Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Need help deciding: LTU6 or E4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im a 25 year old man and need extensive emotional healing and would like to know if LTU6 will be a better 'E4' than E4 itself or if I should just use E4 (when it comes out).

My goals are: 
Emotional healing and the problems caused by it (moderate-severe stuttering and speech blocks only in certain situations, impaired communication skills)
Removal of:
Emotional numbness
Easily startled
Social anxiety and its symptoms
Low self confidence and self esteem. Feeling low and worthless.
Difficulty speaking and thinking clearly in social situations
Difficulty making and keeping friends
Difficulty having long, deep meaningful conversations, 
FEAR!!!
And probably more.
London1,

I was in the same boat. I have been running LTU5 these last 2 weeks, and due to a lot of fear, I considered going with E4 solo. Then LTU6 came out, me not expecting such changes in people. The same fear I spoke of before was telling me to isolate myself once again, push people away....just not challenge myself or face fears. And FRM 4.9 was in both.....

But I'd picked up LTU5 a year ago since it's the whole package of what I've been looking for. LTU5 unexpectedly pointed me to look for good in situations and even expect that. It's why I resumed it as of late.

And I changed my mind to go ahead with LTU6, which I bought last night, Stage 1. Listening now, and I feel good.

For you, it's a tossup. Fear removal seems to be your biggest need from my angle. Every single one of your issues I've had and wrestled with almost every day of my adult life. E4 will hit on them, LTU6 will too, but LTU6 will push you a little more to stretch your relational boundaries and understandings. I'm 2ce your age, and I began in counseling and recovery rooms before I was 20. Those fears are crippling, and those early aids didn't resolve them either. Shannon's subs have settled some of them, I've seen progress, and either direction will benefit anyone who starts this direction.

More accurately for me, I jumped on LTU6 since.....I was impatient. Shannon went on vacation for a week, his norm, and I desired to heal. E4 won't be out for 2-3 weeks. So, I made my decision.

I applaud your courage for putting it out there. Let us know which direction you'll take.
If you have the money, go with LTU6 - it'll end up having more myriad benefits for you, including the newest iteration of Self Esteem.  LTU6 is also the only version of E4 that will include physical healing of issues generated by emotional/mental pain.
(08-14-2020, 08:10 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]If you have the money, go with LTU6 - it'll end up having more myriad benefits for you, including the newest iteration of Self Esteem.  LTU6 is also the only version of E4 that will include physical healing of issues generated by emotional/mental pain.

I could not've said it better!! RTBoss nailed it. if I were in your shoes,I woudlnt hesitate to go for LTU6( im holding out for UMS2,while I continue to remove more and more fears with OF's!!) you're gonna get soooooo much more  in the long run,including the emtotional healing aspects and more!! RT nailed it( wroth repeating!) .
I don't think you could go wrong with either. I'd also include OF, as it's focus is just fear removal, and it's not restricted by a certain goal. Every fear will be targeted.
Only Shannon can confirm which E4 will be “better”, it could well be that the standalone E4 could be better for you.

The standalone product will focus 100% of its power on the very issues you want to work on. As RTBoss pointed out, standalone E4 will not work on physical healing but you do not mention that in your priorities.

I am also sensing FEAR at the root of all the issues you mention- OF could well be your best option. OF’s track record has been nothing short of amazing.

I am probably confusing you more than helping, but I feel you should be aware of all the facets.

You can’t go wrong with any of those but my recommendation is that you wait for Shannon to come back from his holidays so he can help you pick the most appropriate for your situation.
(08-14-2020, 05:45 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Only Shannon can confirm which E4 will be “better”, it could well be that the standalone E4 could be better for you.

The standalone product will focus 100% of its power on the very issues you want to work on. As RTBoss pointed out, standalone E4 will not work on physical healing but you do not mention that in your priorities.

I am also sensing FEAR at the root of all the issues you mention- OF could well be your best option. OF’s track record has been nothing short of amazing.

I am probably confusing you more than helping, but I feel you should be aware of all the facets.

You can’t go wrong with any of those but my recommendation is that you wait for Shannon to come back from his holidays so he can help you pick the most appropriate for your situation.

Thank you for all the responses.

Yes, I would like to hear input from @Shannon when he is back.
LTU6? Or pure E4.

If stuttering is considered a physical problem caused by the emotional then maybe LTU6..

As for OF,  Im thinking the roots have to be targeted first for OF to be fully beneficial
Stuttering?, I used to got that problem too, not too much but it was. I believe stuttering is completely about fear and social anxiety, I bet you are not stuttering all the time,
(08-14-2020, 06:51 PM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2020, 05:45 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Only Shannon can confirm which E4 will be “better”, it could well be that the standalone E4 could be better for you.

