Subliminal Talk

Full Version: subliminal program overiew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, 

almost all of the subliminals here sound great in my opinion. Everything is exciting. But there are so many subliminals. 

Is there somewhere an overview of what is included in the large subliminals programs?
Because: there are countless programs. Many smaller ones and also some big subliminals programs like Alpha-Male, Become A Successful Entrepreneur, Life Tune Up etc.

If I understand correctly, the large programs also contain many of the small subliminals programs. So buying the small subliminals programs is superfluous, isn't it? Is there an overview somewhere where you can see which small program is contained in which big program?

Thanks

Regards
you can read them all in their description page.
see subliminal-shop.com
[quote="Sub" pid='238803' dateline='1600617066']
Hey guys, 

almost all of the subliminals here sound great in my opinion. Everything is exciting. But there are so many subliminals. 

Is there somewhere an overview of what is included in the large subliminals programs?
Because: there are countless programs. Many smaller ones and also some big subliminals programs like Alpha-Male, Become A Successful Entrepreneur, Life Tune Up etc.

If I understand correctly, the large programs also contain many of the small subliminals programs. So buying the small subliminals programs is superfluous, isn't it? Is there an overview somewhere where you can see which small program is contained in which big program?

Thanks

Regards
[/

I know, everything is exciting and we all wanted to do them all, at the same time Lol . Since I was in your situation just a few months ago, maybe my opinion can help. 

Unless you need something very specific, try to go with 5.5 or even better with 5.75, they are so much more effective. If you have got a specific needs like becoming a successful entrepreneur, a better student or a sex magnet, the choice is easy anyway. 

If you want to cover a lot of ground, Life Tune-Up is more expensive but it improves many aspects of life- from healing your body and your emotions to fighting procrastination to being more successful, lucky and stress-free. It contains 13 titles and it is the only way you can do more than one recent title at the same time. The description of LTU6 explains which titles are included, except title 13 that is a secret. 

Overcome Fear is having terrific results with many users, it may not sound very exciting (because often we are not aware that the root of many of our problems is fear) but it is actually improving many aspects of many people’s life. It is an 8 month commitment though. 

Alpha male is a classic, it’s not the latest technology but it’s a been a huge success for many. 

Shannon is the only one qualified to coach users and give them specific advice, if you explain what your needs and your priorities are. Regardless, I hope my experience in making a choice can help you a bit.

Good luck, I will be looking forward to reading about your progress.
(09-21-2020, 10:06 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]I know, everything is exciting and we all wanted to do them all, at the same time  Lol . Since I was in your situation just a few months ago, maybe my opinion can help. 

Unless you need something very specific, try to go with 5.5 or even better with 5.75, they are so much more effective. If you have got a specific needs like becoming a successful entrepreneur, a better student or a sex magnet, the choice is easy anyway. 

If you want to cover a lot of ground, Life Tune-Up is more expensive but it improves many aspects of life- from healing your body and your emotions to fighting procrastination to being more successful, lucky and stress-free. It contains 13 titles and it is the only way you can do more than one recent title at the same time. The description of LTU6 explains which titles are included, except title 13 that is a secret. 

Overcome Fear is having terrific results with many users, it may not sound very exciting (because often we are not aware that the root of many of our problems is fear) but it is actually improving many aspects of many people’s life. It is an 8 month commitment though. 

Alpha male is a classic, it’s not the latest technology but it’s a been a huge success for many. 

Shannon is the only one qualified to coach users and give them specific advice, if you explain what your needs and your priorities are. Regardless, I hope my experience in making a choice can help you a bit.

Good luck, I will be looking forward to reading about your progress.

Thx. Probably I will start with a free subliminal and test tge effects. My speaker will arive soon.
After that I will try at first Alpha Male, then LTU and after that BASE.

My main goals are to eliminate my social fears like to much thinking abou what others are thinking about me, people pleasing and I want to be liked by people.

With girls I have no problem. I can approach them and so on. Of course I can also improve there a lot, but the main goals are these above. Especially at work its like this and with older men and authority persons.

It has got better since I am doung a lot of inner work stuff and now I want to try subliminals.

