Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPRAHA free version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

Its my first post here and I would like share here and request your help. I'm 39yo with lots some problems in my life such as anxiety, deep issues causing depression and some social issues. 

I tried ASC free version for 35 days and it had some lifting effects on me. I got more motivation and little more confidence.

Then I decided to try EPRAHA to see if this could fix my deep emotional issues.  Prior to EPRAHA I was happy and uplifted. Its day 17 now and last 3 days I feel extremely anxious, I feel extremely weak and very sad for no reason. I was positive thinker while on ASC but now almost all day im thinking negatively and worried for future and regretful for my past. 

It feels like this sub is destroying me emotionally. I really need some help here, should I stop listening to it and listen to something else?

I appreciate all your help.

Thank you
moderators will help you better,
as a customer,
E1 is an 5G sub and, this kind of resistance is normal for early generation, E1 is trying to heal you, but your subconscious resisting it with this kind of negative effects, there is nothing to worry, these will pass. if you want to contuine running E1, go for it , it will start to give positive results a bit longer than the new E4., E4 is a 5.75G and more powerfull and effective than E1 which is free one that you using.
Thank you for reply Tolga, would stopping all together leave me in the middle of all these negative emotions? Or would I get better?

Since we don't know what the subs telling our subconscious, how would I know what im resisting for?

How do the subs work? Is it trying to bring up all the negativity so I can work on them consciously?
I answered pm with a better explanation, but these negative emotions will fade with time
Hi,

Fellow user here.

Unfortunately Shannon, the creator the subliminals, is not feeling great at the moment and might not be able to answer your question soon.

I agree with Tolga: the sub is digging up old crap, your subconscious is panicking and trying to make you stop. I would not give up unless it’s absolutely unbearable, let the sub do its work. There is a very detailed post about resistance in the FAQ, you might want to read it.

Alternatives:
1. If you cannot handle it, take a break for a day or two and see how you feel. I don’t think it’s the best course of action but if you feel it’s really too much, take a break until Shannon is back online.
2. Push harder. Listen more hours and try to break through this. Or use a more powerful format (ultrasonic instead of masked) or more volume (loud but comfortable, set ultrasonic volume as per the instructions.)
3. (Best option by far but not free) If you can afford it, buy the brand new (and thus latest technology) EPRHA v4- it’s massively more powerful and yet creates less resistance, it works powerfully but smoothly and gives your subconscious resistance very little chance. It’s a $114.00 investment but I highly recommend it, and I think it comes with money back guarantee if it doesn’t work for you after using it according to the instructions for a certain time. If you feel so inclined, have a look at some EPRHA v4 (aka E4) users’ journals to get an idea.
Thank you Fab10, very informative. I have decided to stop all together, I cannot handle, its extremely strong anxiety and its continuous. Since I stopped yesterday I got a bit better but I need more time to become my old self.

Im hoping Shannon is fine. I will consider buying his paid subs after some research.

Thanks again.
(10-21-2020, 01:21 AM)Med Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone

Its my first post here and I would like share here and request your help. I'm 39yo with lots some problems in my life such as anxiety, deep issues causing depression and some social issues. 

I tried ASC free version for 35 days and it had some lifting effects on me. I got more motivation and little more confidence.

Then I decided to try EPRAHA to see if this could fix my deep emotional issues.  Prior to EPRAHA I was happy and uplifted. Its day 17 now and last 3 days I feel extremely anxious, I feel extremely weak and very sad for no reason. I was positive thinker while on ASC but now almost all day im thinking negatively and worried for future and regretful for my past. 

It feels like this sub is destroying me emotionally. I really need some help here, should I stop listening to it and listen to something else?

I appreciate all your help.

Thank you

As has been stated previously, EHPRA v1 is a 5G program, using technology from around 2012.  As you might imagine, I have advanced my skills and abilities and the technology and technique I use quite a lot since that time.  

E1 is designed to focus you on processing and dealing with the subconscious emotional wounds, and let go of and move on from them.  5G is powerful enough to do this, but not really powerful enough to handle strong resistance efforts by the subconscious.  That is why I kept working on improving things, and why we have 5.5G and 5.75G after it.  One of the things I wanted to improve on it when I made E2 was making it easier to deal with what it is trying to accomplish, which, as you can see, may not be very pleasant for everyone depending on what exactly their experiences have been and their personality type.

Of course E4 is the latest version using the latest technology and will make the process as easy as possible, since I have had a lot of time to improve it and how well it make the process as easy as possible.  But if you cannot afford that, then you're going to want to adjust your usage patterns.  

Depending on how you used it, you may want to use it more, or less, or adjust the volume or format.  In general, the way it works is that if you're having a hard time with what it's digging up, you'll find that the "emotional pain relief" part works better as you increase the amount of time you expose yourself to it.  In other words, if you're having a hard time, it's usually because you have enough exposure to dredge stuff up, but not enough to kill the resulting discomfort.  I don't know how many hours a day you were using it, but when I had to use v1 for things like dealing with a death in my family, it was common for me to use it 12 hours a day or more.

