical brain has different parts controlling different aspects and parts of the body.  Digestion, for example, is frequently disrupted by dealing with fears held by the parts of your mind that focus into the physical through the parts of your brain that control the digestive system.
I see, ill be looking out for that sub then.

Thanks for clarifying. Appreciate the informative answer. Are you familiar with eastern philosophy such as nondualism? Sounds a bit like you know some of it given the knowledge in metaphysics you seem to have.
(12-18-2020, 04:00 AM)callie Wrote: [ -> ]I see, ill be looking out for that sub then.

Thanks for clarifying. Appreciate the informative answer. Are you familiar with eastern philosophy such as nondualism? Sounds a bit like you know some of it given the knowledge in metaphysics you seem to have.

I have not studied Eastern philosophy, aside from reading a bit about Bhuddism, a touch about Bushido and all of the Tao Te Ching.  Those do not touch on what I'm talking about above.  That knowledge comes from a combination of studying the nature of the universe through various sources that I have vetted, and doing decades of experimentation with subliminals concerning the mind, body, awareness, etc. which I then seek to find explanations for through my understanding of the way the universe works, my understanding of the human awareness and what I observe happening in response to whatever variable(s) I have changed.
@Shannon do you think you will ever share your understanding of the nature of the universe and how it works through various sources?
(12-28-2020, 03:34 AM)b_woo Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon do you think you will ever share your understanding of the nature of the universe and how it works through various sources?

Perhaps. But i have not got the time or the place for that currently.

There is a lot of what i can share here already pn the forum if you look hard enough.