The reason for doing also BASE after the others is, that I have also a small business. So maybe it can help me there. On the other side I think that when I have solved the social problems, my business will grow Wink

If someone has special recommandations, I am open minded for that Smile
The latest tech is in Overcome Fear 5.75(.1)G -I'd say this is a great overall foundation. Also USLM will be upgraded soon IIRC - another brilliant allrounder sub.
(09-23-2020, 07:16 AM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]The latest tech is in Overcome Fear 5.75(.1)G -I'd say this is a great overall foundation. Also USLM will be upgraded soon IIRC - another brilliant allrounder sub.

Thanks.
I will start with one of the free sub. When it works, then probably AM6 or LTU6. Both of them contain a overcome fear programm. Probably it is enough, when I did both subs for 6 month like it is written. Also I have with this programm a lot of other benefits... Like LTU contains USLM (=Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer ? ).

what means IIRC? 

Thanks
(09-23-2020, 11:00 AM)Sub Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2020, 07:16 AM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]The latest tech is in Overcome Fear 5.75(.1)G -I'd say this is a great overall foundation. Also USLM will be upgraded soon IIRC - another brilliant allrounder sub.

Thanks.
I will start with one of the free sub. When it works, then probably AM6 or LTU6. Both of them contain a overcome fear programm. Probably it is enough, when I did both subs for 6 month like it is written. Also I have with this programm a lot of other benefits... Like LTU contains USLM (=Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer ? ).

what means IIRC? 

Thanks

There's a world of difference between the free subs & AM6.  Then there's an exponential amount of difference in power/effectiveness from AM6 to LTU6.  Not even in the same universe, my friend.

IIRC - "If I recall correctly."
(09-23-2020, 11:00 AM)Sub Wrote: [ -> ]I will start with one of the free sub. When it works, then probably AM6 or LTU6. Both of them contain a overcome fear programm. Probably it is enough, when I did both subs for 6 month like it is written. Also I have with this programm a lot of other benefits... Like LTU contains USLM (=Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer ? ).

what means IIRC? 

Thanks

You should be aware the the fear removal module in LTU6 is massively more powerful than the one in AM6. 

IIRC means If I recall correctly
I think AM6 is better in my case. After that I will start with LTU6. Also LTU6 is not published fully. Only stage 1+2.

But thanks for your impressions! Smile
LTU6 is being built as we speak. Shannon has stated by the time you've run each stage he'll have the next one built and ready to download, so don't let that put you off. Its the latest and greatest tech. Some of the folks on this forum have waited a decade or more to get the latest and most effective tech. We're simply pointing you in the best direction.

In any case - I'm sure you'll love it whatever you decide. All the best.
with this price 600 usd, and even as I am an AM lover, I would put money to LTU. after that AM will eventually get 6G, until then LTU gives you best foundation with its all stuff in it : E4, OF etc. And remember AM takes some runs to integrated.
Your decide.
(09-23-2020, 06:09 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2020, 11:00 AM)Sub Wrote: [ -> ]I will start with one of the free sub. When it works, then probably AM6 or LTU6. Both of them contain a overcome fear programm. Probably it is enough, when I did both subs for 6 month like it is written. Also I have with this programm a lot of other benefits... Like LTU contains USLM (=Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer ? ).

what means IIRC? 

Thanks

You should be aware the the fear removal module in LTU6 is massively more powerful than the one in AM6. 

IIRC means If I recall correctly

There is no fear removal module in AM6.  It used a completely different approach to fear removal, and the first version of that approach too.

AM6 used version 1 of the Overcoming Fear program, which was built in 2012.  It worked so well that I had to spend until 2020 developing later versions of Overcoming Fear and then had to throw away the approach it used and spend the last 3-4 years developing a new approach, which is the Fear Removal Module.  Only in V4.9 of FRM, which was released a few months back, has it really started to make me happy.

If I was in your shoes, I would purchase LTUv6 and use that until AM7 comes out.  The price of the set all at once is currently an introductory price that will eventually go up (probably more than triple), and even one stage at a time it's over $750.  The value compared to AM6, you'd have to be crazy to choose AM6 over that at this point, if you can swing it.

AM6 is still a great program, but it's from 2012, and relatively old tech now.  For almost the same price, you can get the latest and greatest, and it will make massive strides in helping you execute AM and other options as well.

Either way, great stuff.  But I would run LTUv6 or E4 or OF 5.75G before I ran AM6 if I were you.