Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about weight loss Subliminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the weight loss sub has any specific references to losing Visceral fat? (The particularly bad fat that grows around your organs - causing a "beer belly" look) 

I did a search and read over the product page, but saw no mention of it, so I was wondering if it is addressed specifically.
(08-23-2020, 12:20 PM)JaneM Wrote: [ -> ]Does the weight loss sub has any specific references to losing Visceral fat? (The particularly bad fat that grows around your organs - causing a "beer belly" look) 

I did a search and read over the product page, but saw no mention of it, so I was wondering if it is addressed specifically.

Weight Loss 6 causes your subconscious to figure out your ideal weight from various factors, and then aims in various ways to get your subconscious to achieve and maintain that weight.  It doesn't get extremely specific about how exactly to do that, because your subconscious will have to find that path.  Getting too specific leads to conflict issues with what caused the weight gain at the subconscious level in the first place.  So we set the goal and tell the subconscious to find and execute the best path to it.