Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Geo's LTU6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I enjoyed OF 5,75 but I am a fan of LTU 4 and 5. So I jumped into LTU 6 . Well I am listening to the third loop :

1) I feel a great relax mindset, no more anxiety, no more worry, when in fact I should be worried and anxious because of some health problems of several friends.

2) There is a great feel good, optimism ?

3) I think there is some physical healing ? I have a pain in one of my elbows. It seems that the subliminals are working in the area of this pain.

4) Clarity of mind, probably linked to relax mind

5) Feeling light

I still have 4 loops to go today

@Shannon will you give a list of all the topics working in Stage 1 ?
Finished the 7 loops : 

Overall, the deepest feeling of calm I have ever had with subliminals. Deeper even than with Tranquilizer. My mood is high, feeling good and optimistic, no stress.
(08-11-2020, 06:43 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]Finished the 7 loops : 

Overall, the deepest feeling of calm I have ever had with subliminals. Deeper even than with Tranquilizer. My mood is high, feeling good and optimistic, no stress.

It sound great. I am so looking forward to starting this journey.
It is a great sub, just feel zen today
Yesterday I did 7 loops and during the night I felt all over my body a big heat, even to the point of  perspiration. And then this morning I woke up with only a very very mild pain in my elbow. For 4--5 months it was painful (but I did not want to use pain killers) but now very mild. I do not know if there is a link between this strong heat and a much milder pain in the elbow.
(08-11-2020, 07:19 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday I did 7 loops and during the night I felt all over my body a big heat, even to the point of  perspiration. And then this morning I woke up with only a very very mild pain in my elbow. For 4--5 months it was painful (but I did not want to use pain killers) but now very mild. I do not know if there is a link between this strong heat and a much milder pain in the elbow.

I had the very same experience last night and the shoulder pain I've experienced on and off to varying degrees for the past 20-something years is significantly reduced this morning. That's a welcome change because it had gotten pretty bad over the past month. I got so hot last night, I had to throw the covers off of myself. 

I guess we know what one of the titles in stage 1 is. I figured it would be in there anyway, but this seems to offer some level of confirmation.
LTU6, like LTU5, includes EHPRA, modified to also trigger physical healing. LTU is the only place you can get this version of EHPRA. As a stand-alone, it does not trigger physical healing. It would make perfect sense that E4 would be in Stage 1, would it not?
(08-12-2020, 04:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]LTU6, like LTU5, includes EHPRA, modified to also trigger physical healing.  LTU is the only place you can get this version of EHPRA.  As a stand-alone, it does not trigger physical healing. It would make perfect sense that E4 would be in Stage 1, would it not?

Well LTU 5 had everything. LTU 6 is only Stage 1 ... so I don't know, you don't want to tell us what is in Stage 1 !It is up to you ...
(08-12-2020, 04:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]LTU6, like LTU5, includes EHPRA, modified to also trigger physical healing.  LTU is the only place you can get this version of EHPRA.  As a stand-alone, it does not trigger physical healing. It would make perfect sense that E4 would be in Stage 1, would it not?

I thought it would. That was actually the main reason why I purchased it, it’s the only option that takes care of both emotional and physical healing. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if “super EPRHA” was included in all stages actually (I’m subtly trying to trick you into revealing more info Shannon  Hehe)

Seriously though, that’s huge. You accomplished something amazing here!
I did not have real effects with the original EPRHA. But EPRHA in LTU 6 is really strong and super fast. My lower back is less painful even after one day working on the computer.

Today I woke up with an elevated mood, close to euphoria ... my wife asked me what is happening  Wink
(08-12-2020, 04:29 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]I did not have real effects with the original EPRHA. But EPRHA in LTU 6 is really strong and super fast. My lower back is less painful even after one day working on the computer.

Today I woke up with an elevated mood, close to euphoria ... my wife asked me what is happening  Wink

Is your wife exposed as you listen, as well?
(08-12-2020, 04:57 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2020, 04:29 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]I did not have real effects with the original EPRHA. But EPRHA in LTU 6 is really strong and super fast. My lower back is less painful even after one day working on the computer.

Is your wife exposed as you listen, as well?

No, I listen only masked sub
I saw in other threads the topic of alcohol. I realized that last night I was with friends and contrary to normal I refused drinking beers with them, instead I was drinking a lot of water. Maybe there is a link with LTU6 as it is the first time I did not drink alcohol with my friends. Lets see in the future to confirm or not. I stopped totally smoking with LTU4  and 5 but could not stop drinking alcohol.
I feel confident, I have the "I can" feeling, the world is mine !

Yesterday I was one of the speakers in an online conference. I hate normally public speaking but yesterday... I nearly loved to speak publicly. "nearly" because I still felt some nervousness and things like that but it was controllable  Yeye

@Shannon this sub is really powerful  Blackhat
Pages: 1 2 3