Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Natural Song & Lyric Writing 5.5g?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon, I hope your doing alright. I just wanted to remind you & ask you to pleaseeeeeee create this program as you promised to me kinda once Tongue

It would be good for the following reasons

1) A new sector/genre of subliminals, = more audence & users.

2) Music/art subs are few with company & needs to compare to other companies. You are good in every other aspect.

3) My hip hop is starting to get really really good. I've been using Natural Song & Lyric writing 4g. I'm starting to get good & using 5.5g may end up making me so good I could literally go viral/become famous.

If that happens I'll donate a shit load of money to this company (maybe become a shareholder) & Also purchase allot of other subs Like Life tune UP & BAMM.

Please do this Shannon, I plan to change the world with my lyrics & you would literally be making a HUGE impact on the universe & also my personal life if you made this program. 

Please help me out! I have mad potentional.

here is a preview of a track I made recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvVrpreGoDI

ive only been rapping for a year and 3 months (3 years but took 2 year break), and only used Natural song lyric writing 4g for 2-3 months. With 5.5g & another year or so of practising. I can will become extremely good!!!
I think LTU is more general and also bumps your career but correct me if I'm wrong.
I listened it bro keep going, every body who does big things starts with little.
I am listening 2pac's remixes, if you write something and want opinions, share. don't be shy about that.
(08-24-2020, 09:17 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]I listened it bro keep going, every body who does big things starts with little.
I am listening 2pac's remixes, if you write something and want opinions, share. don't be shy about that.

Thanks brother I appreciate that much love! <3
(08-24-2020, 08:53 AM)reki Wrote: [ -> ]I think LTU is more general and also bumps your career but correct me if I'm wrong.

I like Natural song and lyric writings script because it focuss primarily on creativity. Its very powerful. I remember reading the script it was really great.
Nice, man. I actually think of Marshall Mathers when I listen to you. I'm not a huge rap fan, but I am a musician. It's nice to listen to something where I'm not like, "Wow, another wannabe who has no chance." Not the case, here, for sure. Keep at it, dude. I actually really liked your freestyle on Soundcloud.
(08-24-2020, 02:36 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shannon, I hope your doing alright. I just wanted to remind you & ask you to pleaseeeeeee create this program as you promised to me kinda once Tongue

2) Music/art subs are few with company & needs to compare to other companies. You are good in every other aspect.

3) My hip hop is starting to get really really good. I've been using Natural Song & Lyric writing 4g. I'm starting to get good & using 5.5g may end up making me so good I could literally go viral/become famous.

If that happens I'll donate a shit load of money to this company (maybe become a shareholder) & Also purchase allot of other subs Like Life tune UP & BAMM.

Please do this Shannon, I plan to change the world with my lyrics & you would literally be making a HUGE impact on the universe & also my personal life if you made this program. 

ive only been rapping for a year and 3 months (3 years but took 2 year break), and only used Natural song lyric writing 4g for 2-3 months. With 5.5g & another year or so of practising. I can will become extremely good!!!

Believe me, I'd like to be working faster and not rebuilding the same old stuff all the time... but for the time being, I can only go so fast.  And until I finish developing some software I'm working on to help me work faster, I'm going to be stuck working at the speed of a slug because of how complex the script work has become.  But I haven't programmed a computer in more than 10 years, and that's next an eternity in the programming world.  So it may take me some time just to figure that part out.

If/when I get that software finished, I should be able to work much faster.  Then I'll be able to work on more stuff again.  Developing the scripting and build methods to be powerful enough to accomplish the goals I have for 6G has made them incredibly complicated, and I can no longer do everything by hand and be able to do it in a reasonable amount of time.  Now I have to develop assistance to help me work faster despite the insane complexity I have come to be dealing with.

I can only go so fast.  You have to bear with me here.  There's a thousand and one people wanting a thousand and one different things from me at any given time, and I am now needing 5 to 7 days just to build one stage of LTUv6 even after doing most of the script work - which took me more than a month to do.  It's not that I don't want to, or that I forgot.  It's that I can't keep up with the sheer complexity of building this stuff anymore...
(08-25-2020, 07:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2020, 02:36 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shannon, I hope your doing alright. I just wanted to remind you & ask you to pleaseeeeeee create this program as you promised to me kinda once Tongue

Believe me, I'd like to be working faster and not rebuilding the same old stuff all the time... but for the time being, I can only go so fast.  And until I finish developing some software I'm working on to help me work faster, I'm going to be stuck working at the speed of a slug because of how complex the script work has become.  But I haven't programmed a computer in more than 10 years, and that's next an eternity in the programming world.  So it may take me some time just to figure that part out.

If/when I get that software finished, I should be able to work much faster.  Then I'll be able to work on more stuff again.  Developing the scripting and build methods to be powerful enough to accomplish the goals I have for 6G has made them incredibly complicated, and I can no longer do everything by hand and be able to do it in a reasonable amount of time.  Now I have to develop assistance to help me work faster despite the insane complexity I have come to be dealing with.

