Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM VS Natural Song Lyric Writing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would I be better off using Ultra success luck magnifier and focusing my goals on hip hop/lyric writing/freestyling. Or would using Natural song lyric writing 4g be better results?

I want whatever will give me more noticeable powerful results. I want enhanced creativity, voice control/singing & poetry/writing ability.

Ive had good results with Natural song lyric writing 4g but I feel unpredictable. Sometimes Il be super creative sometimes I am unable to produce anything good.

I know for a fact that its helped me tremendously though, before I couldn't write at all. Now sometime I write an entire track in 20 minutes or less.
The nature of creativity is that it is inconstant. Nobody stays creatively motivated all the time. Some have more flow than others, but nobody is always flowing creatively. Stick with natural song and lyric writing 4G when you want that creativity, and allow yourself to accept that sometimes, even with help, there will not be flow. The creative parts of you are not supposed to be "on" all the time.
(08-30-2020, 03:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The nature of creativity is that it is inconstant.  Nobody stays creatively motivated all the time.  Some have more flow than others, but nobody is always flowing creatively.  Stick with natural song and lyric writing 4G when you want that creativity, and allow yourself to accept that sometimes, even with help, there will not be flow.  The creative parts of you are not supposed to be "on" all the time.

Thats true! I know some people that take 2-4 months for 1 song, I been making some pretty complex 4 min tracks in 20 minutes.  once or twice a week.

I hope I get to the point where creativity is on more then it is off. When it flows I just write it so quickly & effectively. 

Imma stick with it!! thanks! will make an update in the future months down the road.