Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question regarding DMSI, 
Providing it executes, wont the people around you who know you (family, co-workers etc) and also women amongst themselves think its weird how you are suddenly getting this newfound sexual attention that you had none of before?
Wont girls be confused?
How do you plan to get around this?
(08-05-2020, 11:39 PM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question regarding DMSI, 
Providing it executes, wont the people around you who know you (family, co-workers etc) and also women amongst themselves think its weird how you are suddenly getting this newfound sexual attention that you had none of before?
Wont girls be confused?
How do you plan to get around this?

people will liking m you too much to care is the plan.
They will acclimate in time. I don't know how smooth that transition is now, because I've been running DMSI since the very beginning. But, toward the beginning, I'd have challenges from my parents, my wife, and confusion from other girls in my life - but those I didn't see often accepted the change the quickest, I'd say. The sudden jump in status and sexual irresistability was more of a shock to my folks and stirred up some insecurities in my wife. Everyone came around in the end, however.