Subliminal Talk

Full Version: subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just going through the forums and cant help but notice alot of people not getting much affect out of the subliminal. Why is this, do you think if they just extended their time of usage they would start to see results?
Reading many journals theres a lot of types of users. The users that expect to much or that are more far from what the sub try to do they manifest more resistance, they are already negative, but this resistance turned them more negative, and because of this they can not see good staff that is happening and they dont help the subliminal to work.

So I think that depending on your type of character you just have to chill, lowering expectations, and just forgetting you are using the sub, or in other situations you have to help the subliminal to work, being positive ans trying things, but at the end is also important what you think consciously, because is a two way path, paths that ate related. Even If your subconciuos programation is great, you still need will, action, learning etc, I think considering this maybe we could go one step beyond in the subliminals, the users in one way and the developers trying to improve with the cooperation of the conscious and subconscious.
I think that the traditional poiny of view is not doing nothing, just let the sub work and everything will change. But this could be good for some people, not for everyone. The people that is doing the correct things but they get wrong results because of their subconscious programation, but the people that is not doing the correct things even with a good programation its possible they will continue with similar results. So my opinion in general is, dont just listen to it, help the program to work.

Edit: And becareful with the expectations, too high ones could be good for motivating you or the opposite, they can frusted you and make a big resistance, so each step at a time, realistic, not too much difficult for cultivating the success mentality, winning in many little fights.

As well i can see that the subs now try to do the path easier and faster, but i can see at the same time, that this never happens, and the end many bad things have to come outside to face them, it seems that this is path for growing. So as I said before, I would try to put this in the subliminals as well, facing your fears in little easy steps to overcome then forever, even if we could prefer other faster and better ways it seems to be the way for the subconscious.

All of this is important for having a good self steam, not only the subconscious programtion, its important, but not the only one.

And as I said before as well, the imagination has a really big, powerful and important part in this, if we use the imagination in the subliminals, when we have a fear imaging overcoming this fear, the path will eventually be easier and at the end successful. Maybe its already in OF, hope so.

I like to study this things and trying to cooperate.
so what should i do to speed up the process and make deep seeded beleifs in my subconscious mind
First you have to see how the subs affect you. For some people they work find just listening to them enough time. If not I just told you some possible reasons, but first see how they affect you
(08-27-2020, 11:21 PM)jamie123 Wrote: [ -> ]Just going through the forums and cant help but notice alot of people not getting much affect out of the subliminal. Why is this, do you think if they just extended their time of usage they would start to see results?

I don't follow this. I see a lot of people getting a lot of results. Of course my time is limited because of my workload and I can't follow everyone. But consider these points:

* If you're looking at people using DMSI, it isn't finished yet. The goal of DMSI is so advanced that it's taken years and years of work, and it's not finished yet. I chose those goals because I knew that it would force me to advance the scripting techniques, the build methods and the technologies in use to the best they can be in preparation for 6G. My goal with 6G is to push subliminal techniques and technology as far as they can go. I've been working on upgrading 5G to 6G since 2012, and I'm not finished. I re-build DMSI every so often when I believe I have advanced things enough to make a significant step forward. When I finish building LTUv6 Stage 2, I'm going to start working on the next version of DMSI (v3.3.3).

* Because my programs are basically a moving target in development for 6G, we have two things going on that you won't see anywhere else. The first is Generations of technology. Currently we offer 4G, 5G, 5.5G and 5.75G subliminals, and each of those is a big difference in how the programs are scripted and built, and how powerful and effective they are. They also include subliminals at different levels of development within that generation. For example, ASC (the free program) was one of the very first 5G programs I ever made. AM6 was one of the last. They are a lot different in terms of their levels of power, even though they're included in the same technology generation (which means they use the same build methods and roughly the same scripting techniques and technologies). There is a huge difference between OF 5.75G and LTUv6 on the one hand, and all the previous 5.75G subliminals on the other, because I made two major breakthroughs right before I decided to build OF 5.75G. Technically, OF 5.75G and LTUv6 are a different technology generation (5.85G?), but for technical reasons, they're included in 5.75G.

Ever since 2012, I have been working on solving one major issue, which turned out to be two major issues. One of them was well hidden by the subconscious and it kept preventing me from making progress because I couldn't see it. Those two things are what I made major breakthroughs with, and you will see that the two programs I have come out with since making those breakthroughs are making a lot of waves because they deal much better with fear and resistance than previous programs did.

