Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Learn Czech Faster and More Easily
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ,

New to this forum. Working through Speaker Test and starting to see results already because I find myself shopping on Amazon for new speakers, haha

Ok like the title says, is there any possibility to have a Czech language, or at the minimum a general Slavic language one of these? Slavic languages are one of the top three most difficult for native English speakers to learn. I lived in Czech Republic almost two years with studying and still only have a high basic level. My girlfriend is Czech and still lives there. Her English is good-ish, but her parents don't speak any English. Would be nice to be able to boost my abilities in this area.  

Thank you for your consideration and kind regards.
The Maximum Learning Speed subliminal is a later generation, more advanced than the individual language learning programs and is able to help you learn anything you want. Are you sure that isn't what you want?
The Maximum Learning Speed program is what I want it seems. Indeed it's more effective to increase gains in many applications rather than one specific application. Thank you.