Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Letting Go of Fear - OF 5.75G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After 5 months on AM6 (second attempt) and facing huge resistance every step of the way, i had to accept that i am not ready for it yet.
I won't shit on the program as i can see it gave me a lot of benefits and huge insights that i am sure will be crucial to level up my life from now on.

The last days on AM6 i was feeling shitty all the time, my days were spent on survival mode, "just do the best you can". One day, it hit me, all my problems stem from Fear and ALL fear is fear of FEELINGS. Think about it, we do not fear anything else, only feelings themselves. This was HUGE for me, like a missing piece in a puzzle i was trying to build for a long time. I realized that i was resisting feelings, i feared them and this led me to stagnate in life, hide in my bedroom, lost in endless distractions all the time in order to not feel what i had to.

I think it was Alexander Lowen who said: Fear of life is fear of feelings.

So i lived most of my life in apathy, numb, unmotivated, depressed, suppressing the shit out of my feelings, good or bad. During the AM6, i was being instructed to take risks, to go out there and conquer, but this was too scary for me. I tried to commit, believing that one day, i would have a breakthrough that would change everything, but, in the end, this breakthrough is going to come from OF. I even made a topic asking for opinions, most people suggested that i finished AM6 but i had to go with my intuition, swallow my pride, and take a leap with OF 5.75G.

I took no breaks between the two and the morning after my first night listening to OF i felt great. Woke up with a nice muscle relaxation in my body that isn't common, it was very pleasant. My mood was better and i noticed a lot of small positive changes in my day, more social, calm, and productive. My mind has been busy thinking about possibilities instead of problems, i had a few ideas on how to make some money that before i wouldn't dare.

Usually, i don't have much patience to write journals but after those initial benefits, i had to create one.
Especially after the dream i had today! 

I dreamed that i was in my home town (i lived there my whole life and moved out 6 months ago), things were chaotic, i remember there was a huge line of cars parked and all of them had this weird tear-shaped mark like someone had carved it on every single one of them. After some time (i don't remember much else), i was walking and an atomic bomb exploded (the explosion looked like the one in Beirut a few months ago), people were screaming and running but because of the distance i was from it, i knew that death was certain.  All i did was curl up and wait for the shock wave, when it hit i woke up with my heart beating fast. 5 minutes after that, the last loop ended  Blink

The first thing i did was to google the meaning of it. Apparently, some big change is coming. One site said that it was a sign that a huge repressed emotion was unlocked to be let go of. 
To me, this was a sign that the death of my "old self" is near, especially because it all happened in my home town.

Anyway, this is exactly what i need. I plan to run OF for the whole 8 months period recommended, as long as it keeps working. After that, i plan to use BASE or UMSv2 as my primary goal in life right now is to take care of my career and finances.
Run it for the whole 8 month period, regardless of "it keeps working". Otherwise you're just giving your fearful subconscious an opportunity and excuse to get you out of using it later by convincing you that "it's not working". Close ALL doors and windows, and follow the direction. GET the results. No excuses.
(09-09-2020, 09:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Run it for the whole 8 month period, regardless of "it keeps working".  Otherwise you're just giving your fearful subconscious an opportunity and excuse to get you out of using it later by convincing you that "it's not working".  Close ALL doors and windows, and follow the direction.  GET the results.  No excuses.

Yes, Sr.
4th day

Today i felt that i hit the first plateau, woke up heavy, lazy, wanting to escape, didn't do anything beside trying to distract myself.
I am also on my 4th day of a juice cleaning detox, meaning that i have consumed only juices without the pulp (i filter everything), which is rough. Food is my main source of distraction/pleasure and drinking only juices does almost nothing to numb emotions as cooked foods does.
You will have up and downs in all the programs. I even think that when the downs are bigger more you need that program running, not stoping and changing. If you have this big downs is because something big is about to change. More resistence more important the change and more imlortant to continue. And the bafbthing in the opposite if that if you stop this resistance will be bigger and stronger, beacause you let it win, and that gives more strength to it.
Ed: its like a war and your subconscious have to have clear that the only way is to cooperate.
In the end all users of OF 5.75g should sky dive Big Grin
(09-10-2020, 10:34 PM)Yous Wrote: [ -> ]You will have up and downs in all the programs. I even think that when the downs are bigger more you need that program running, not stoping and changing. If you have this big downs is because something big is about to change. More resistence more important the change and more imlortant to continue. And the bafbthing in the opposite if that if you stop this resistance will be bigger and stronger, beacause you let it win, and that gives more strength to it.
Ed: its like a war and your subconscious have to have clear that the only way is to cooperate.

