Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is BAMM still for sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got to thinking about the program today, and noticed that both become-a-multi-millionaire.com is down and the PDF with everything it has in it was taken down. Hence the question, is it still for sale, and if so, how does one go about buying it?
(10-27-2020, 08:37 AM)JamesM Wrote: [ -> ]I got to thinking about the program today, and noticed that both become-a-multi-millionaire.com is down and the PDF with everything it has in it was taken down. Hence the question, is it still for sale, and if so, how does one go about buying it?

We do not currently have it available for sale.  That may change sometime next year, but for now it is not available.  The circumstances are not right for that, as it were.

You'll have to be satisfied with UMS or UMSv2 for the time being.  I am still using UMS occasionally, and I am still amazed at what it's doing for me.  Not obviously, at first, but looking back.

For example, first it pushed me to start saving part of each paycheck.  Then it pushed me to start looking into how to invest in stocks.  Then it led me to one particular stock which is a good long term (decade+) investment.  Then it showed me how to be more productive while I am working, and then it led me to start learning about cryptocurrencies, followed by investing in precious metals.  Then it showed me how to learn about all this stuff while I was using that learning to make myself more productive while I am building subliminals!  

So far I have been amazed at what UMS has done for me.  UMS2 is going to be significantly better, although after seeing how much time and effort it takes to build a 6 stage set in 5.75.xG I am not sure it's going to happen with UMS v2 unless I can somehow manage to get the necessary software developed.  I can't afford to drag out developing another program for months at a time, and I can't afford to spend 2-3 months only working on one program right now.  So it may be 1 stage, and it may be 6+1.  Not sure yet.