Unlike the vast majority of other subliminals producers, I don't create 500+ titles and then sit on the beach and sip cocktails while answering emails and collecting payments. I am continually looking for ways to make these programs work better, faster, more efficiently, more successfully. So while most of our competitors may have hundreds or even thousands of programs more than we do, they're all made the exact same way, using the exact same methods and they are never advanced. In fact the producer who I was using when I was in high school in 1991-2-3 is still selling his work, and it is all still unchanged from when he made it in the 1980's and 1990's. When someone has an issue with one of my programs, I take that feedback and make it better.

The people posting may have issues for any of a variety of reasons. Some of them (those still running DMSI) know it's not finished and that it's not working, but they're trying to provide me with more data to consider for the next release. Some people are running a program that is too old to be effective for them, or they may be trying subconsciously to resist it and sabotage it. Some people just like to ramble a lot and talk about stuff that doesn't really apply to subliminals. Some people will subconsciously convince themselves that nothing is happening when they're really getting results, because their subconscious is trying to get their conscious to quit using the program by making it think it doesn't work. I have discovered and detailed 20 different types of resistance in the FAQ section of the forum. These types of responses are why I keep advancing the methods.

Another thing you may want to consider is... are your expectations in line with reality? Are you basing your expectations on what you see posted in comments under YouTube subliminals or the marketing and advertising hype of various other creators? Those aren't real. It's easy to fake comments and testimonials, and it's easy to market thing to be as amazing as you want them to be. The fact is, people are the equivalent of a computer with unique hardware, running unique operating systems and software and with unique settings. The complexity of making this stuff work is incredible, which is why I am not done developing this yet after working since 2003 professionally, and 1991 personally, to develop the methods and technology.

The reality is, people wouldn't be on our forum posting regularly, and they wouldn't be buying our programs, if they were not getting results. Especially with the prices we charge for the more advanced stuff.

(08-28-2020, 01:33 AM)jamie123 Wrote: [ -> ]so what should i do to speed up the process and make deep seeded beleifs in my subconscious mind

First, use the most advanced generation of subliminals we offer. That would be 5.75G right now.

Second, use them according to the instructions.

Third, keep a journal, so you can go back and see where your progress has been and I and Ben can offer guidance.

Fourth, set it and forget it. Don't be one of these people who looks so hard for results that they sabotage their results. Sometimes, we see people who do that based on one of two scenarios:
A) They consciously want the results, but they're so subconsciously afraid to get the results that they become hyper-vigilant consciously, and squash any results whenever they start getting them in an effort to prevent them from being achieved.
B) They consciously don't want the results, but they want to prove to themselves that either [they are stronger than subliminals] or [subliminals don't really work], so they become hyper-vigilant consciously, and squash any results whenever they start getting them in an effort to prevent them from being achieved.

It is possible for one part of your subconscious to execute and another to sabotage that execution, and this can appear to be "no result". It is also possible for your subconscious to execute, and your conscious to sabotage and then claim "no result".

Go read the list of types of resistance in the FAQ section. That should help you understand better.
(08-27-2020, 11:21 PM)jamie123 Wrote: [ -> ]Just going through the forums and cant help but notice alot of people not getting much affect out of the subliminal. Why is this, do you think if they just extended their time of usage they would start to see results?

I see a lot of people, including myself, getting good to excellent results, especially with the latest generation programs, it depends on what one is looking for I think. Not everyone has good results every time, sometimes it takes longer, sometimes indeed it doesn’t seem to work. Some people do not follow the instructions, some do not listen enough, some (like I did for a while) use the wrong speakers or the wrong volume. And some simply do not get results even if they do everything right, but I am not seeing many of those in the forum. (DMSI, as Shannon explained, does not count.)

In my case, DRS created a huge improvement in my life in a matter of hours. EPRHA v3, otoh, seemed to be chipping away at issues but otherwise did not significantly improve my life in the 3 months I ran it. That could be for several reasons: the setup was not ideal (bad speakers), the volume was probably too low, I had a lot of resistance the program could not break through, or maybe I simply needed much more time because I have a lot of old, deep seated issues to work through. However, as soon as I switched to LTU6 (which includes EPRHA v4), replaced my speakers and finally found the right volume... WOW. 