LTU6? Or pure E4.

If stuttering is considered a physical problem caused by the emotional then maybe LTU6..

As for OF,  Im thinking the roots have to be targeted first for OF to be fully beneficial

My friend, fear is the roots.  I have been working on developing fear removal methods since 2012, when I realized that everything is tracing back to fear.  

You said:

Quote:Im a 25 year old man and need extensive emotional healing and would like to know if LTU6 will be a better 'E4' than E4 itself or if I should just use E4 (when it comes out).

My goals are: 
Emotional healing and the problems caused by it (moderate-severe stuttering and speech blocks only in certain situations, impaired communication skills)
Removal of:
Emotional numbness
Easily startled
FEAR!!!
And probably more.  

Stuttering is a child of fear.  Get rid of the fear, and you get rid of the stuttering.
Emotional numbness is a self defense mechanism resulting from seeking a way to escape emoptional pain.
Easily startled means you're constantly experiencing fear.
Social anxiety: fear.
Low self confidence and self esteem result from beliefs that are faulty, which result from the interpretation of previous experiences.  This requires re-programming those beliefs.
Difficulty thinking and speaking clearly in social situations is based in fear.
Difficulty making and keeping friends is likely a combination of low self esteem and fear of being hurt by others.
Difficulty having deep conversations traces back to fear.
Fear, of course, IS fear.

So most of what you have here is really a basis of fear.  You will be well served by OF 5.75G, LTU6 and E4.  I don't know yet how E4 will be configured regarding FRM 4.9.  I do know that LTU6 and OF 5.75G are custom made for issues like yours.  Literally, since I made LTU5 and 6 for someone who started off having a lot of similar issues, and those issues are mostly cone now just from using LTU5.  

OF will seek out all of your fears, find their roots and remove them one by one until they're gone.  When you do that it's like pulling a tree out by the roots instead of trying to trim branches, which just grow back.  Everything that is based on fear will go away when the fear that causes it is removed.  

LTU6 includes OF and a whole lot more.  It's called "Life Tune-Up" for a good reason, which being that it helps improve your whole life in many ways and directions all at once.  It includes specific efforts to improve self esteem, self worth, release guilt shame and fear, improve self respect, remove victim mentality, achieve success, like and appreciate yourself, be grateful for what is good in your life, be happier, be more patient, it has EHPRA v4+ (in other words, it heals you physically as well), and there is a lot more on top of that.

If you can afford LTU6, I suggest you get that and then run it for 6 to 18 months.  It will change and improve your whole life.  But if you cannot afford it, I would get OF 5.75G in your shoes, and while you're doing the 8 months run of that, save up for LTU6.

E4 stand alone will be a good program, I'm sure, but because I don't yet know how I am going to configure some important parts of it, I really can't day one way or another about it compared to the others just yet.
(08-20-2020, 05:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

LTU6? Or pure E4.

My friend, fear is the roots.  I have been working on developing fear removal methods since 2012, when I realized that everything is tracing back to fear.  

You said:

Quote:Im a 25 year old man and need extensive emotional healing and would like to know if LTU6 will be a better 'E4' than E4 itself or if I should just use E4 (when it comes out).

My goals are: 
Removal of:
Emotional numbness
Easily startled
FEAR!!!
And probably more.  

Stuttering is a child of fear.  Get rid of the fear, and you get rid of the stuttering.
Emotional numbness is a self defense mechanism resulting from seeking a way to escape emoptional pain.
Low self confidence and self esteem result from beliefs that are faulty, which result from the interpretation of previous experiences.  This requires re-programming those beliefs.
Difficulty making and keeping friends is likely a combination of low self esteem and fear of being hurt by others.

So most of what you have here is really a basis of fear.  You will be well served by OF 5.75G, LTU6 and E4.  I don't know yet how E4 will be configured regarding FRM 4.9.  I do know that LTU6 and OF 5.75G are custom made for issues like yours.  Literally, since I made LTU5 and 6 for someone who started off having a lot of similar issues, and those issues are mostly cone now just from using LTU5.  

OF will seek out all of your fears, find their roots and remove them one by one until they're gone.  When you do that it's like pulling a tree out by the roots instead of trying to trim branches, which just grow back.  Everything that is based on fear will go away when the fear that causes it is removed.  

LTU6 includes OF and a whole lot more.  It's called "Life Tune-Up" for a good reason, which being that it helps improve your whole life in many ways and directions all at once.  It includes specific efforts to improve self esteem, self worth, release guilt shame and fear, improve self respect, remove victim mentality, achieve success, like and appreciate yourself, be grateful for what is good in your life, be happier, be more patient, it has EHPRA v4+ (in other words, it heals you physically as well), and there is a lot more on top of that.

