Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminal Flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does flashing messages (for eg. 10 ms) have an impact on us? Can we change ourselves by putting positive messages and flash them on our computer screen?
there are some programs doing that, I tried some, but I really don't believe that will help.
,and they still would be detected by conscious that way, this either won't help
I guess the best way is listening them.
But rather than using them in a computer screen, I printed my one goal actually a symbol that will remind me that goal, and stick it onto my desk.
I tried that before but only tried it for around two months so I don't know any difference.
The effectiveness of such an approach is low to none, depending on various specifics. That is part of why I don't use it or offer it.
(11-13-2020, 05:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The effectiveness of such an approach is low to none, depending on various specifics.  That is part of why I don't use it or offer it.

Wow thx first of all for taking your precious time to respond. I have only started using that but see very slight "signs" that it works can be placebo of course nothing crazy yet.