If there was not 5.75G programs, i would totally agree with you and keep trying with AM6 but, at some point, i had to be flexible and i am very happy i did. Instead of spending 55+ days in depression and procrastination, i can spend all those days using a program that i know will be strong enough to breakthrough resistance and reap awesome results. I actually felt like that most of my 5 months of AM6, but now i have pressing matters to attend, like go out there and make some fucking money. I am a massotherapist and hatha yoga teacher, the way i find clients is literally cold approaching strangers and trying to sell my services, which i never did and i need all the help i can get. OF is perfect for that. With AM6 i spent MONTHS feeling like SHIT and trying to survive, fuck that.

I have used Shannon subs for, at least, 3 years straight, experimented with lots of them and the ones that i benefited the most was the newer ones, that are capable with dealing with fear properly.
That's an awesome testimonial for Shannon's continual product improvement and of the work he has done researching, experimenting, and implementing client/tester feedback to improve his products. And I concur, of course.
Day 5

Today was a great day, very good mood and social. Started the day with a awesome Yoga practice that made me feel awesome, did a 30 minute workout after that and went to a nearby river with friends, after that we made green juice (also day 5 of my fuice fast) and talked all day, felt freer than i felt in a long time. At some point, i actually felt like i was tripping.

For a few months i didn't practiced Yoga properly and on the second day of OF i did a practice and today another.
Also, the Juice fast is going strong and somewhat effortlessly, which is pretty impressive, considering that i was eating very poorly before (lots of junkie foods), now i am hungry basically all the time but it is not as hard as it seems.

Very happy choosing to go with OF 5.75G
I'm glad it's producing the results for you. I was at my wit's end trying to make FRM work when I finished with 4.8, and it took a year to come up with and figure out how to implement 4.9. I am very glad it was worth my time and effort.
(09-11-2020, 04:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad it's producing the results for you.  I was at my wit's end trying to make FRM work when I finished with 4.8, and it took a year to come up with and figure out how to implement 4.9.  I am very glad it was worth my time and effort.

It was worth it, for sure!
Day 6

Yesterday i consumed way less calories than i should have, slept hungry and when i woke up, i woke up tired as foock. Forced my way to the gym, did a 30 minutes workout and went to meet friends, without consuming any calories. Then we walked a bit (the streets here are made of sand, hard to walk), the sun was full force, me and a friend met with the manager of a inn, i presented myself as i yoga teacher and massotherapist and made a deal to give lessons there and give massage sessions also in exchange of a small fee (10%). This will be great because they will be full of guests in a few weeks and this will bring a LOT of clients to me ($$$$).
At this point, i was low energy and hanging on to make a good impression, after that i bought a lot of fruits to make more juice and when i arrived home i was exhausted.
The juice fast + the program are kicking my ass in term of energy today. I am still exhausted at this moment.
I noticed that i am being guided to lean sales/persuasion, i realized that this is my most important skill right now.

Tomorrow is my first off day, i think i will have more energy because of that.
Day 9

Last day from my first cycle, feeling pretty good today, going strong with the juice feast! Practiced yoga, someked some weed after(not a frequent thing), worked out, meditated and drank a lot of juice. My body is on a high right now.
I am more conscious about my thoughts and directing them all the time to positive ones i repeat over and over during the day, this shit works!
Please remember that discussion of recreational drug use is against our rules.
Pages: 1 2