Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Am6 journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
this is edited
Congradulations Chris !!! yeah pirated stuff sucks ,as Im shure you know....by virtue that its Pirated its NOT the REAL DEAL at all and therefore marginal results. Trust Me ,Man,Shannon,KNOWS what he's doing,that "ANti-Pirate" code isnt in the programs for nothing!!
Nice to hear you're making such good progress with AM6. I would have loved to have had such a program in my day. when in college and in life in general,as such! count your blessings. I was not only aware of subliminals back then but I was using some while in college,in Texas in the Mid-80's. THey came now where near ,even Shannon 2 G programs-11 yrs ago.
Fast forward to now.... its like going from Kitty Hawk to UFO technology,almost and will be into next year,too!!
All the best Chris...knock it outta da park,slugger!! Happy Thankgiving,too!!
(11-26-2020, 04:40 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Congradulations Chris !!!  yeah pirated stuff  sucks ,as Im shure you know....by virtue that its Pirated its NOT the REAL DEAL at all and therefore marginal results. Trust Me ,Man,Shannon,KNOWS what he's doing,that "ANti-Pirate" code isnt in the programs for nothing!!
Nice to hear you're making such good progress with AM6. I would have loved to have had such a program in my day. when in college and in life in general,as such! count your blessings. I was not only aware of subliminals back then but I was using some while in college,in Texas in the Mid-80's. THey came now where near ,even Shannon 2 G programs-11 yrs ago.
Fast forward to now.... its like going from Kitty Hawk to UFO technology,almost and will be into next year,too!!
All the best Chris...knock it outta da park,slugger!! Happy Thankgiving,too!!

Thank you very much

Wow, I envy you for using it since then. It's been 8 years since I've used a similar product, but it's been only a few months since I've been using Shannon's product.

That's right. I didn't think there would be any side effects of pirated copies, but when I used them, I had a big side effect. And I lost a lot of money and time because of this. I'm glad that I'm using the genuine product even now. And Shannon's product is worth more than 500 dollars.
this is edited
I see some Oneitis case here, AM will help you with that too,
If you complete and execute AM well, your "goal" about living a romantic life with the woman you want will fade soon.
(11-26-2020, 09:34 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]I see some Oneitis case here, AM will help you with that too,
If you complete and execute AM well, your "goal" about living a romantic life with the woman you want will fade soon.

I don't think women are that important already, but if I really want them, I think it would be better to be with them.
I've read a lot of your journals. Can you tell me what changes occur rapidly during the stage?
It's good to see you because you're a university student like me.
this is edited
hi Chris, firstly buying the sub after you pirated it, is a VERY wise choice. That's a number 1 sign of you are growing more.

Actually I had pirated it too when I saw it for the first time not at shop, at a warez website, and then I started to read more about Shannons stuff and became a customer here.

My first goal when I start with personal development was about getting pussy. After using AM and reading a lot of redpill material, the eagerness towards women, you know there is a word "pussy trance" , completely gone.
yeah I am not good with women for now but my thoughts about people, about world, about women had change for good.
stage 1 pure happnines
stage 2 hell stage, emotions like a roller coaster and tons of nightmares, crying every day etc.
stage 3 nothing for first run.
stage 4 pyhsical changes, eye contact, deeper voice, more clear and meaningfull talk, changed view of world, people, life. max focus for doing my own thing, study focus, better thinking and fearless deciding ... getting attention from all kind of people, especially milf women.
stage 5 dreams about getting a girlfriend, girls.
stage 6 nothing.
This kind of super effects are going to be balanced after using it a few times. Now I can see anyone in eye but is this necessary? No, I wouldn't want to discomfort them with solid and piercing eye contact. I don't fear them to beat me, but I will not fight untill last change, this kind of behaviours are balancing with last stages, especially stage 5.
I think cognitive parts are the most important subjects with this sub. because being an alpha male or a leader man requires lots of deep thinking I think like that.
Respecting women, and love them because of they are human being is another, licking their ass because of they have pussy is an another deal, I am not saying you doing this just saying how my view of women had changed.

this things are what left in my mind.

good to see you are happy with this sub
this is edited
(11-27-2020, 01:14 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]hi Chris, firstly buying the sub after you pirated it, is a VERY wise choice. That's a number 1 sign of you are growing more.

Actually I had pirated it too when I saw it for the first time not at shop, at a warez website, and then I started to read more about Shannons stuff and became a customer here.

My first goal when I start with personal development was about getting pussy. After using AM and reading a lot of redpill material, the eagerness towards women, you know there is a word "pussy trance" , completely gone.
yeah I am not good with women for now but my thoughts about people, about world, about women had change for good.
stage 1 pure happnines
stage 2 hell stage, emotions like a roller coaster and tons of nightmares, crying every day etc.
stage 3 nothing for first run.
stage 4 pyhsical changes, eye contact, deeper voice, more clear and meaningfull talk, changed view of world, people, life. max focus for doing my own thing, study focus, better thinking and fearless deciding ... getting attention from all kind of people, especially milf women.
stage 5 dreams about getting a girlfriend, girls.
stage 6 nothing.
This kind of super effects are going to be balanced after using it a few times. Now I can see anyone in eye but is this necessary? No, I wouldn't want to discomfort them with solid and piercing eye contact. I don't fear them to beat me, but I will not fight untill last change, this kind of behaviours are balancing with last stages, especially stage 5.
I think cognitive parts are the most important subjects with this sub. because being an alpha male or a leader man requires lots of deep thinking I think like that.
Respecting women, and love them because of they are human being is another, licking their ass because of they have pussy is an another deal, I am not saying you doing this just saying how my view of women had changed.

this things are what left in my mind.

good to see you are happy with this sub

Thank you. It was helpful.
this is edited
day 10

My skills have improved noticeably in my daily assignments
this is edited
this is edited
Pages: 1 2 3 4