If you stop using it altogether, it will stop working, but not before you'll spend a number of days or weeks dealing with the discomfort and without any "emotional pain relief" at all.  Not usually the best option unless you think you're going to become suicidal in response - which is basically the subconscious threatening suicide to get you to stop.  In that case, and that case alone, you should stop.

If more hours doesn't help (and you can run 5G for up to 23 hours a day), then you're going to want to look at the other factors, such as format and volume.  But in my opinion, the best way to deal with this is to try to find the exposure point at which you are sufficiently executing the emotional pain relief scripting to make the pain subside.

I'm sure that a lot of people would tell you that E4 is going to be your best bet, and if you can afford it, I agree.  Otherwise, try what I suggested.  Stopping is going to be your last resort, and if you do stop, you're obviously not going to be making progress towards the goal.

All the best.  And thank you for your concern; I'm well enough now to be productive again, as you can see.
This really isn't a review, so we should move this thread.
Hi Shanon, thank you for your reply.

Free EPRAHA was giving me the worry of losing my dad and it was extremely tough for me, however I did not want to share this at that time. Now im sharing because my father passed away yesterday. He was a beautiful man.

My mom and brothers we all broken and cannot sleep and we all very upset. Would you recommend any sub?

Thank you
(12-05-2020, 12:59 PM)Med Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shanon, thank you for your reply.

Free EPRAHA was giving me the worry of losing my dad and it was extremely tough for me, however I did not want to share this at that time. Now im sharing because my father passed away yesterday. He was a beautiful man.

My mom and brothers we all broken and cannot sleep and we all very upset. Would you recommend any sub?  

Thank you

My condolences.  That is never an easy thing to deal with in life.

I'll explain a bit so that you better understand what is what, and then make my recommendation.

Free EPRHA was asking you to deal with your subconscious challenges, issues, healing and cleaning necessities and fears.  The one that you didn't want to deal with was the one concerning your father, so it escalated until you started noticing it consciously.  That only happened because you fought the program on that point.

Ironically, the best program for dealing with a death in the family is... Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid.  V1 is useable for that; v2 is better, v3 better still and v4 is really good.  I can suggest v4 to you, but if you don't want to spend money on it, the free version is available and you already have it.  v4 is much more powerful, comprehensive and effective, however, especially for dealing with emotional pain and grief.  The latest version will also be much easier to handle in how it does things.

Best wishes.
Thanks Shanon. At the moment it might be hard for me to deal with this pain as EPRHA will escalate the emotions more, but that's what I will keep in mind to do in future. I already bought AM thinking that it will have some sort of clearing emotions effect.

I was also wondering about Tranquiliser B to get my mom to fall to sleep. We all can't sleep, what do you think? Would that be useful? Or do you think because it is a very tough time and Tranquiliser might not help ?

Thanks
(12-05-2020, 10:17 PM)Med Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Shanon. At the moment it might be hard for me to deal with this pain as EPRHA will escalate the emotions more, but that's what I will keep in mind to do in future. I already bought AM thinking that it will have some sort of clearing emotions effect.

I was also wondering about Tranquiliser B to get my mom to fall to sleep. We all can't sleep, what do you think? Would that be useful? Or do you think because it is a very tough time and Tranquiliser  might not help ?  

Thanks

I don’t think it will escalate your emotions more, on the contrary, it will probably relieve the pain. Last time you used it you were in denial and fighting it, now, sadly, you have been forced to face your fear and your emotional pain is acute. It’s a completely different scenario.
I bet that your mum would also benefit from EPRHA more than from tranquilizer. 

Of course your probability of success is much higher with Version 4, and it’s the same price as Tranquilizer.
(12-05-2020, 10:17 PM)Med Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Shanon. At the moment it might be hard for me to deal with this pain as EPRHA will escalate the emotions more, but that's what I will keep in mind to do in future. I already bought AM thinking that it will have some sort of clearing emotions effect.

I was also wondering about Tranquiliser B to get my mom to fall to sleep. We all can't sleep, what do you think? Would that be useful? Or do you think because it is a very tough time and Tranquiliser  might not help ?  

Thanks

Aside from what Fab10 said, Tranquilizer B works for some and not for others.   For the vast majority, it should be very calming and help fall asleep.  For people like my extremely stubborn "don't tell ME what to do!" girlfriend, it may not work.  I've come up with another approach to try for a sleep aid, but it may not be soon that I get a chance to work on it.

AMv6 has EHPRA v1 in it, the same one you have as a stand alone.  It's also got a lot of stuff in it that would push you emotionally even if you were not dealing with a death right now.  I would recommend spending the time to heal your grief first.