Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New MIR Instructions for latent infections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There used to be three different sets of instructions for acute, latent and major/chronic infections. 

Now the exact same instructions apply all three and it does not seem to make sense for latent infections.
Quote:For latent infections with no obvious symptoms of infection, or which have symptoms only rarely:

Listen to this program 24 hours a day until all symptoms have been gone
For infections with no obvious symptoms use until all symptoms have been gone  Undecided

A similar problem would be for chronic infections which one would want to keep until control but don’t show symptoms or only show symptoms when it’s too late (e.g. zoster or HIV.)
If there are no symptoms, then use the program 24/7 and get yourself tested for the infection every 1 to 3 months. If the infection isn't gone in 3 to 6 months, I would hazard a guess that it isn't going to be.

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll change it.
(11-13-2020, 04:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If there are no symptoms, then use the program 24/7 and get yourself tested for the infection every 1 to 3 months.  If the infection isn't gone in 3 to 6 months, I would hazard a guess that it isn't going to be.

Is there a possibility to use it in ‘maintenance mode’ for keeping under control a chronic infection that cannot be cured? The old instructions allowed for that protocol If I recall correctly.
(11-13-2020, 05:06 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2020, 04:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If there are no symptoms, then use the program 24/7 and get yourself tested for the infection every 1 to 3 months.  If the infection isn't gone in 3 to 6 months, I would hazard a guess that it isn't going to be.

Is there a possibility to use it in ‘maintenance mode’ for keeping under control a chronic infection that cannot be cured? The old instructions allowed for that protocol If I recall correctly.

Maintenance mode would be simply continuing to use it 24/7.  Is that how you're using it?

I have learned a lot from v3, and v4 will be a lot more advanced and powerful just because of the upgrades to build method, skeleton script and my understanding of how best to use it.  Not sure when I will be building it though.
(11-15-2020, 07:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2020, 05:06 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]

Maintenance mode would be simply continuing to use it 24/7.  Is that how you're using it?

I have learned a lot from v3, and v4 will be a lot more advanced and powerful just because of the upgrades to build method, skeleton script and my understanding of how best to use it.  Not sure when I will be building it though.

I am not using it, I was thinking of recommending it to a friend. I think I’ll wait until v4 is out.