Finally, the latest two products, OF and LTU6 are delivering amazing results to virtually everyone. You might want to read those journals. The technology Shannon is using now is incredibly powerful.
(08-28-2020, 09:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't follow this.  I see a lot of people getting a lot of results.  Of course my time is limited because of my workload and I can't follow everyone.  But consider these points:

* If you're looking at people using DMSI, it isn't finished yet.  The goal of DMSI is so advanced that it's taken years and years of work, and it's not finished yet.  I chose those goals because I knew that it would force me to advance the scripting techniques, the build methods and the technologies in use to the best they can be in preparation for 6G.  My goal with 6G is to push subliminal techniques and technology as far as they can go.  I've been working on upgrading 5G to 6G since 2012, and I'm not finished.  I re-build DMSI every so often when I believe I have advanced things enough to make a significant step forward.  When I finish building LTUv6 Stage 2, I'm going to start working on the next version of DMSI (v3.3.3).  

* Because my programs are basically a moving target in development for 6G, we have two things going on that you won't see anywhere else.  The first is Generations of technology.  Currently we offer 4G, 5G, 5.5G and 5.75G subliminals, and each of those is a big difference in how the programs are scripted and built, and how powerful and effective they are.  They also include subliminals at different levels of development within that generation.  For example, ASC (the free program) was one of the very first 5G programs I ever made.  AM6 was one of the last.  They are a lot different in terms of their levels of power, even though they're included in the same technology generation (which means they use the same build methods and roughly the same scripting techniques and technologies).  There is a huge difference between OF 5.75G and LTUv6 on the one hand, and all the previous 5.75G subliminals on the other, because I made two major breakthroughs right before I decided to build OF 5.75G.  Technically, OF 5.75G and LTUv6 are a different technology generation (5.85G?), but for technical reasons, they're included in 5.75G.

Ever since 2012, I have been working on solving one major issue, which turned out to be two major issues.  One of them was well hidden by the subconscious and it kept preventing me from making progress because I couldn't see it.  Those two things are what I made major breakthroughs with, and you will see that the two programs I have come out with since making those breakthroughs are making a lot of waves because they deal much better with fear and resistance than previous programs did.

Unlike the vast majority of other subliminals producers, I don't create 500+ titles and then sit on the beach and sip cocktails while answering emails and collecting payments.  I am continually looking for ways to make these programs work better, faster, more efficiently, more successfully.  So while most of our competitors may have hundreds or even thousands of programs more than we do, they're all made the exact same way, using the exact same methods and they are never advanced.  In fact the producer who I was using when I was in high school in 1991-2-3 is still selling his work, and it is all still unchanged from when he made it in the 1980's and 1990's.  When someone has an issue with one of my programs, I take that feedback and make it better.  

The people posting may have issues for any of a variety of reasons.  Some of them (those still running DMSI) know it's not finished and that it's not working, but they're trying to provide me with more data to consider for the next release.  Some people are running a program that is too old to be effective for them, or they may be trying subconsciously to resist it and sabotage it.  Some people just like to ramble a lot and talk about stuff that doesn't really apply to subliminals.  Some people will subconsciously convince themselves that nothing is happening when they're really getting results, because their subconscious is trying to get their conscious to quit using the program by making it think it doesn't work.  I have discovered and detailed 20 different types of resistance in the FAQ section of the forum.  These types of responses are why I keep advancing the methods.

Another thing you may want to consider is... are your expectations in line with reality?  Are you basing your expectations on what you see posted in comments under YouTube subliminals or the marketing and advertising hype of various other creators?  Those aren't real.  It's easy to fake comments and testimonials, and it's easy to market thing to be as amazing as you want them to be.  The fact is, people are the equivalent of a computer with unique hardware, running unique operating systems and software and with unique settings.  The complexity of making this stuff work is incredible, which is why I am not done developing this yet after working since 2003 professionally, and 1991 personally, to develop the methods and technology.

The reality is, people wouldn't be on our forum posting regularly, and they wouldn't be buying our programs, if they were not getting results.  Especially with the prices we charge for the more advanced stuff.

(08-28-2020, 01:33 AM)jamie123 Wrote: [ -> ]so what should i do to speed up the process and make deep seeded beleifs in my subconscious mind

First, use the most advanced generation of subliminals we offer.  That would be 5.75G right now.

