Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Black Friday Sales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was waiting and ready to drop some cash on a bunch of subliminals, but alas, no go, and I'm sure I'm not the only one ... I realize that sales may be down because of covid, but not to have a big sale on Black Friday, especially in these times of economic downturn, was very ill advised imho.
I asked Shannon about it , since nothing happened on black friday, he said there will be a sale in December.
(11-30-2020, 12:36 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]I asked Shannon about it , since nothing happened on black friday, he said there will be a sale in December.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid240767
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-2020-...#pid240811
Shannon Wrote:2020 End Of Year Sale News!!
Heads up!  End of year sale starts December 4th this year.  It's going to include 3G, 4G, 5G and 5.5G subliminals.  Be sure to let everyone you know who would be interested know!  The discount will be announced in the newsletter we will be sending out shortly.  Hope you're subscribed to our e-mail list!
Wallet is safe .. I've purchased in the past older 4g and 3G subs even though i knew i wasnt gonna use them just to offer some support. Not gonna happen this time. A sale once a year on all the subs, including the newest ones, is not too much to ask for
(12-04-2020, 10:22 PM)Healingtouch69 Wrote: [ -> ]Wallet is safe .. I've purchased in the past older 4g and 3G subs even though i knew i wasnt gonna use them just to offer some support. Not gonna happen this time. A sale once  a year on all the subs, including the newest ones, is not too much to ask for

I appreciate your support.  Otherwise, we will have to agree to disagree.
The latest generation has never been on sale as far as I remember
All good .. I would've surely purchased 3-4 of the latest generation subs at a discount right now, in anticipation of running them later, IF they were offered at a discount. Maybe I'm the only one that will buy more quantity at a cheaper price, maybe not, I don't know. You know better how price sensitive your customers are and whether its more profitable to offer them for sale or not .