I can only go so fast.  You have to bear with me here.  There's a thousand and one people wanting a thousand and one different things from me at any given time, and I am now needing 5 to 7 days just to build one stage of LTUv6 even after doing most of the script work - which took me more than a month to do.  It's not that I don't want to, or that I forgot.  It's that I can't keep up with the sheer complexity of building this stuff anymore...

Okay Shannon, Thank you for the response I really appreciate it. I'm glad that your finally thinking/doing something to build a system or something that helps you build faster. I also knew that would be your main priority one day, because of how much your profit will go up if you have something like a second set of hands for example. 

Regarding the Natural Song & Lyric Writing 6g or 5.75g. As long as you build it one day within 3-5 years I'll be supeerrrrr happy! & even if you dont il still have love for ya & subliminaltalk. But just know that it would be making a massive diff in my life, & the potentional ramifications of not building it, would be huge to my life, & like I said I would invest/donate a ton of money into your company, because I'm a very LOYAL venus in scorpio (sorry if not allowed) so I don't forget the nice things people do for me, & your subliminals have already changed my life, & im not sure if you remember reading my journals, but I went from social anxiety, to getting laid & girlfriends. and early on on Sex magnet when I was barely coming out of social anxiety i almost had a threesome. 

So you've already changed my life & I will be grateful either way. That being said, please continue to keep Natural Song Lyric Writing on the back of your mind for whenever you have the time/ability to make it.
(08-25-2020, 06:26 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, man.  I actually think of Marshall Mathers when I listen to you.  I'm not a huge rap fan, but I am a musician.  It's nice to listen to something where I'm not like, "Wow, another wannabe who has no chance."  Not the case, here, for sure.  Keep at it, dude.  I actually really liked your freestyle on Soundcloud.

aww man that means more to me than you realize!! Eminem was one of the 3-4 rappers I primarily listened to as a kid, my first hop hop song was Eminem - Superman at age 5, he became my fave for many years until his style switched up. Still love him tho would love to meet him.

I used to get Eminem comparisons allot when I first started, I sounded even more then i do now, because I had took a 9 year break from hip hop & only listened to Eminem & a few others primarily. But then I started looking into new hip hop to diversify and learn about the hip hop scene that I had evaded due to my love in EDM (I produce Trance too 10k views). 

but once I decided I want to rap I started learning about everyone like Kendrick lamar, J cole and all these new rappers I hadn't learned about.

Your support means allot to me & made me happy to see! I will definitely keep going and get better and better, I worked a long way to get to this point & I have a long way to go! Thank you <3
(08-29-2020, 07:11 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay Shannon, Thank you for the response I really appreciate it. I'm glad that your finally thinking/doing something to build a system or something that helps you build faster. I also knew that would be your main priority one day, because of how much your profit will go up if you have something like a second set of hands for example. 

Regarding the Natural Song & Lyric Writing 6g or 5.75g. As long as you build it one day within 3-5 years I'll be supeerrrrr happy! & even if you dont il still have love for ya & subliminaltalk. But just know that it would be making a massive diff in my life, & the potentional ramifications of not building it, would be huge to my life, & like I said I would invest/donate a ton of money into your company, because I'm a very LOYAL venus in scorpio (sorry if not allowed) so I don't forget the nice things people do for me, & your subliminals have already changed my life, & im not sure if you remember reading my journals, but I went from social anxiety, to getting laid & girlfriends. and early on on Sex magnet when I was barely coming out of social anxiety i almost had a threesome. 

So you've already changed my life & I will be grateful either way. That being said, please continue to keep Natural Song Lyric Writing on the back of your mind for whenever you have the time/ability to make it.

3 to 5 years is plenty of time for me to be able to make it.  I'm just swamped right now at a bottle neck where I am dealing with stuff that's too complex to do by hand anymore, and not yet knowing how to build the solution.  And because of the lack of solution, I have a serious back log of stuff to do.  The fact that I have this back log because people like my work means I'm doing something right, but it's just a challenge to handle everything at once at the bottleneck.  

Don't worry.  When I get to where I can do this, I'll be happy to make this for you.  If it works well for you and makes a difference for you, I'm sure it will for a lot of other artists as well.  That's what I am aiming to do overall with my subliminals, is make a positive impact on the world and make the world a better place.  So bear with me while I work through this hard part, and I'll get your back.  Smile
(08-29-2020, 11:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2020, 07:11 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]

3 to 5 years is plenty of time for me to be able to make it.  I'm just swamped right now at a bottle neck where I am dealing with stuff that's too complex to do by hand anymore, and not yet knowing how to build the solution.  And because of the lack of solution, I have a serious back log of stuff to do.  The fact that I have this back log because people like my work means I'm doing something right, but it's just a challenge to handle everything at once at the bottleneck.  

Don't worry.  When I get to where I can do this, I'll be happy to make this for you.  If it works well for you and makes a difference for you, I'm sure it will for a lot of other artists as well.  That's what I am aiming to do overall with my subliminals, is make a positive impact on the world and make the world a better place.  So bear with me while I work through this hard part, and I'll get your back.  Smile

Thank you so much <3 I'm really grateful & happy to hear that <3