Third, keep a journal, so you can go back and see where your progress has been and I and Ben can offer guidance.

Fourth, set it and forget it.  Don't be one of these people who looks so hard for results that they sabotage their results.  Sometimes, we see people who do that based on one of two scenarios:
A) They consciously want the results, but they're so subconsciously afraid to get the results that they become hyper-vigilant consciously, and squash any results whenever they start getting them in an effort to prevent them from being achieved.
B) They consciously don't want the results, but they want to prove to themselves that either [they are stronger than subliminals] or [subliminals don't really work], so they become hyper-vigilant consciously, and squash any results whenever they start getting them in an effort to prevent them from being achieved.

It is possible for one part of your subconscious to execute and another to sabotage that execution, and this can appear to be "no result".  It is also possible for your subconscious to execute, and your conscious to sabotage and then claim "no result".  

Go read the list of types of resistance in the FAQ section.  That should help you understand better.

Hey shanno thankyou for you detailed reply. I am i no way saying your subs dont work. I believe i got decent results from ASC when i first used bout 3 months ago for 20 or so days. I am currently running it again a bout 6-8 hours over night and a few hours in the day when i get the chance. Its been about 6 or so days  havent noticed anything yet. Once i run this for a few months and hopefully get some results i am planning on getting the new LTU. The things its meant to do seem pretty remarkable tbh and i believe after running ASC LTU should be a good Segway to get even more results. When i ran ASC the first time i got results but seems to me it wasn't permanent, to get permanent results what do you suggest before moving on to another sub? and does the new sub take away the programming from the previously run sub?. As far as going through the forums maybe i should just focus on myself and not get to distracted or down by people who seemingly arent getting results.

Once again thanks shannon Smile

Where are these forums? Are they using the same subs sold here?
(08-29-2020, 09:13 AM)reki Wrote: [ -> ]

Where are these forums? Are they using the same subs sold here?

OP was referring to this forum.  Not sure what journals OP was reading, as I see results in just about every journal I read here.
(08-28-2020, 06:41 PM)jamie123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2020, 09:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't follow this.  I see a lot of people getting a lot of results.  Of course my time is limited because of my workload and I can't follow everyone.  But consider these points:

* If you're looking at people using DMSI, it isn't finished yet.  The goal of DMSI is so advanced that it's taken years and years of work, and it's not finished yet.  I chose those goals because I knew that it would force me to advance the scripting techniques, the build methods and the technologies in use to the best they can be in preparation for 6G.  My goal with 6G is to push subliminal techniques and technology as far as they can go.  I've been working on upgrading 5G to 6G since 2012, and I'm not finished.  I re-build DMSI every so often when I believe I have advanced things enough to make a significant step forward.  When I finish building LTUv6 Stage 2, I'm going to start working on the next version of DMSI (v3.3.3).  

* Because my programs are basically a moving target in development for 6G, we have two things going on that you won't see anywhere else.  The first is Generations of technology.  Currently we offer 4G, 5G, 5.5G and 5.75G subliminals, and each of those is a big difference in how the programs are scripted and built, and how powerful and effective they are.  They also include subliminals at different levels of development within that generation.  For example, ASC (the free program) was one of the very first 5G programs I ever made.  AM6 was one of the last.  They are a lot different in terms of their levels of power, even though they're included in the same technology generation (which means they use the same build methods and roughly the same scripting techniques and technologies).  There is a huge difference between OF 5.75G and LTUv6 on the one hand, and all the previous 5.75G subliminals on the other, because I made two major breakthroughs right before I decided to build OF 5.75G.  Technically, OF 5.75G and LTUv6 are a different technology generation (5.85G?), but for technical reasons, they're included in 5.75G.

Ever since 2012, I have been working on solving one major issue, which turned out to be two major issues.  One of them was well hidden by the subconscious and it kept preventing me from making progress because I couldn't see it.  Those two things are what I made major breakthroughs with, and you will see that the two programs I have come out with since making those breakthroughs are making a lot of waves because they deal much better with fear and resistance than previous programs did.

Unlike the vast majority of other subliminals producers, I don't create 500+ titles and then sit on the beach and sip cocktails while answering emails and collecting payments.  I am continually looking for ways to make these programs work better, faster, more efficiently, more successfully.  So while most of our competitors may have hundreds or even thousands of programs more than we do, they're all made the exact same way, using the exact same methods and they are never advanced.  In fact the producer who I was using when I was in high school in 1991-2-3 is still selling his work, and it is all still unchanged from when he made it in the 1980's and 1990's.  When someone has an issue with one of my programs, I take that feedback and make it better.  

