Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [SUGGESTIONS] Sex-Related Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Develop Charisma/Social skills/Social power - DMSI  showed me how powerful this can be
Develop Style
Dieting & Fitness (UM/OP-based) - would be awesome after the holidays
CelebVibe (DMSI-based)
Relationship Enhancer/Deepener - for existing relationships 
Sex Life Enhancer - for existing relationships 

There could be some overlap or some of these could be combined. 

Any other suggestions?
Another thing to consider is to break DMSI into individual components to see how each piece functions on it's own. I realize this is probably easier said than done because of is complexity, but maybe there's a way to do this with the ultimate goal of enhancing each piece. Even if this suggestion is unrealistic, maybe it'll help trigger a new line of thought that will be fruitful in some way. 

Or maybe do something similar with one or both of the "magnet" subs. Or do a mix and match of some sort. I'm just throwing out ideas.
On the mind set side:
  • GSF release
  • Owning and realizing one's sexuality and sexual value, feeling worthy of offering, suggesting and receiving sex and sexuality
  • Easily getting in tune with one's sexual mindset, feelings, and sensations (kinda like staying grounded)
  • Stress relief, staying in the moment
  • Mindset of taking control and carving out an amazing experience for the other person, while enjoying it fully
  • Winner's mindset, Ultra success, and Gratitude towards and for sex and sexuality

More on the physical side:
  • Stronger arousal responses (alertness, presence, dominance, erection, etc)
  • Shortened refractory period
  • Ejaculation control: be able to go hard without worrying about holding back
  • Orgasm control: separated from ejaculation, multiple
  • Physical healing and optimization for sexual health
And then there's always the auras and influencing others, though with the risks Shannon mentioned elsewhere. Would seem harmless to add increased arousal and motivation for the other when sex has already started, perhaps?

Personally I'd need it be stay relationship safe, and I think pretty much everything in this list would be. Some heightened general arousal levels shouldn't harm much, just makes life that much more interesting and provides motivation.
Also: ability to sense and learn how others express their sexuality, how they feel it, and be naturally able to connect with that. The learning part would be especially valuable in relationships.

And: having a relaxing precense. Stress is a pretty effective block on feeling sensual, so having a relaxing effect ("safe") on oneself anf others could thus allow things to be more enjoyable and perhaps for something to grow. A relaxing and focused precense.
For existing relationships:

Sex Life Enhancer (Mild) - let's have more and better sex
Sex Life Enhancer (Hot) - let's spice it up with some kink
Sex Life Enhancer (Nuclear) - ***use with caution***
(12-11-2020, 05:45 PM)NOMAD Wrote: [ -> ]For existing relationships:

What is that, like SLE - Cleveland Steamer Edition?  

Lipssealed Ohmy Tongue
(12-12-2020, 03:32 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2020, 05:45 PM)NOMAD Wrote: [ -> ]For existing relationships:

What is that, like SLE - Cleveland Steamer Edition?  

Lipssealed Ohmy Tongue

I actually laughed or loud when I read that. Lol
all this titles are included some other subs already, DMSI, SM , WM , OE, etc.
what we need are just more powerfull and effective subs, I think
(12-13-2020, 12:15 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]all this titles are included some other subs already, DMSI, SM , WM , OE, etc.
what we need are just more powerfull and effective subs, I think

This is part of the proposed reasoning behind developing them individually. Also,  consider the fact that the inclusion of individual titles (or modules) divides the resources of the user. Shannon has repeatedly stated this. Your statement that we need more powerful and effective subs is a gross oversimplification of what needs to occur. Shannon has to be careful with what he releases because of the recklessness of others. What that means is that Shannon has to spend more time meticulously planning his path forward and hopefully the end result will be the same or close to what it otherwise could have been. (I'm still pissed about ma huang.) I hate it, but this is the world we live in. 

But...the big thing you're missing here is that this is a list of potential sub ideas that is intended to help inspire creativity in Shannon in the direction (in this case sex) that will help him with income. Contrary to popular belief around this forum,  Shannon is human like everyone else. Sometimes, it helps to know people care enough to offer constructive ideas versus, "Hey Shannon, make your subs more powerful and effective...". That doesn't help anybody.
Really, "more powerful" mostly doesn't need to happen anymore. Now the key is getting the execution maxed out. The issue with that is fear, but so far the challenge we face is that the FRM is insanely complex and I don't know how to make it a faster process yet. This is such a big deal that in some cases, it is actually better to disable it. That's a major hurdle we still face.

More effective, well that's going to be a death by a thousand cuts. Most of that boils down to fear also, so we are back to that. The challenge I face is getting the subconscious to cooperate, deal with it's reasons for trying not to, and do so at an appropriate speed with very high accuracy in succeeding in doing so. It was what, 2-3 years of work to go from FRM v1 to 4.9, and a year just to go from 4.8 to 4.9. Before that it was something like seven years just to understand enough to come up with the FRM instead of healing and clearing.

So now the key is making FRM work much faster and better at the same time, which is sort of an exponential improvement requirement. Either one would be a huge challenge, but both at once... I honestly don't even want to think about it right now.

That said, the module I am working on that will take us from 5.75.4G to 5.75.5G could have a significant impact on the speed and efficacy of the FRM 4.9 script, and if that is the case, then we are hopefully back on track to achieve the speed and efficacy without years of additional refinement, research, development and experimentation as I build out one axis (speed) or the other (efficacy) and then from there build out the other while trying not to lose the first.

Ultimately, I know it's possible, or I wouldn't even try; but this is a very daunting task. Especially given that FRM is as long and complex as it is, and some of the module statements are in and of themselves so complex that it takes days of contemplation just to be able to wrap my conscious mind around how they work and what they do. That was largely what required the last 6 months before I upgraded 4.8 to 4.9 - trying to wrap my conscious mind around a concept that my subconscious delivered, but which was too complex for my conscious to comprehend without a lot of time to grapple with grasping it.

I appreciate your suggestions, guys. It is comforting that when I have trouble, you guys try to help provide options and potential solutions. It's not always easy to do what you guys suggest, but I definitely appreciate the support.