Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New to Subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I discovered subliminals few months back, and landed on the best company in the field.
so i registered here. 
However, due to some personal problems, i got distracted with work and couldn't follow up.
Now I am back for my first Sub.

Money and Career is no issue for me. However, my upbringing has shaped me into a BETA and getting girls seem impossible.

What is the best option for me?
welcome friend, do you have emotional trauma or issues except girls side?
and what do you mean by saying beta?
(07-15-2020, 01:41 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]welcome friend, do you have emotional trauma or issues except girls side?
and what do you mean by saying beta?

Thank you for the welcome friend.

my main problem is I can't take risks. I can't just go and do it. I am always overthinking. Even compelling evidence doesn't give me satisfaction. I always feel there is more to find out. 
This extends to all areas of my life
Welcome aboard!

Risk aversion is, like everything else, based in fear. We have a number of options you could use, but probably the best one to get straight to the root of the issue is the last program I released, Overcoming Fear 5.75G. It's the latest release, and probably the most powerful subliminal I have ever built. It will take a while to do it;s job, but when it gets done with you, you'll be a much happier and healthier person. You'll also find life is a lot more easy and enjoyable. It's not just going to affect your life in the direction of girls or one thing; it will improve your life in every direction. But again, it takes a while to do it's thing, and requires a significant commitment to do it right. That is what I suggest as your best bet for achieving what it sounds like you want to achieve. Right now, at least.

If you want to wait a bit, I'm working on Life Tune-Up v6, and that is a six stage set that will do most of what OF will do (OF is aimed at removing ALL fears, and LTU6 is aimed at removing the fears that stand in your way for achieving the goals of the program), but LTU6 is a compilation of 12 different programs all working together to achieve the major goal of improving your life in as many ways as possible.

OF by itself requires an 8 month commitment, and the total price is currently $114.95. LTU6 requires a 6+ month commitment, and the total price will be $600 if you buy the whole set at once, or $114.95 per stage, with either 6 or 7 stages potentially coming out.

Those are the programs I would be looking at in your shoes. There are others that can help, but those two are the best value for your money, and they will improve your whole life, not just focus on women or one goal.

Best wishes, my friend. Feel free to browse the catalog and see what you think, but please take my advice under consideration. I look forward to seeing your journal on the forum!
Today I found a friend a friend who is already doing subliminals and I told him about my subliminal transformation journey and the advice I received here. He told me to not rush and check this other company. I will not name it but visiting their site I have observed some pros and cons.

Cons.- title names and descriptions are abstract

Pros- Cheaper options.

And my overthinking kicked in again
here is the ultimate fact, the other subliminal producers and their products, they really are not even a 3G subliminal offered here. Only time-wasters. I tried some of them, if you use a classic AM (that is what I used) , you would say its worth not 500 usd but at least 4-5 times of it. A company can say a lot of things about their goods, but are they real? are they really working and worth a penny? That is a big question. Here this stuffs are working for vast majority of people.
AND when you realize that what can do a subliminal for you in here, what you missed with not discovering these much earlier, you would wish to be younger. If I had discover IML labs subliminals much earlier, Most probably I would live a different life.
(07-18-2020, 09:50 AM)bongoBD Wrote: [ -> ]Today I found a friend a friend who is already doing subliminals and I told him about my subliminal transformation journey and the advice I received here. He told me to not rush and check this other company. I will not name it but visiting their site I have observed some pros and cons.

Cons.- title names and descriptions are abstract

Pros- Cheaper options.

And my overthinking kicked in again

Besides subliminals, in the past I have tried many products from many companies, ranging from guided imagery to brain wave entrainment, to NLP, to hypnosis, and all possible combinations thereof. I had some results, sometimes good results from some of them. But I never found a subliminal that did anything for me. I must have tried at least half a dozen companies, not even the smallest results. Until now.

I am relatively new to this company, I am running two programs, one of which was an instant life changer (instant being a couple of days.) The other one is a long term commitment, I can tell it’s doing something, it’s chipping away at issues. I cannot say I feel much better yet on that front but that program was never supposed to work quickly.

At the moment I don’t have much disposable cash, I would not have invested another hundred dollars if I hadn’t seen the obvious results of the first program.

My conclusion, based on personal experience, is not only that you won’t find any subliminal that comes even close to the ones offered on this site but also that it’s very likely that other subliminals will do nothing at all.

There‘s a couple of free titles on this site, they might not be exactly what you need and they won’t work as fast as the latest generation, but if you are not prepared to invest money yet, maybe you should give one of those a try. 

But it really sounds like you need Overcome Fear ......  Blush
I understand that there is a higher price for better quality stuff. And I still feel undecided because subliminals is a completely new territory for me.  asI already have shortage of funds, I'm not comfortable spending so much in a area which I have no idea about.

However, think like a millionaire and max sales success seems very priced.

Will that be helpful to me in the realms of job/ money/ career/business?
(07-20-2020, 08:22 AM)bongoBD Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that there is a higher price for better quality stuff. And I still feel undecided because subliminals is a completely new territory for me.  asI already have shortage of funds, I'm not comfortable spending so much in a area which I have no idea about.

However, think like a millionaire and max sales success seems very priced.

Will that be helpful to me in the realms of job/ money/ career/business?

Of the two you mention, TLAM is a good one, but will probably be less useful for you than Maximum Sales Success.  That one has had some very good feedback over the years, but because it is older technology, we don't hear much about it anymore.  If I were in your shoes, and I wanted to become a more successful salesperson, I would definitely choose Maximum Sales Success.

Just keep in mind that we produce different technology tiers because we are always developing the technology.  4G is better than almost anything you'll find available from other producers still, but compared to 5G it is small potatoes.  And 5G is small potatoes compared to 5.5G, and 5.5G is significantly outdone by 5.75G.  So keep in mind, you get what you pay for; 4G subs do not show you what 5G can do; 5G doesn't show you what 5.5G can do; and so on.
Why are the G's different? How are they different? Fir example, less listening time, faster working etc?
(07-23-2020, 06:41 PM)bongoBD Wrote: [ -> ]Why are the G's different? How are they different? Fir example, less listening time, faster working etc?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/glossary/

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faq/
(07-23-2020, 06:41 PM)bongoBD Wrote: [ -> ]Why are the G's different? How are they different? Fir example, less listening time, faster working etc?

Short answer: less listening time, usually faster working but most importantly more powerful and effective.
I see we need to update the FAQs...

Basically, I'm always doing research, experimentation and development on how to make better, more powerful, faster acting, more obvious and more successful subliminals. Every so often, it gets to the point that I have to start making them in a completely different way to keep going based on what I have developed and discovered. Each time that happens, I release a new technology generation. It represents a major step up in the speed, power, ability and complexity of the program, and how difficult and time consuming it is to build.
(07-24-2020, 04:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I see we need to update the FAQs...

Basically, I'm always doing research, experimentation and development on how to make better, more powerful, faster acting, more obvious and more successful subliminals.  Every so often, it gets to the point that I have to start making them in a completely different way to keep going based on what I have developed and discovered.  Each time that happens, I release a new technology generation.  It represents a major step up in the speed, power, ability and complexity of the program, and how difficult and time consuming it is to build.

When you have time, a few (newest) items should be added to the glossary as well. As a newbie, I used to find all those «secret codes» very confusing when I could not find the definition in the glossary.
Pages: 1 2