Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBW 7.1 type question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to tell if Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 7.1 is Type B or Type B/D hybrid. I want to use it along with Luck Magnifier (4G - Type B/D Hybrid).

What type is BIATBW 7.1?
Type B. Smile
Thought so. I added BIATBW 7.1 to my playlist last Monday. Smile

That should produce interesting results.
So now I'm doing Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 along with my Luck Magnifier with name embedded.

I was thinking of doing a flip-flop schedule, something like 1 week of LM overnight and BIATBW during waking hours. Then flip the two the following week with LM during waking hours.

Is there any advantage to changing up the routine like this?
(01-07-2012, 03:39 PM)JAYCEE Wrote: [ -> ]So now I'm doing Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 along with my Luck Magnifier with name embedded.

I was thinking of doing a flip-flop schedule, something like 1 week of LM overnight and BIATBW during waking hours. Then flip the two the following week with LM during waking hours.

Is there any advantage to changing up the routine like this?

Yes. The human brain is essentially a difference engine. It only perceives what is different from it's last "frame" of information. That's why your eyes constantly move, even though you don't know it unless you observe yourself in the mirror, or watch someone else's eyes. Essentially what your brain is doing is taking frequent snapshots of different angles of a scene and then subtracting them from each other to arrive at the presence of what is there based on what has changed. That's why we tend to trance out when we get repetitive and monotonous stimulation, also. Your conscious mind sees no difference to work with, and relaxes.

Similarly, any time to set a schedule, you will acclimate, to some degree, and that will tend to reduce effectiveness of stimulus in some ways, and enhance it in others. But, if you take a subliminal and switch up your schedule of listening every so often, it will cause you to have a slight difference to perceive, and this tends to refresh the effectiveness of the stimulus slightly, in the case of subs. Not a lot, because the subconscious is processing them, not the conscious... but it does have a small impact.

That's why most of my subs are designed to produce a major shift from stage to stage when that is more beneficial overall.