Subliminal Talk

Full Version: It has come to my attention...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has come to my attention that we have a competitor who has chosen to use my subliminal scripts from the script library I used to have up, to build their subliminals.  This particular competitor is trying very hard to copy us, and they have chosen a name for their company that is very similar to ours and have a very similar set of offerings as a result.

Just for the record, I'd like to point out that what was in my script library was not the full scripts.  It was truncated because I suspected that sooner or later someone would pull something stupid like this.  Any program made from those scripts would be the equivalent of 1G or maybe 2G.  They will be very weak even compared to the programs I made that they were for.  (Which would now be long-obsolete scripting methods anyway.)

They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery, but there's a difference between imitation and thievery.  And knowing what you're doing.  And just using software to build someone else's (old and truncated) scripts.  And lying to your customers with advertising.  And passing all this off as your own work.

I suggest that if you come across a subliminal company that has a name similar to ours, and they're offering similar products, that you consider what they've done to get their scripts - as no permission was ever asked for or given for them to do anything but READ them - and then start a company that attempts to convince you falsely that these are "advanced and powerful subliminals" that they created - what kind of people they must be to do such a thing?  Then ask yourself, if they are doing things like that, can I trust them?

Don't put things into your mind if you do not or cannot trust the provider.  There's a lot of scammers and snake oil "subliminal providers" out there right now, and it's likely to only get worse with time.  Be careful, and think twice before voting with your wallet for that kind of company - especially if your reason for doing so is to "save money".  You will get what you pay for.  Hopefully, you don't choose to pay to get scammed.