Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Body Workshop - OF 5.75G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-20-2020, 12:40 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Today is day 30 for me. I followed my gut feeling at the end of the first cycle and kept using the program on the off-days. I haven't stopped since then and am using OF for 6 loops every day. Hybrid trickling stream, FLAC, reasonably loud (smartphone hooked up to my audio system with fairly good speakers). Both, night-time and/or day-time use.

I don't experience exhaustion. On the contrary, I need less sleep and have more energy. I execute quite well, no resistance of any kind. I am shedding tons of body armor (in the sense of Wilhelm Reich) through extensive body work. This is in direct succession to the work I began doing while on LTU 5, but takes it to a whole new level.
Day 36

Type: Breathing

Exploring: Fear of Pain. Fear of Suffocation. Fear of Drowning.

Additioanal Tools Used: Nose Plug [for one nasal orifce]. A Sip of Water [held in the mouth while breathing through either one-way plugged or both-way free nostrils].

Good way to explore those three fears in a safe environment. Possible trauma-release induction. Works out the lungs and connected systems.
51 days of 6 loops. That's 306 loops in total. 316 hours and 12 minutes of OF.

A good run. A very good program.

Now onwards to LTU 6.