Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The more the better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it the case if it comes to running subliminal programs? The more we listen to the sub the better?
I would think you already know the answer to that. If it was "the more the better", why would I have started telling people to limit usage to 21 hours a day with 5G? Why would I be using an ASRB Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer) and ASRB2 (days on to days of rest) with 5.5G+?

"The more the better" is not the best way to go with my subliminals unless you're using 4G or below. With 5G+, there is the real risk of exhaustion if you overdo it, and with 5.5G+ that risk is high enough to warrant that I specify loops per day, days on and days off, and use an ASRB.

Furthermore, too much exposure goes past the sweet spot for execution, and execution will degrade either because of that exhaustion, or because of resistance to being pushed too hard.
Thank you for your explanation.

How about finding that sweet spot? How to do that?

Also, does it mean if it's too much a lot of data is going to be wasted or does it meant that the processing and execution are going to be slower?
(12-02-2020, 02:56 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your explanation.

How about finding that sweet spot? How to do that?

With 3G/4G, start with 8 hours a day and work your way up an hour per day for each week you use it until you find yourself experiencing good results.  With 5G, do the same, but limit yourself to 21 hours a day max.  With 5.5G plus, the sweet spot is provided for you in the instructions, and most people will get the best results with that.  With 5.75G+, it should guide you to the sweet spot if that's not it.

Quote:Also, does it mean if it's too much a lot of data is going to be wasted or does it meant that the processing and execution are going to be slower?

As the subliminals get more and more complex, the amount of demand they place on your brain increases for the input-decode-process-execute phases while you're listening, and when you're not, the process-execute phases.  It's almost impossible to exhaust yourself using a 3G sub, unless you use more than 3 at a time, and the same is true of 4G when used 1-2 at a time.  It's 5G where it starts achieving exhaustion potential when used for a lot of hours per day with no days off and for longer periods of time.

With 5.5G, there is a phenomenon that requires an ASRB to balance, which is basically the program giving your brain more data to input-decode-process-execute than it can handle.  If we didn't have the ASRB, you would still become exhausted.  With 5.75G and later, this becomes so pronounced that I had to invent the ASRB2 to balance it, whereby we not only take breaks during play in the form of ASRB, but also take days off to allow your brain and mind to rest.  We also started having to specify the number of loops to use.

If you exceed the capacity your brain has for the input-decode-process-execute process speed it can handle, it seems to form a "queue" of recorded, but un-processed data as a backlog.  The exhaustion that slowly results happens because your brain does not have the ability to do everything necessary at once, and it slows down in processing as it becomes more and more overloaded and backlogged.  Eventually, it will be unable to continue building the backlog, and the effort to do everything will exhaust you to the point, if you let it get bad enough, that you will fall asleep involuntarily.  It will be difficult to get to that point, though, since it will become very apparent long before that happens for most people that they need to take a break.

So... with 5.5G and later subs... they have ASRB built in, and you have ASRB2 to help balance the rest of the issues that may result.  Specific numbers of loops should therefore be followed unless and until it becomes apparent that more is needed.
(12-03-2020, 09:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you exceed the capacity your brain has for the input-decode-process-execute process speed it can handle, it seems to form a "queue" of recorded, but un-processed data as a backlog.  The exhaustion that slowly results happens because your brain does not have the ability to do everything necessary at once, and it slows down in processing as it becomes more and more overloaded and backlogged.  Eventually, it will be unable to continue building the backlog, and the effort to do everything will exhaust you to the point, if you let it get bad enough, that you will fall asleep involuntarily.  It will be difficult to get to that point, though, since it will become very apparent long before that happens for most people that they need to take a break.

I get it, thank you.
What if I could handle 20h/day on 5G, with no exhaustion, but I was getting good results at 10h/day. Is it better to stick to 10h or play it at 20h/day?
(12-03-2020, 11:23 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2020, 09:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you exceed the capacity your brain has for the input-decode-process-execute process speed it can handle, it seems to form a "queue" of recorded, but un-processed data as a backlog.  The exhaustion that slowly results happens because your brain does not have the ability to do everything necessary at once, and it slows down in processing as it becomes more and more overloaded and backlogged.  Eventually, it will be unable to continue building the backlog, and the effort to do everything will exhaust you to the point, if you let it get bad enough, that you will fall asleep involuntarily.  It will be difficult to get to that point, though, since it will become very apparent long before that happens for most people that they need to take a break.

I get it, thank you.
What if I could handle 20h/day on 5G, with no exhaustion, but I was getting good results at 10h/day. Is it better to stick to 10h or play it at 20h/day?

You are seeking execution peak.  If you are getting the best execution results at 10 hours a day, then 20 is only going to reduce that, and is therefore undesirable.  Whatever works best.
(12-03-2020, 11:23 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]

I get it, thank you.

I find it interesting that you're asking Shannon about how many hours per day is optimal for 5G use.  Are you asking for IML products, or is this because you are using a competitor's subs (thinking they're on par with 5G, which they very likely are not)?  You are very active over there, and apparently run their subs.  If you want answers on running their subs, why not just ask them?  Shannon has made it clear not to mix subs from different producers.  Run one or the other, never mix.  But using Shannon to answer questions to help you with another producer's subs, quite frankly, pisses me off, if that's what's happening here.