If you can afford LTU6, I suggest you get that and then run it for 6 to 18 months.  It will change and improve your whole life.  But if you cannot afford it, I would get OF 5.75G in your shoes, and while you're doing the 8 months run of that, save up for LTU6.

E4 stand alone will be a good program, I'm sure, but because I don't yet know how I am going to configure some important parts of it, I really can't day one way or another about it compared to the others just yet.

Thank you so much for great response. 
So LTU 6 contains E4 and if you use LTU6 there will be no need for E4 afterwards?

In that case, I want to start with LTU6 but the price is holding me back.

Is it going to be released in stages until the 6th stage?
If so will the price for each stage remain at $114.95 until it is all released or will it raise?

I think I can manage paying $114.95 for each stage as it comes out even if I will end up paying around $700 but I cant pay $600 in one go.
(08-13-2020, 11:23 PM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]Im a 25 year old man and need extensive emotional healing and would like to know if LTU6 will be a better 'E4' than E4 itself or if I should just use E4 (when it comes out).

My goals are: 
Removal of:
Emotional numbness
Easily startled
FEAR!!!
And probably more.

Wow are you me. Haha 

I have these exact same issues. I am considering purchasing LTU6 since it has both OF and E4
(08-21-2020, 04:28 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2020, 11:23 PM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]Im a 25 year old man and need extensive emotional healing and would like to know if LTU6 will be a better 'E4' than E4 itself or if I should just use E4 (when it comes out).

My goals are: 
Removal of:
Emotional numbness
Easily startled
FEAR!!!
And probably more.

Wow are you me. Haha 

I have these exact same issues. I am considering purchasing LTU6 since it has both OF and E4

If you can afford the higher price, it’s a no brainer really.
(08-20-2020, 08:21 PM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]

LTU6? Or pure E4.

You said:

My goals are: 
Removal of:
Emotional numbness
Easily startled
FEAR!!!
And probably more.  

So LTU 6 contains E4 and if you use LTU6 there will be no need for E4 afterwards?

If so will the price for each stage remain at $114.95 until it is all released or will it raise?

I think I can manage paying $114.95 for each stage as it comes out even if I will end up paying around $700 but I cant pay $600 in one go.

Yes, LTU6 has E4 as one of the 13 titles in it.  E4 in LTU also tries to do physical healing, where E4 stand alone does not.  You should not need E4 after running LTU6.

We are releasing it as both an "all at once" six stage set (6+1 stages really) and one stage at a time (except Stage 6 and 7 come as a pair).  You can get Stage 1 for $114.95, and all at once for $600.  This is a lower introductory price, so eventually both will go up.  But if you purchase Stage 1 at the introductory price, you are guaranteed to get each stage at that price, even after the price goes up.  

If you have a hard time with paying $114.95 a month, except the last two stages would be $228, then E4 or OF may be better options.  But if you can swing it, LTU is an amazing option.  I'll be releasing a rough description today or tomorrow and then refining it as I can until it's done.  I was intending to do that before going on vacation, but there was just more than I could do.

I think you will not be disappointed with any of the three options we discussed here, if you use them according to the instructions.  But don't go after something you really can't afford.  If LTU6 is too much, use E4 or OF and save up in the mean time.  If you're happy with the results you get, then buy and use LTU6.  That way you don't go over your budget.
(08-22-2020, 12:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2020, 08:21 PM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]

LTU6? Or pure E4.

You said:

My goals are: 
Removal of:
Emotional numbness
Easily startled
FEAR!!!
And probably more.  

Yes, LTU6 has E4 as one of the 13 titles in it.  E4 in LTU also tries to do physical healing, where E4 stand alone does not.  You should not need E4 after running LTU6.

We are releasing it as both an "all at once" six stage set (6+1 stages really) and one stage at a time (except Stage 6 and 7 come as a pair).  You can get Stage 1 for $114.95, and all at once for $600.  This is a lower introductory price, so eventually both will go up.  But if you purchase Stage 1 at the introductory price, you are guaranteed to get each stage at that price, even after the price goes up.  

If you have a hard time with paying $114.95 a month, except the last two stages would be $228, then E4 or OF may be better options.  But if you can swing it, LTU is an amazing option.  I'll be releasing a rough description today or tomorrow and then refining it as I can until it's done.  I was intending to do that before going on vacation, but there was just more than I could do.

I think you will not be disappointed with any of the three options we discussed here, if you use them according to the instructions.  But don't go after something you really can't afford.  If LTU6 is too much, use E4 or OF and save up in the mean time.  If you're happy with the results you get, then buy and use LTU6.  That way you don't go over your budget.

$228 for stage 5 and $228 for stage 6 or both stage 5 and 6 for $228?
Pages: 1 2