The people posting may have issues for any of a variety of reasons.  Some of them (those still running DMSI) know it's not finished and that it's not working, but they're trying to provide me with more data to consider for the next release.  Some people are running a program that is too old to be effective for them, or they may be trying subconsciously to resist it and sabotage it.  Some people just like to ramble a lot and talk about stuff that doesn't really apply to subliminals.  Some people will subconsciously convince themselves that nothing is happening when they're really getting results, because their subconscious is trying to get their conscious to quit using the program by making it think it doesn't work.  I have discovered and detailed 20 different types of resistance in the FAQ section of the forum.  These types of responses are why I keep advancing the methods.

Another thing you may want to consider is... are your expectations in line with reality?  Are you basing your expectations on what you see posted in comments under YouTube subliminals or the marketing and advertising hype of various other creators?  Those aren't real.  It's easy to fake comments and testimonials, and it's easy to market thing to be as amazing as you want them to be.  The fact is, people are the equivalent of a computer with unique hardware, running unique operating systems and software and with unique settings.  The complexity of making this stuff work is incredible, which is why I am not done developing this yet after working since 2003 professionally, and 1991 personally, to develop the methods and technology.

The reality is, people wouldn't be on our forum posting regularly, and they wouldn't be buying our programs, if they were not getting results.  Especially with the prices we charge for the more advanced stuff.

First, use the most advanced generation of subliminals we offer.  That would be 5.75G right now.

Fourth, set it and forget it.  Don't be one of these people who looks so hard for results that they sabotage their results.  Sometimes, we see people who do that based on one of two scenarios:

It is possible for one part of your subconscious to execute and another to sabotage that execution, and this can appear to be "no result".  It is also possible for your subconscious to execute, and your conscious to sabotage and then claim "no result".  

Go read the list of types of resistance in the FAQ section.  That should help you understand better.

Hey shanno thankyou for you detailed reply. I am i no way saying your subs dont work. I believe i got decent results from ASC when i first used bout 3 months ago for 20 or so days. I am currently running it again a bout 6-8 hours over night and a few hours in the day when i get the chance. Its been about 6 or so days  havent noticed anything yet. Once i run this for a few months and hopefully get some results i am planning on getting the new LTU. The things its meant to do seem pretty remarkable tbh and i believe after running ASC LTU should be a good Segway to get even more results. When i ran ASC the first time i got results but seems to me it wasn't permanent, to get permanent results what do you suggest before moving on to another sub? and does the new sub take away the programming from the previously run sub?. As far as going through the forums maybe i should just focus on myself and not get to distracted or down by people who seemingly arent getting results.

Once again thanks shannon Smile

I'm not taking offense.  I just want to make sure people understand what's going on, because with things as complicated as this it can confuse people sometimes if they don't have enough information.

ASC was the first public release of a 5G subliminal, and it was designed and scripted in such a way that it does not usually achieve permanent results without an extremely long usage period.  That is because at the time, I did not know certain things that I learned by observing the results people got with that program.  Once again, why I am constantly developing and improving things.  

The point of ASC - until I can find the time to replace it - is to show people that subliminals work without having to believe me or someone else.  The later technology programs naturally work better, both within 5G itself and within the other technology generations that follow it.

You will find that self confidence is also part of several other scripts, including LTU and EHPRA v2+.

If you're going to move from one subliminal to another, the effects of the previous program will be influenced like this.  If the goal of the program you're coming from is synergistic to, or a subset, of the program you're moving to, then it will be enhanced.  If it's conflicting or does not coincide, then the result will be that the currently used subliminal will take the dominant position while you use it, and if you have used the previous subliminal enough, it will remain present, but be overshadowed by the sub you are currently using, since that is what is being focused on and reinforced.

LTU6 does a LOT of stuff at once, and v6 so much so that I had to make it 6 stages.  That means that each stage does different things, stepping you up to being able to use Stage 7 and achieve all of what is in Stage 7, which is basically all of everything in stages 1 through 6 all at once.  So depending on how many different things it;s trying to do in that stage, you may find that self confidence in and of itself is more or less pronounced as a result.