Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Directional Reflection Shield 5.75g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About Directional Reflection Shield (DRS):

Quote:It works in many wonderful ways. First off, when you can observe someone trying to work you or hatin' on you in real time, and it gets reflected, the effects can be pretty radical, and most of the time it makes the sender stop or else they're going to keep knocking themselves out. I've seen it happen several times. In milder cases, it makes the sender very, very uncomfortable, and either leave your presence or simply cut it out.

Secondly, it makes people stop projecting their own stupid stuff onto you (a lot of people deal with negative feelings and emotions by trying to put it on someone else); I've been noticing that given enough time, people who do so start looking for the actual source of that negativity because absent someone to push it onto it's... well... very unpleasant.  Lol So some actually begin looking to themselves (a quick lesson in conscience, heh) or search for the actual culprit.

Thirdly, which is related to the above, given enough time it seems that the negativity that's being pushed back seems to be making its way to the source - this really helps in cases of systematic slander or smearing. This takes time, though.

Fourthly (  Confused ), it makes people with hidden negative, manipulative intent, or even simply a dishonest agenda, cut it out pretty fast because the DRS makes it very uncomfortable for them. It's great. It also helps prevent escalation in situations when you choose to call someone out on their *****. It also makes it extremely uncomfortable for such tricky types to, as we say here, "rżnąć głupa" (erm... "weaseling out"? I dunno. Taking mock offense and such, "why, how dare you fling such accusation at me?! I'm a SAINT" and the like). Big Grin

Have at ye said this here.